|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Carl Sagan try not to think with?
(a) His heart.
(b) His third eye.
(c) His brain.
(d) His gut.
2. When was Miles Phillips brought before the Spanish Inquisition?
3. What type of rewards are there in becoming an 'alien abudctee?'
(a) Fame and attention.
(b) All of the below.
(c) Financial rewards.
(d) Psychic rewards.
4. When did a flying saucer allegedly crash in Roswell, New Mexico?
5. What is it impossible to tell?
(a) The time of day on Earth while standing on the moon.
(b) The difference between identical twins.
(c) Tall tales.
(d) The whole truth and nothing but the truth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Humans are more closely related to chimpanzees than _____________________.
2. Why has quantum mechanics not been popularized?
3. What does the driver believe in?
4. What is the only field where things are known for certain?
5. What word means 'knowledge' in Greek?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)