|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to those who criticized witch-burning?
(a) They were imprisoned.
(b) They were given a special forum.
(c) They were exiled.
(d) They were burned.
2. According to popular myth, what do Satanists do with babies?
(a) Give them to aliens.
(b) Sacrifice them.
(c) Eat them.
(d) Raise them to be Satanists.
3. What phrase was coined when Carl Sagan was in high school?
(a) 'Flying saucer.'
(b) 'Death ray.'
(c) 'Alien abduction.'
4. At the center of which galaxy are millions of voices reportedly singing 'Glory, glory, glory to the Lord on high?'
(b) NGC 4395.
(c) Draco Dwarf.
(d) IC 10.
5. What did the Roper poll not ask?
(a) Whether or not the respondents have a history of mental illness.
(b) Why the respondents believe in aliens.
(c) Whether or not the respondents had actually been abducted.
(d) What they thought the purpose of the abductions is.
Short Answer Questions
1. Essentially, what are all UFO cases?
2. What was Silas Newton's alien gear made of?
3. Why does the driver become sad?
4. Who were responsible for the original crop circles?
5. Which of the following was not a codename for a military balloon?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)