|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Because of her vanity, what does Monna Lisetta do that soon allows all of Venice to know about her affair?
(a) she has an artist paint a picture of her and Gabriel.
(b) she forgets to draw her drapes.
(c) she tells a neighbor about Gabriel's love.
(d) she tells another priest at confession.
2. Why does Abraham conclude that the Christian religion is strong and will last?
(a) it leads the way in educating the people.
(b) it survives the excesses of the clergy.
(c) it has very beautiful churches.
(d) it accomodates Jews.
3. Why is Masetto sleeping in the garden when the abbess finds him and begins to lust after him?
(a) he has been servicing eight nuns and is tired.
(b) he is lazy and is taking rest in the orchard.
(c) he has been working too hard in the orchard.
(d) he has been drinking the nun's wine.
4. Who takes the place of the prince and seeks revenge on the duke?
(a) the prince's father.
(b) the prince's sister.
(c) the prince's son.
(d) the prince's brother.
5. After the trouble at sea, what happens to the men who love Alatiel?
(a) most of them commit suicide.
(b) most of them abandon her.
(c) most of them sell her to other men.
(d) most of them are murdered so she can be taken.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Ghismunda chooses Guiscardo as her lover, what complicates their relationship?
2. What horrible thing does Tancredi do to his daughter?
3. Who does Pietro take up with after he loses all his money and clothes?
4. What happens when the two friends tell Brother Onion what they had done?
5. How does a prostitute deceive Pietro?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)