|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What results after Monna Lisetta believes Alberto's story and agrees to comply?
(a) Alberto gets cold feet and calls it off.
(b) Alberto has to find a suitable place.
(c) they carry on an affair for quite some time.
(d) Monna Lisetta only complies when wearing a blindfold.
2. Who takes Alatiel from the sailor after the murder of the other sailor?
(a) a magician.
(b) a bandit.
(c) a merchant.
(d) a prince.
3. What is the premise of the novel that results in rounds of story telling?
(a) 7 women and 7 men go on holiday together.
(b) 7 men and 3 young women leave Rome to escape the plague.
(c) 7 women and 3 children are banished from Florence society.
(d) 7 young women and 3 men leave Florence to escape the plague.
4. Who determines who will tell the stories on each successive night?
(a) the last person to tell a stroy the night before.
(b) the oldest of the 7 women and 3 men.
(c) the person chosen as queen or king for the next night.
(d) the group by popular vote.
5. What do the nuns begin to do with Masetto?
(a) watch him work without his shirt on.
(b) make him dance for them in the garden.
(c) take advantage of him to find out what sex is like.
(d) hide his clothes while he is sleeping.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Saladin honor Melchisedech?
2. What does Nuto suggest Masetto do to get the job?
3. What does Rustico tell Alibech she must do to serve God?
4. Who determines to discover the real identity of Monna Lisetta's angel?
5. What does Giannotto di Civigni want to do?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)