|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Eventually, who does Ghismunda marry as arranged by her father?
(a) a merchant who does not require a dowry.
(b) a duke's son who dies shortly after the wedding.
(c) her father's best friend.
(d) a duke who beats her regularly.
2. Where do Constanza and Alatiel go after they leave Athens?
3. Why does Musciatto Franzesi choose Ser Ciappelletto to handle debts and trade?
(a) He thinks Ser Ciappelletto is rich enough not to steal from him.
(b) He fears the unscrupulous behavior of the Burgundians.
(c) He wants a totally honest man to run his business.
(d) He thinks Ser Ciappelletto is a bit stupid.
4. What does Pietro end up with that is worth more than the money he lost?
(a) a bag of silver.
(b) a ruby ring.
(c) a gold crown.
(d) a prize horse.
5. How does Monna Lisetta meet Brother Alberto?
(a) she comes to Brother Alberto to confess her sins.
(b) see meets him in the market.
(c) she hears him preach in church.
(d) she is introduced by her sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes to the aid of the duke when war is proclaimed?
2. What is the discovery of Saladin, the Sultan of Babylon?
3. Why is Masetto sleeping in the garden when the abbess finds him and begins to lust after him?
4. Who does Pietro take up with after he loses all his money and clothes?
5. What happens when the two friends tell Brother Onion what they had done?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)