|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name does Alberto give Monna Lisetta that indicates how bright she is?
(a) Lady Copernicus.
(b) Lady Quickwit.
(c) Lady Genius.
(d) Lady Halfwit
2. Because of her vanity, what does Monna Lisetta do that soon allows all of Venice to know about her affair?
(a) she tells another priest at confession.
(b) she forgets to draw her drapes.
(c) she tells a neighbor about Gabriel's love.
(d) she has an artist paint a picture of her and Gabriel.
3. What do the nuns begin to do with Masetto?
(a) watch him work without his shirt on.
(b) hide his clothes while he is sleeping.
(c) take advantage of him to find out what sex is like.
(d) make him dance for them in the garden.
4. What results from Ser Ciappelletto's confession?
(a) he becomes thought of as a saint.
(b) he is forced to give up all his wealth.
(c) he is discovered to be a liar.
(d) he survives for another twenty years.
5. Who does Alibech eventually find?
(a) a holy man who teaches in a synagogue.
(b) a holy woman who heals the sick.
(c) a holy woman who lives in a cave.
(d) a holy man who lives in a hut.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does a prostitute deceive Pietro?
2. Where does Alibech sleep?
3. For what is Andreuccio di Pietro famous?
4. How does Ciappelletto's confession later hoodwink the church?
5. Because Monna Lisetta is so beautiful, what does Brother Alberto desire to do?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)