|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who discovers the two lovers the next morning in their compromising situation?
(a) Caterina's brother.
(b) the butler.
(c) Caterina's mother.
(d) Messer Lizio di Valbona.
2. Where does Pietro go to ply his trade?
3. What happens to Pietro when he stays the night at the woman's house?
(a) he is arrested by the Naples police for soliciting.
(b) he ends up naked on the street and locked out of the house.
(c) he is tied up, robbed, and dumped into a canal.
(d) he becomes ill from poison in his food.
4. Why is Alatiel not happy with the duke after they go to Athens?
(a) he never allows her to leave the villa in Athens.
(b) he has a wife in Athens and keeps her as a mistress.
(c) he grows fat and lazy in Athens.
(d) he never leaves her side in Athens.
5. What results after Monna Lisetta believes Alberto's story and agrees to comply?
(a) Monna Lisetta only complies when wearing a blindfold.
(b) they carry on an affair for quite some time.
(c) Alberto has to find a suitable place.
(d) Alberto gets cold feet and calls it off.
Short Answer Questions
1. What tragedy befalls Alatiel?
2. When Abraham returns, what does he want to do that surprises Giannotto?
3. What do the women tell Alibech?
4. Where does Peronella tell her lover to hide?
5. After Tingoccio dies, what does he do that he had promised Meuccio in life?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)