|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do not know enough not to ask important questions?
2. What did King James refer to as the 'devil's weed?'
3. What does Paul the Apostle counsel us to do?
(a) 'Prove all things.'
(b) 'Be credulous unto miracles.'
(c) 'Have faith.'
(d) 'Question not the word of God.'
4. According to Benjamin Franklin, what does every age have?
(a) More wisdom than the last.
(b) A peculiar folly.
(c) A tremendous time of need.
(d) A special something.
5. In 1993, how many of the people of China, as in America, knew the Earth went around the sun once a year?
(a) No less than a third.
(b) Nearly everyone.
(c) Approximately two quarters.
(d) No more than half.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Carlos and his manager do to the host of the Australian Today Show?
2. In a year, how many school days are there in Japan compared to the 180 of the United States?
3. What did U.S. students average on a global algebra test?
4. Where is Carlos to appear?
5. What group 'powerfully influenced' Christian philosophy?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)