|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Tingoccio tell Meuccio he now is?
(a) in Heaven eating ambrosia with the angels.
(b) in limbo waiting for his judgment.
(c) in Hell for having an affair.
(d) in Purgatory explaining away his past sins.
2. How do Gualtieri and his wife get back together?
(a) the marquis orders Gualtieri to take her back.
(b) he honors her after she passes all his tests.
(c) his children plead on their mother's behalf.
(d) she disguises herself and he takes her as a lover.
3. What is the relationship between Tingoccio Mini and Meuccio di Tura?
(a) they are brothers-in-law.
(b) they are best friends.
(c) they are cousins.
(d) they are mortal enemies.
4. What is Bondone's profession?
(a) he is a noted artist.
(b) he is a noted composer.
(c) he is a knight in the court.
(d) he is a prominent merchant.
5. With whom does Caterina fall in love?
(a) Juan Carlos da Vinci, a cousin of Lizio di Valbona.
(b) Ricciardo Manardi da Brettinoro, an enemy of Lizio di Valbona.
(c) Ricciardo Manardi da Brettinoro, a friend of Lizio di Valbona.
(d) Berto della Massa, a notorious liar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What friendship does Monna Giovanna's son strike up in the country?
2. How does the wayward nun respond to the abbess' reprimand?
3. How does Calandrino know that he no longer has magic powers?
4. When the weather does not change, what do Rabatta and Bondone decide to do?
5. How does Ricciardo avoid being killed for his transgression?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)