|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On the road, how do Rabatta and Bondone dress?
(a) as knights.
(b) as traveling jesters.
(c) as penniless peasants.
(d) as magistrates.
2. When Calandrino finds what he thinks are magic stones, how do his friends play a trick on him?
(a) they pretend that he can read their minds.
(b) they pretend that he is invisible.
(c) they pretend that he knows the future.
(d) they pretend that he has super human strength.
3. Why does Musciatto Franzesi choose Ser Ciappelletto to handle debts and trade?
(a) He fears the unscrupulous behavior of the Burgundians.
(b) He wants a totally honest man to run his business.
(c) He thinks Ser Ciappelletto is a bit stupid.
(d) He thinks Ser Ciappelletto is rich enough not to steal from him.
4. How does Calandrino know that he no longer has magic powers?
(a) when his wife can see him and scolds him for being late.
(b) when his wife breaks a mirror over his head.
(c) when his wife finds the stones and throws them out.
(d) when his wife leaves him for a lover.
5. Eventually what happens to Rustico?
(a) he is worn out and can no longer pleasure Alibech.
(b) he repents and sends Alibech away.
(c) he is transfered to another monastery.
(d) he is caught and publicly whipped.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who takes the place of the prince and seeks revenge on the duke?
2. What happens when Ricciardo learns of Caterina's love for him?
3. Why does Giannotto think it is so necessary to convert Abraham?
4. How does Frederigo waste his fortune?
5. Why does Rustico agree to allow Alibech to remain with him?
This section contains 400 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)