|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the women tell Alibech?
(a) she cannot serve God with their husbands.
(b) they want to learn how to serve God, too.
(c) there are plenty of men who will help her serve God.
(d) she is a stupid girl who trusts men.
2. How does the monk trick the abbot?
(a) he lets the woman out through his window.
(b) he leaves the woman alone in his cell.
(c) he brings another woman for the abbot.
(d) he convinces the abbot he is seeing things.
3. Where do Constanza and Alatiel go after they leave Athens?
4. With whom does Isabetta fall in love and begin an affair?
(a) the man who grooms her brothers' horses.
(b) Lorenzo, the man who takes care of much of the family business.
(c) the tutor who comes to give her lessons.
(d) the man who tends the family gardens.
5. What does Nuto suggest Masetto do to get the job?
(a) pretend he is a deaf mute.
(b) let the abbess see him without his shirt.
(c) dress in fine clothes to apply for the job.
(d) wear a bandana over his face.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Alatiel's next lover after Constanzo?
2. What do the brothers do to Isabetta's lover?
3. Where does Alibech set out on her quest?
4. Who is Alatiel?
5. Why does the abbot never punish the monk?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)