|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Alibech set out on her quest?
(a) she goes alone to Jerusalem.
(b) she goes alone to Greece.
(c) she goes alone to explore the Egyptian desert.
(d) she goes alone to study in Alexandria.
2. Why does Saladin go to Melchisedech?
(a) he is a Jewish money lender.
(b) he is a wise fortune teller.
(c) he is a high priest.
(d) he has a map of great treasure.
3. Who takes Alatiel from the sailor after the murder of the other sailor?
(a) a magician.
(b) a merchant.
(c) a prince.
(d) a bandit.
4. For what is Andreuccio di Pietro famous?
(a) for finding lost treasure.
(b) for knowing many kings.
(c) for dealing in rare jewels.
(d) for buying and selling horses.
5. What does Rustico tell Alibech to do?
(a) do like him and remove her clothes.
(b) cover her eyes while he undresses.
(c) lift her skirts to let him see her sin.
(d) watch as he removes his clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nuto suggest Masetto do to get the job?
2. When does Masetto return to his village of Lamporecchio?
3. Why does Constanzo leave the battle and return to the duke's house?
4. Who does Pietro take up with after he loses all his money and clothes?
5. When Abraham returns, what does he want to do that surprises Giannotto?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)