|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the weather does not change, what do Rabatta and Bondone decide to do?
(a) stay the night.
(b) rent a carriage.
(c) continue their trek.
(d) go back the way they came.
2. What does Monna Giovanna offer Frederico for the fortune he lost trying to please her?
(a) a chance to please her now.
(b) her jewels.
(d) half her estate.
3. After the death of her husband, where does Monna Giovanna take her son?
(a) to live with his grandfather.
(b) to the south of Italy.
(c) on an extended trip.
(d) to the country near Frederigo's farm.
4. How many men actually had Alatiel before she was married?
5. Where does the first holy man send Alibech?
(a) to a blind holy man who will not be tempted by her beauty.
(b) to a holy man who is paralyzed from the waist down.
(c) to a holy man who is supposedly more learned than the first.
(d) to a married holy man who will look on Alibech as a daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Abraham returns, what does he want to do that surprises Giannotto?
2. Who does Abraham observe on his trip?
3. What does Rustico tell Alibech she must do to serve God?
4. Why is Masetto sleeping in the garden when the abbess finds him and begins to lust after him?
5. What reason does Caterina give for wanting to change her sleeping arrangements?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)