|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who takes the place of the prince and seeks revenge on the duke?
(a) the prince's brother.
(b) the prince's father.
(c) the prince's son.
(d) the prince's sister.
2. Where does the monk take a woman?
(a) to her bedroom.
(b) to a garden.
(c) to his cell.
(d) to an inn.
3. Why does the first holy man send Alibech away?
(a) she is beautiful and he cannot trust himself around her.
(b) she is too stupid to learn his truths.
(c) she asks too many questions disturbing his meditations.
(d) he tells her everything he has to tell.
4. Where does Abraham insist on going to find out about Christianity?
(a) to Rome.
(b) to Antioch.
(c) to a monastery.
(d) to Jerusalem.
5. What does Alibech find surprising?
(a) that the Devil cannot enter her hell very often.
(b) that using her hell does not hurt her.
(c) that serving God is so pleasurable.
(d) that Rustico's Devil keeps coming back.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who discovers what the monk is doing?
2. What do the brothers do to Isabetta's lover?
3. What does Ghismunda do with Guiscardo's heart?
4. What does Rustico soon discover?
5. Who determines who will tell the stories on each successive night?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)