|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Peronella's occupation?
(a) a spinner of wool.
(b) an innkeeper.
(c) a seamstress.
(d) a stone mason.
2. What does Bondone say people would think after looking at Rabatta?
(a) he looks more like a chimney sweep.
(b) he is so ugly he has to slip up on water to get a drink.
(c) he has shifty eyes like a criminal.
(d) he is too simple to know his alphabet.
3. What is Ricciardo's plan after Caterina makes her bed on the balcony?
(a) to get to the balcony through a window.
(b) to climb the wall and join her in her bed.
(c) to watch her in the moonlight.
(d) to sing love songs to her beneath the balcony.
4. Where does the first holy man send Alibech?
(a) to a married holy man who will look on Alibech as a daughter.
(b) to a holy man who is supposedly more learned than the first.
(c) to a holy man who is paralyzed from the waist down.
(d) to a blind holy man who will not be tempted by her beauty.
5. What does Saladin plan to do when he visits Melchisedech?
(a) to fall on his knees and beg from Melchisedech.
(b) to offer his daughter in marriage to Melchisedech.
(c) to put Melchisedech under arrest and take his fortune.
(d) to trick Melchisedech into giving him money.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Calandrino finds what he thinks are magic stones, how do his friends play a trick on him?
2. Where do Constanza and Alatiel go after they leave Athens?
3. Where does Alibech set out on her quest?
4. What is Rabatta's profession?
5. Why does Abraham conclude that the Christian religion is strong and will last?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)