|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pietro end up with that is worth more than the money he lost?
(a) a ruby ring.
(b) a bag of silver.
(c) a gold crown.
(d) a prize horse.
2. What does the foolish Alibech think she is doing when she allows the monk to have his way with her?
(a) hiding the devil from Rustico's hell.
(b) putting Rustico's devil into her hell.
(c) taking the lust out of Rustico's devil.
(d) keeping the devil from leaving Rustico's cell.
3. What does Nuto suggest Masetto do to get the job?
(a) let the abbess see him without his shirt.
(b) wear a bandana over his face.
(c) dress in fine clothes to apply for the job.
(d) pretend he is a deaf mute.
4. What does a monk see that ignites his temptation?
(a) a bag of gold.
(b) a large cathedral.
(c) a beautiful woman.
(d) a perfect diamond.
5. Where does Pietro go to ply his trade?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the King determine that no one should ever know about all the men and unfortunate circumstances in Alatiel's life?
2. What does Rustico soon discover?
3. Why does Nuto leave the convent where he was the gardener?
4. What happens to Pietro when he stays the night at the woman's house?
5. When Abraham returns, what does he want to do that surprises Giannotto?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)