|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Alibech sleep?
(a) outside the monastery.
(b) in a closet in the monastery.
(c) on the floor of Rustico's cell.
(d) in Rustico's bed.
2. What are the three holy laws Saladin challenges Melchisedech to name as the one with the most truths?
(a) the law of Nature, of the Gods, or the Professors.
(b) the law of the church, the state, or the royalty.
(c) the law of the Christians, the Jews, or the Hindus.
(d) the law of the Jews, Saracens, or Christians.
3. What results from Ser Ciappelletto's confession?
(a) he survives for another twenty years.
(b) he is forced to give up all his wealth.
(c) he is discovered to be a liar.
(d) he becomes thought of as a saint.
4. How does Tancredi discover his daughter's affair with Guiscardo?
(a) he opens her door to see if she is in the house.
(b) he falls asleep in her room and wakes up to find them together.
(c) he has her followed by a policeman.
(d) he hears gossip on the streets and confronts her.
5. Where does Ser Ciappelletto find lodging in Burgundy?
(a) in an expensive inn that Musciatto pays for.
(b) with a needy widow.
(c) with two Florentine brothers.
(d) with two Franciscan friars.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Alibech eventually find?
2. How does Monna Lisetta respond to the idea that the Angel Gabriel wants her?
3. How does a prostitute deceive Pietro?
4. Where does Abraham insist on going to find out about Christianity?
5. What does Tancredi have done to Guiscardo after he learns of his affair with Ghismunda?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)