|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the three holy laws Saladin challenges Melchisedech to name as the one with the most truths?
(a) the law of the Christians, the Jews, or the Hindus.
(b) the law of the Jews, Saracens, or Christians.
(c) the law of Nature, of the Gods, or the Professors.
(d) the law of the church, the state, or the royalty.
2. Who determines to discover the real identity of Monna Lisetta's angel?
(a) the next door neighbors.
(b) her in-laws.
(c) her brothers.
(d) the abbot of the monastery.
3. What results after Monna Lisetta believes Alberto's story and agrees to comply?
(a) Monna Lisetta only complies when wearing a blindfold.
(b) they carry on an affair for quite some time.
(c) Alberto gets cold feet and calls it off.
(d) Alberto has to find a suitable place.
4. Where does Pietro go to ply his trade?
5. What does Caterina say she wants to hear at night?
(a) the nightingale.
(b) the breeze in the trees.
(c) the crickets.
(d) the troubadors.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Giannotto think it is so necessary to convert Abraham?
2. What does Rustico tell Alibech to do?
3. Where does the first holy man send Alibech?
4. What is Rabatta's profession?
5. What causes Brother Onion's servant to leave his post?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)