|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 - 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Musciatto Franzesi choose Ser Ciappelletto to handle debts and trade?
(a) He thinks Ser Ciappelletto is a bit stupid.
(b) He fears the unscrupulous behavior of the Burgundians.
(c) He wants a totally honest man to run his business.
(d) He thinks Ser Ciappelletto is rich enough not to steal from him.
2. While Peronella's husband is inside cleaning the barrel, what is Peronella doing?
(a) trying to think where her lover will get the money.
(b) scolding her husband for leaving work.
(c) rushing her lover out of the house.
(d) bending over the barrel to supervise.
3. What does Rustico tell Alibech to do?
(a) do like him and remove her clothes.
(b) watch as he removes his clothes.
(c) lift her skirts to let him see her sin.
(d) cover her eyes while he undresses.
4. When the weather does not change, what do Rabatta and Bondone decide to do?
(a) go back the way they came.
(b) continue their trek.
(c) rent a carriage.
(d) stay the night.
5. Why is Masetto sleeping in the garden when the abbess finds him and begins to lust after him?
(a) he has been servicing eight nuns and is tired.
(b) he has been drinking the nun's wine.
(c) he is lazy and is taking rest in the orchard.
(d) he has been working too hard in the orchard.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men actually had Alatiel before she was married?
2. When Don Gianni visit the house of the poor Pietro da Tresanti, what is the situation?
3. Who discovers what the monk is doing?
4. On the road, how do Rabatta and Bondone dress?
5. What arrangement does Alberto say is necessary for Gabriel to sleep with Monna Lisetta?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)