|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rustico tell Alibech to do?
(a) cover her eyes while he undresses.
(b) lift her skirts to let him see her sin.
(c) do like him and remove her clothes.
(d) watch as he removes his clothes.
2. When does Masetto return to his village of Lamporecchio?
(a) after he has finished landscaping the garden.
(b) after a new, younger gardener arrives.
(c) after several of the nuns get pregnant.
(d) after the death of the abbess.
3. What is Bondone's profession?
(a) he is a prominent merchant.
(b) he is a knight in the court.
(c) he is a noted artist.
(d) he is a noted composer.
4. What do the two men who know Brother Onion plan to do?
(a) glue the lid shut on the box containing the feather.
(b) exchange the feather for a turkey feather.
(c) exchange the white feather for a black one.
(d) slip into his room and steal the feather.
5. Why do the nuns keep Masetto in the convent for many years?
(a) he fathers children the nuns say are orphans.
(b) he speaks and they think God has worked a miracle.
(c) he knows too much about their activities.
(d) he agrees to stay if they stop wanting sex.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bondone say people would think after looking at Rabatta?
2. What is the Baronci family of Florence noted for?
3. When the weather does not change, what do Rabatta and Bondone decide to do?
4. What does Monna Giovanna offer Frederico for the fortune he lost trying to please her?
5. How does Isabetta learn of Lorenzo's fate?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)