|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Constanza and Alatiel go after they leave Athens?
2. What does Monna Giovanna's son want to possess?
(a) Frederico's falcon.
(b) Frederico's horse.
(c) Frederico's daughter.
(d) Frederico's farm.
3. How does Peronella explain the man who is in the barrel?
(a) that he is a magician looking for a trick barrel.
(b) that he is a carpenter repairing the barrel.
(c) that he is a buyer who is examining the barrel.
(d) that he is a musician looking for a barrel drum.
4. How does Isabetta learn of Lorenzo's fate?
(a) he comes to her in a dream.
(b) she accidentally finds his shallow grave.
(c) an angel tells her in a dream.
(d) a witness to his murder comes to tell her.
5. After the death of her husband, where does Monna Giovanna take her son?
(a) on an extended trip.
(b) to the south of Italy.
(c) to live with his grandfather.
(d) to the country near Frederigo's farm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the women tell Alibech?
2. Who takes Alatiel from the sailor after the murder of the other sailor?
3. After Tingoccio dies, what does he do that he had promised Meuccio in life?
4. Why does Frederigo leave the city for his farm?
5. What are the three holy laws Saladin challenges Melchisedech to name as the one with the most truths?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)