|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what floor is the apartment Luzhin's in-laws have rented for the newlyweds?
(a) The fifth.
(b) The fourth.
(c) The third.
(d) The second.
2. What item does Luzhin find in the lining of his pocket?
(a) A ring.
(b) A wooden pawn.
(c) A chess board.
(d) A notebook.
3. Where does Mrs. Luzhin want her husband to visit?
(a) His father's old house.
(b) A friend of his father's.
(c) His father's old office.
(d) His father's grave.
4. Who do the drunk men find waiting up by a lighted window at Luzhin's fiancee's parents' house?
(a) A servant.
(b) Luzhin's fiancee.
(c) Luzhin's future father-in-law.
(d) Luzhin's future mother-in-law.
5. What title does Luzhin's father give his imagined novella about a boy like his son?
(a) The Player.
(d) The Gambit.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Luzhin's father goes to write a book about a boy like his son, what is the first scene that occurs to him?
2. What is Luzhin's father-in-law doing when Luzhin visits him at his office?
3. Where is Luzhin's father when the idea for a novel about a boy like his son hits him?
4. What possession of Luzhin's does his fiancee retrieve from the tournament hall?
5. After Luzhin disappears, what does Petrishchev think?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)