|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Alibech sleep?
(a) on the floor of Rustico's cell.
(b) in a closet in the monastery.
(c) in Rustico's bed.
(d) outside the monastery.
2. Who takes Alatiel from the sailor after the murder of the other sailor?
(a) a magician.
(b) a bandit.
(c) a prince.
(d) a merchant.
3. What does the foolish Alibech think she is doing when she allows the monk to have his way with her?
(a) keeping the devil from leaving Rustico's cell.
(b) hiding the devil from Rustico's hell.
(c) taking the lust out of Rustico's devil.
(d) putting Rustico's devil into her hell.
4. What does Abraham observe among the church leaders in Rome?
(a) greed, lust, lechery, and many other things that a man of God should not be a part of.
(b) strong examples of how to live a clean life.
(c) great humility with vows of poverty and celibacy.
(d) great piety and devotion to Jesus and the saints.
5. What happens to Marato on board a ship?
(a) he is thrown overboard.
(b) he is talked into selling Alatiel.
(c) he is hung.
(d) he is shot.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who takes the place of the prince and seeks revenge on the duke?
2. Why does Constanzo leave the battle and return to the duke's house?
3. What do the nuns do because they think Masetto is deaf?
4. Why does Rustico agree to allow Alibech to remain with him?
5. How many men actually had Alatiel before she was married?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)