|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Abraham observe among the church leaders in Rome?
(a) great humility with vows of poverty and celibacy.
(b) strong examples of how to live a clean life.
(c) greed, lust, lechery, and many other things that a man of God should not be a part of.
(d) great piety and devotion to Jesus and the saints.
2. Who takes the place of the prince and seeks revenge on the duke?
(a) the prince's brother.
(b) the prince's sister.
(c) the prince's father.
(d) the prince's son.
3. What reason does Caterina give for wanting to change her sleeping arrangements?
(a) she says she is all grown up now.
(b) she says she likes to sleep under the stars.
(c) she says it is too hot in her bed and she cannot sleep.
(d) she says the fresh night air is good for her.
4. What are the three holy laws Saladin challenges Melchisedech to name as the one with the most truths?
(a) the law of the Jews, Saracens, or Christians.
(b) the law of the church, the state, or the royalty.
(c) the law of Nature, of the Gods, or the Professors.
(d) the law of the Christians, the Jews, or the Hindus.
5. Where do Constanza and Alatiel go after they leave Athens?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rustico tell Alibech to do?
2. What does Giannotto di Civigni want to do?
3. What results from Ser Ciappelletto's confession?
4. Who does Alibech eventually find?
5. Why does Saladin go to Melchisedech?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)