|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Alibech eventually find?
(a) a holy woman who heals the sick.
(b) a holy man who lives in a hut.
(c) a holy woman who lives in a cave.
(d) a holy man who teaches in a synagogue.
2. How does Ciappelletto's confession later hoodwink the church?
(a) Ciappelletto becomes a model for all businessmen.
(b) Ciappelletto becomes a martyr and is later canonized.
(c) Ciappelletto is buried in the Vatican.
(d) Ciappelletto promises a donation he never makes.
3. What does Rustico tell Alibech to do?
(a) lift her skirts to let him see her sin.
(b) do like him and remove her clothes.
(c) watch as he removes his clothes.
(d) cover her eyes while he undresses.
4. Who determines to discover the real identity of Monna Lisetta's angel?
(a) the next door neighbors.
(b) her brothers.
(c) the abbot of the monastery.
(d) her in-laws.
5. Who takes Alatiel from the sailor after the murder of the other sailor?
(a) a bandit.
(b) a merchant.
(c) a magician.
(d) a prince.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does a prostitute deceive Pietro?
2. What is the premise of the novel that results in rounds of story telling?
3. What does Alibech find surprising?
4. How many men actually had Alatiel before she was married?
5. How does Isabetta learn of Lorenzo's fate?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)