|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Pietro take up with after he loses all his money and clothes?
(a) some grave robbers.
(b) some highwaymen.
(c) some gamblers.
(d) some sorcerers.
2. What does Alibech find surprising?
(a) that Rustico's Devil keeps coming back.
(b) that using her hell does not hurt her.
(c) that the Devil cannot enter her hell very often.
(d) that serving God is so pleasurable.
3. How does a prostitute deceive Pietro?
(a) by claiming to be a fortune teller.
(b) by cliaming to be in great distress.
(c) by claiming to be his late brother's mistress.
(d) by claiming to be his long lost sister.
4. After the trouble at sea, what happens to the men who love Alatiel?
(a) most of them abandon her.
(b) most of them are murdered so she can be taken.
(c) most of them commit suicide.
(d) most of them sell her to other men.
5. What does Saladin plan to do when he visits Melchisedech?
(a) to put Melchisedech under arrest and take his fortune.
(b) to fall on his knees and beg from Melchisedech.
(c) to offer his daughter in marriage to Melchisedech.
(d) to trick Melchisedech into giving him money.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who murders Pericone, Alatiel's first lover?
2. What does Abraham observe among the church leaders in Rome?
3. Where does the monk take a woman?
4. What does Rustico tell Alibech she must do to serve God?
5. What happens to Marato on board a ship?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)