1. What is the driver's name?
William F. Buckley.
2. What does the driver believe in?
All of the below.
3. Why does the driver become sad?
Carl dismisses an important part of the driver's inner life.
4. What is at the core of the Earth?
A perfect crystal.
5. What does not sell well?
6. What percentage of Americans are "scientifically illiterate?"
7. What does every generation worry about?
8. What is Congress dissolving as Carl writes this book?
The Office of Technology Assessment.
9. Who is the father of medicine?
This section contains 3,452 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)