|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Alibech sleep?
(a) in a closet in the monastery.
(b) in Rustico's bed.
(c) on the floor of Rustico's cell.
(d) outside the monastery.
2. How does a prostitute deceive Pietro?
(a) by claiming to be a fortune teller.
(b) by claiming to be his late brother's mistress.
(c) by cliaming to be in great distress.
(d) by claiming to be his long lost sister.
3. Who does Alatiel eventually meet?
(a) the King of France who recognizes her.
(b) the King of Cyprus who recognizes her.
(c) the Prince of Wales who recognizes her.
(d) the sultan of Brunei who recognizes her.
4. What happens to Pietro when he stays the night at the woman's house?
(a) he is arrested by the Naples police for soliciting.
(b) he ends up naked on the street and locked out of the house.
(c) he is tied up, robbed, and dumped into a canal.
(d) he becomes ill from poison in his food.
5. Where does Abraham insist on going to find out about Christianity?
(a) to Jerusalem.
(b) to Antioch.
(c) to Rome.
(d) to a monastery.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Masetto sleeping in the garden when the abbess finds him and begins to lust after him?
2. Where does the monk take a woman?
3. Who comes to the aid of the duke when war is proclaimed?
4. Who does Abraham observe on his trip?
5. How does the monk trick the abbot?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)