|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Alatiel manage to marry the King of Algarve after all?
(a) she convinces the King of Algarve that she is still a virgin.
(b) her father, the sultan, triples her dowry.
(c) she promises to produce a male heir.
(d) she keeps her secrets from everyone.
2. Who is Alatiel?
(a) the daughter of the sultan of Babylon.
(b) the princess betrothed to the sultan of Babylon.
(c) the favorite concubine of the sultan of Babylon.
(d) the wife of the sultan of Babylon.
3. How does Saladin honor Melchisedech?
(a) he makes him his chamberlain.
(b) he builds him a palace.
(c) he takes him to the court of Babylon.
(d) he makes him his regent.
4. What happens when the two friends tell Brother Onion what they had done?
(a) Brother Onion kicks both of them.
(b) Brother Onion gives them absolution.
(c) they agree that everything worked out well.
(d) they all have a good laugh.
5. What is the passion of Frederigo, a man of noble birth who squanders his fortune for the love of Monna Giovanna?
(a) a prize falcon.
(b) a prize bull.
(c) a herd of prize sheep.
(d) a fabulous steed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tancredi have done to Guiscardo after he learns of his affair with Ghismunda?
2. What does Ghismunda do with Guiscardo's heart?
3. Where does Abraham insist on going to find out about Christianity?
4. What does Bondone say people would think after looking at Rabatta?
5. After the trouble at sea, what happens to the men who love Alatiel?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)