|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Alatiel's next lover after Constanzo?
(a) a king.
(b) a general.
(c) a baron.
(d) a merchant.
2. What results from Ser Ciappelletto's confession?
(a) he survives for another twenty years.
(b) he becomes thought of as a saint.
(c) he is forced to give up all his wealth.
(d) he is discovered to be a liar.
3. Who does Alatiel eventually meet?
(a) the sultan of Brunei who recognizes her.
(b) the King of Cyprus who recognizes her.
(c) the King of France who recognizes her.
(d) the Prince of Wales who recognizes her.
4. What does Giannotto di Civigni want to do?
(a) convert his Jewish friend, Abraham, to Christianity.
(b) go into business with his friend, Abraham.
(c) become a Jew like his friend, Abraham.
(d) visit his friend, Abraham, in Jerusalem.
5. Who murders Pericone, Alatiel's first lover?
(a) the sultan's soldiers.
(b) his brother, Marato.
(c) the captain of a ship.
(d) his cousin, Alberto.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Alibech set out on her quest?
2. What does Rustico soon discover?
3. Where does Ser Ciappelletto find lodging in Burgundy?
4. Who does Alibech eventually find?
5. What do the nuns begin to do with Masetto?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)