|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a monk see that ignites his temptation?
(a) a bag of gold.
(b) a perfect diamond.
(c) a large cathedral.
(d) a beautiful woman.
2. For what is Andreuccio di Pietro famous?
(a) for buying and selling horses.
(b) for finding lost treasure.
(c) for knowing many kings.
(d) for dealing in rare jewels.
3. After the trouble at sea, what happens to the men who love Alatiel?
(a) most of them are murdered so she can be taken.
(b) most of them abandon her.
(c) most of them commit suicide.
(d) most of them sell her to other men.
4. Where does the monk take a woman?
(a) to an inn.
(b) to her bedroom.
(c) to a garden.
(d) to his cell.
5. Where does Pietro go to ply his trade?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the next rival for the favor of Alatiel?
2. When Ciappelletto becomes gravely ill, what do the brothers think?
3. What tragedy befalls Alatiel?
4. How many men actually had Alatiel before she was married?
5. What does Abraham observe among the church leaders in Rome?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)