|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Alibech sleep?
(a) in a closet in the monastery.
(b) outside the monastery.
(c) on the floor of Rustico's cell.
(d) in Rustico's bed.
2. Why has Peronella's husband come home in the middle of the day?
(a) to get something to eat.
(b) to spend more time with his wife.
(c) to look for some tools he forgot that morning.
(d) to sell the barrel that takes up room in their house.
3. After Tingoccio dies, what does he do that he had promised Meuccio in life?
(a) return to light candles in the church.
(b) return to tell what it is like after death.
(c) haunt Meuccio's wife.
(d) show himself to the evil monk in the village.
4. After the trouble at sea, what happens to the men who love Alatiel?
(a) most of them sell her to other men.
(b) most of them abandon her.
(c) most of them are murdered so she can be taken.
(d) most of them commit suicide.
5. What does Monna Giovanna discover after dinner?
(a) Frederico has sold his falcon.
(b) the falcon has gotten away.
(c) she has just eaten the very thing she desired.
(d) Frederico cannot part with his falcon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nuto suggest Masetto do to get the job?
2. What does Alibech find surprising?
3. When Ciappelletto becomes gravely ill, what do the brothers think?
4. What causes Brother Onion's servant to leave his post?
5. How does Isabetta learn of Lorenzo's fate?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)