|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a monk see that ignites his temptation?
(a) a perfect diamond.
(b) a beautiful woman.
(c) a large cathedral.
(d) a bag of gold.
2. Why does Nuto leave the convent where he was the gardener?
(a) the salary was too low and he got conflicting orders.
(b) he got too old to tend the garden.
(c) the work was too difficult for him.
(d) he had an accident so he could no longer work.
3. What does Alibech find surprising?
(a) that using her hell does not hurt her.
(b) that serving God is so pleasurable.
(c) that the Devil cannot enter her hell very often.
(d) that Rustico's Devil keeps coming back.
4. How does Saladin honor Melchisedech?
(a) he builds him a palace.
(b) he makes him his chamberlain.
(c) he takes him to the court of Babylon.
(d) he makes him his regent.
5. What does Rustico tell Alibech to do?
(a) watch as he removes his clothes.
(b) cover her eyes while he undresses.
(c) lift her skirts to let him see her sin.
(d) do like him and remove her clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the nuns begin to do with Masetto?
2. Where does Alibech sleep?
3. What tragedy befalls Alatiel?
4. Who is the next rival for the favor of Alatiel?
5. Where do Constanza and Alatiel go after they leave Athens?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)