|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men actually had Alatiel before she was married?
2. How does the monk trick the abbot?
(a) he leaves the woman alone in his cell.
(b) he brings another woman for the abbot.
(c) he lets the woman out through his window.
(d) he convinces the abbot he is seeing things.
3. Who determines who will tell the stories on each successive night?
(a) the oldest of the 7 women and 3 men.
(b) the person chosen as queen or king for the next night.
(c) the group by popular vote.
(d) the last person to tell a stroy the night before.
4. What is the discovery of Saladin, the Sultan of Babylon?
(a) his wives are wearing old clothes.
(b) he has more money than he can use.
(c) his people are giving him too much respect.
(d) his treasury is empty.
5. What results from Ser Ciappelletto's confession?
(a) he survives for another twenty years.
(b) he is discovered to be a liar.
(c) he becomes thought of as a saint.
(d) he is forced to give up all his wealth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the monk take a woman?
2. Who discovers what the monk is doing?
3. Who is Alatiel's next lover after Constanzo?
4. Who is Alatiel?
5. Who takes Alatiel from the sailor after the murder of the other sailor?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)