|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Alibech eventually meet?
(a) a priest named Quantico.
(b) a thief named Rustico.
(c) a monk named Rustico.
(d) a friar named Alfonzo.
2. Where does Alibech sleep?
(a) outside the monastery.
(b) on the floor of Rustico's cell.
(c) in a closet in the monastery.
(d) in Rustico's bed.
3. Where does Alibech set out on her quest?
(a) she goes alone to explore the Egyptian desert.
(b) she goes alone to Jerusalem.
(c) she goes alone to Greece.
(d) she goes alone to study in Alexandria.
4. For what is Andreuccio di Pietro famous?
(a) for knowing many kings.
(b) for buying and selling horses.
(c) for finding lost treasure.
(d) for dealing in rare jewels.
5. Who does Alatiel eventually meet?
(a) the sultan of Brunei who recognizes her.
(b) the King of Cyprus who recognizes her.
(c) the King of France who recognizes her.
(d) the Prince of Wales who recognizes her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the first holy man send Alibech?
2. Who is Alatiel?
3. What happens to Pietro when he stays the night at the woman's house?
4. When Ciappelletto becomes gravely ill, what do the brothers think?
5. Why is Alatiel not happy with the duke after they go to Athens?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)