|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what is Andreuccio di Pietro famous?
(a) for knowing many kings.
(b) for finding lost treasure.
(c) for dealing in rare jewels.
(d) for buying and selling horses.
2. What does Monna Giovanna determine to do?
(a) ask Frederico for his falcon.
(b) ask Frederico to marry her.
(c) take her son back to the city.
(d) invite Frederico to dinner.
3. Why does the Brother from St. Anthony's monastery travel each year to a nearby village?
(a) to feed the poor.
(b) to collect alms.
(c) to give alms.
(d) to take confessions.
4. Why is Masetto sleeping in the garden when the abbess finds him and begins to lust after him?
(a) he has been servicing eight nuns and is tired.
(b) he is lazy and is taking rest in the orchard.
(c) he has been drinking the nun's wine.
(d) he has been working too hard in the orchard.
5. What poses a problem for the two men who plan to play a trick on Brother Onion?
(a) they do not know which room is his.
(b) his door is locked and there is no window.
(c) there are a group of monks standing outside his door.
(d) his servant who guards the room.
Short Answer Questions
1. Because of her vanity, what does Monna Lisetta do that soon allows all of Venice to know about her affair?
2. What tragedy befalls Alatiel?
3. What friendship does Monna Giovanna's son strike up in the country?
4. What name does Alberto give Monna Lisetta that indicates how bright she is?
5. Who does Pietro take up with after he loses all his money and clothes?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)