Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are Calandrino, Bruno and Buffalmacco?
(a) three wizards to look for the magic heliotrope.
(b) three friends who rob travelers.
(c) three simpletons who work as painters.
(d) three monks who learn alchemy.
2. When the weather does not change, what do Rabatta and Bondone decide to do?
(a) continue their trek.
(b) rent a carriage.
(c) stay the night.
(d) go back the way they came.
3. How does Frederigo waste his fortune?
(a) on travel to exotic places to impress Monna Giovanna.
(b) on jewels and gifts to impress Monna Giovanna.
(c) on elaborate parties to impress Monna Giovanna.
(d) on jousts and other things to impress Monna Giovanna.
4. With whom does Tingoccio have an affair?
(a) Meuccio's daughter.
(b) the wife of his nearest neighbor.
(c) Meuccio's wife.
(d) the woman who is the mother of Tingoccio's godson.
5. What euphemism does the story teller use for "the thing you are ashamed to mention among men?"
(a) the flower.
(b) the branch.
(c) the bower.
(d) the nightingale.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the death of her husband, where does Monna Giovanna take her son?
2. How does Peronella explain the man who is in the barrel?
3. How does Rabatta insult Bondone?
4. What happens when Ricciardo learns of Caterina's love for him?
5. On the road, how do Rabatta and Bondone dress?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)