|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who murders Pericone, Alatiel's first lover?
(a) his brother, Marato.
(b) the sultan's soldiers.
(c) the captain of a ship.
(d) his cousin, Alberto.
2. What do the nuns do because they think Masetto is deaf?
(a) use sign language.
(b) poke fun at him.
(c) teach him to write.
(d) peek at him in his bath.
3. When Rabatta and Bondone meet on the road to Florence, what happens to cause them to seek shelter?
(a) a high wind begins to blow.
(b) it starts to rain.
(c) highwaymen are spotted.
(d) the night falls suddenly.
4. Tiring of Monna Lisetta's vain confessions, what does Brother Alberto do?
(a) he refuses her absolution.
(b) he reproaches her.
(c) he runs when he sees her coming.
(d) he plugs up his ears.
5. What happens when the two friends tell Brother Onion what they had done?
(a) they agree that everything worked out well.
(b) they all have a good laugh.
(c) Brother Onion kicks both of them.
(d) Brother Onion gives them absolution.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who takes the place of the prince and seeks revenge on the duke?
2. What does Rustico soon discover?
3. What do the two men who know Brother Onion plan to do?
4. On the road, how do Rabatta and Bondone dress?
5. Who determines who will tell the stories on each successive night?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)