|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the nuns keep Masetto in the convent for many years?
(a) he knows too much about their activities.
(b) he agrees to stay if they stop wanting sex.
(c) he fathers children the nuns say are orphans.
(d) he speaks and they think God has worked a miracle.
2. Who does Abraham observe on his trip?
(a) the clergy.
(b) the children.
(c) the laity.
(d) other Jews.
3. What is Ricciardo's plan after Caterina makes her bed on the balcony?
(a) to sing love songs to her beneath the balcony.
(b) to get to the balcony through a window.
(c) to watch her in the moonlight.
(d) to climb the wall and join her in her bed.
4. What story does Alberto tell Monna Lisetta?
(a) that the Angel Gabriel wants her to sleep with Alberto.
(b) that the Angel Gabriel has been watching her undress.
(c) that the Angel Gabriel has fallen in love with her.
(d) that the Angel Gabriel wants to speak with her.
5. How does Frederigo waste his fortune?
(a) on elaborate parties to impress Monna Giovanna.
(b) on jewels and gifts to impress Monna Giovanna.
(c) on jousts and other things to impress Monna Giovanna.
(d) on travel to exotic places to impress Monna Giovanna.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Musciatto Franzesi choose Ser Ciappelletto to handle debts and trade?
2. What is the passion of Frederigo, a man of noble birth who squanders his fortune for the love of Monna Giovanna?
3. What do the two men who know Brother Onion plan to do?
4. Where does Alibech sleep?
5. What does Caterina say she wants to hear at night?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)