Short Essay Questions
1. Why have the young people of the novel left Florence and gone into the country?
2. What means of entertainment do the young people devise?
3. Describe the character of Ciappelletto who is put in charge of the affairs of Musciatto Franzesi .
4. What happens to Ciappelletto while staying with two Florentine brothers in Burgundy?
5. What is the quandary the Florentine brothers find themselves in when Ciappelletto becomes so ill?
This section contains 2,386 words
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)