|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the trouble at sea, what happens to the men who love Alatiel?
(a) most of them commit suicide.
(b) most of them abandon her.
(c) most of them sell her to other men.
(d) most of them are murdered so she can be taken.
2. Who is Alatiel?
(a) the favorite concubine of the sultan of Babylon.
(b) the daughter of the sultan of Babylon.
(c) the princess betrothed to the sultan of Babylon.
(d) the wife of the sultan of Babylon.
3. Where does Ser Ciappelletto find lodging in Burgundy?
(a) with two Franciscan friars.
(b) with a needy widow.
(c) with two Florentine brothers.
(d) in an expensive inn that Musciatto pays for.
4. What do the women tell Alibech?
(a) she is a stupid girl who trusts men.
(b) they want to learn how to serve God, too.
(c) there are plenty of men who will help her serve God.
(d) she cannot serve God with their husbands.
5. Who is Alatiel's next lover after Constanzo?
(a) a merchant.
(b) a general.
(c) a king.
(d) a baron.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the death of her husband, where does Monna Giovanna take her son?
2. Why does Abraham conclude that the Christian religion is strong and will last?
3. Why is Alatiel not happy with the duke after they go to Athens?
4. Why does Berto della Massa go to Venice and take on the identity of Brother Alberto?
5. With whom does Caterina fall in love?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)