|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the men leave in Brother Onion's room?
(a) a bag full of onions.
(b) a map to the place where they plan to hide the feather.
(c) a box with a piece of charcoal in it.
(d) a book with blank pages.
2. What is the passion of Frederigo, a man of noble birth who squanders his fortune for the love of Monna Giovanna?
(a) a fabulous steed.
(b) a prize falcon.
(c) a herd of prize sheep.
(d) a prize bull.
3. What do the two men who know Brother Onion plan to do?
(a) slip into his room and steal the feather.
(b) glue the lid shut on the box containing the feather.
(c) exchange the feather for a turkey feather.
(d) exchange the white feather for a black one.
4. What suddenly happens to Monna Giovanna's son?
(a) he runs away to the city.
(b) he becomes ill.
(c) he falls in love with a farm girl.
(d) he commits a crime.
5. Why has Peronella's husband come home in the middle of the day?
(a) to look for some tools he forgot that morning.
(b) to sell the barrel that takes up room in their house.
(c) to spend more time with his wife.
(d) to get something to eat.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Masetto return to his village of Lamporecchio?
2. What results after Monna Lisetta believes Alberto's story and agrees to comply?
3. After the trouble at sea, what happens to the men who love Alatiel?
4. Why does Ghismunda not marry at a time when other girls her age have taken husbands?
5. What is the Baronci family of Florence noted for?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)