|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 - 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Abraham conclude that the Christian religion is strong and will last?
(a) it has very beautiful churches.
(b) it survives the excesses of the clergy.
(c) it leads the way in educating the people.
(d) it accomodates Jews.
2. What does Monna Giovanna discover after dinner?
(a) Frederico cannot part with his falcon.
(b) the falcon has gotten away.
(c) Frederico has sold his falcon.
(d) she has just eaten the very thing she desired.
3. What is Monna Lisetta's character like?
(a) she is very intelligent.
(b) she is very belligerent.
(c) she in very humble.
(d) she is very vain.
4. Who is the somewhat spoiled Caterina?
(a) the sister of Messer Lizio di Valbona, a rich knight.
(b) the cousin of Messer Lizio di Valbona, a rich knight.
(c) the daughter of Messer Lizio di Valbona, a rich knight.
(d) the wife of Messer Lizio di Valbona, a rich knight.
5. With whom does Caterina fall in love?
(a) Berto della Massa, a notorious liar.
(b) Ricciardo Manardi da Brettinoro, a friend of Lizio di Valbona.
(c) Ricciardo Manardi da Brettinoro, an enemy of Lizio di Valbona.
(d) Juan Carlos da Vinci, a cousin of Lizio di Valbona.
Short Answer Questions
1. As they travel along, what do Rabatta and Bondone begin to do?
2. What causes Brother Onion's servant to leave his post?
3. What is the avocation of Gualtieri, the son of a wealthy marquis in Saluzzo?
4. Who discovers the two lovers the next morning in their compromising situation?
5. What is the relationship between Tingoccio Mini and Meuccio di Tura?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)