|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Don Gianni visit the house of the poor Pietro da Tresanti, what is the situation?
(a) there is not enough food in the house.
(b) the house contains the stable.
(c) there are no chairs in the house.
(d) there is only one bed in the house.
2. What does Monna Giovanna determine to do?
(a) ask Frederico for his falcon.
(b) ask Frederico to marry her.
(c) take her son back to the city.
(d) invite Frederico to dinner.
3. What do the other nuns expect the abbess to do to the nun with a lover?
(a) send her to her village.
(b) punish her.
(c) give her a vacation.
(d) forgive her.
4. What happens when the two friends tell Brother Onion what they had done?
(a) Brother Onion gives them absolution.
(b) they agree that everything worked out well.
(c) they all have a good laugh.
(d) Brother Onion kicks both of them.
5. Why do the villagers look forward to the arrival of the monk from St. Anthony's monastery?
(a) they have a feast when he comes.
(b) they like to hear his stories.
(c) they know he brings gifts.
(d) they like to help the monks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Frederigo leave the city for his farm?
2. When Calandrino finds what he thinks are magic stones, how do his friends play a trick on him?
3. What does Peronella's lover do while she supervises her husband?
4. After the death of her husband, where does Monna Giovanna take her son?
5. After a night of making love, what happens to the couple?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)