|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. 'It is a characteristic conceit of our species to put a human face on ____________________.'
(a) Random cosmic violence.
(b) Various interplanetary travels.
(c) Assorted dimensional rifts.
(d) Linear chaotic elements.
2. Which of the following was not a codename for a military balloon?
3. What did Carl see in a brooding storm cloud near Fiji?
(a) The Virgin Mary.
(b) A brooding storm.
(c) An apocalyptic vision.
(d) A terrifying monster.
4. How many of the world's scientists work at least part time for the military?
(a) Practically none.
(b) Roughly half.
(c) Almost all.
(d) Approximately a third.
5. What was so honest about George Adamski?
(a) His eyes.
(b) His story.
(c) His greying hair.
(d) His overalls.
6. What does Carl Sagan try not to think with?
(a) His third eye.
(b) His brain.
(c) His gut.
(d) His heart.
7. What did the Roper poll not ask?
(a) Why the respondents believe in aliens.
(b) Whether or not the respondents had actually been abducted.
(c) What they thought the purpose of the abductions is.
(d) Whether or not the respondents have a history of mental illness.
8. What, more than likely, was the real craft that crashed in Roswell?
(a) A spy balloon.
(b) A spy satellite.
(c) A Russian aircraft.
(d) A spy aircraft.
9. What is Carl Sagan in love with?
(a) His mistress.
10. What do humans crave?
(d) Absolute certainty.
11. What tone does Einstein use in his paper on Special Relativity?
12. How was Francisca la Brava punished for falsely claiming to have visions?
(a) She was forced into sisterhood.
(b) She was imprisoned in a dungeon for 10 years.
(c) She was burned alive.
(d) She was tied to a donkey and whipped 100 times.
13. What did King James refer to as the 'devil's weed?'
14. What is spoofing?
(a) Testing enemy air defenses.
(b) A form of comedy.
(c) Dangerous stunt piloting.
(d) Copycat UFO hoaxes.
15. In the book by Robert Lindner, how many minutes are in the hour?
(c) One hundred.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Ramtha?
2. What is the code-name for the documents given to Jaime Shandera?
3. According to one letter writer, science has become _____________________.
4. What is the new name for Constantinople?
5. Humans are more closely related to chimpanzees than _____________________.
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)