|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Rabatta's profession?
(a) he is an expert in jurisprudence.
(b) he is a cleric.
(c) he is a master sculptor.
(d) he is a noted university teacher.
2. After Ghismunda chooses Guiscardo as her lover, what complicates their relationship?
(a) they have nowhere to meet.
(b) Guiscardo's father is Tancredi's mortal enemy.
(c) they must meet in secret.
(d) Ghismunda becomes pregnant.
3. Why do the villagers look forward to the arrival of the monk from St. Anthony's monastery?
(a) they have a feast when he comes.
(b) they like to hear his stories.
(c) they like to help the monks.
(d) they know he brings gifts.
4. How does Monna Lisetta meet Brother Alberto?
(a) she comes to Brother Alberto to confess her sins.
(b) she is introduced by her sister.
(c) she hears him preach in church.
(d) see meets him in the market.
5. How does Ser Ciappelletto get a priest to absolve him?
(a) he confesses under an assumed name.
(b) he becomes seriously penitent for his past sins.
(c) he makes a large donation to the church.
(d) he lies about everything in his past life.
Short Answer Questions
1. On the road, how do Rabatta and Bondone dress?
2. Where do the two men who played the trick go the next day?
3. How does Monna Lisetta respond to the idea that the Angel Gabriel wants her?
4. How can Berto so easily convince people that he has taken on the vows of poverty and chastity?
5. Why does Berto della Massa go to Venice and take on the identity of Brother Alberto?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)