|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After her son dies, what does Monna Giovanna decide to do?
(a) marry Frederico.
(b) join a convent.
(c) kill Frederico.
(d) buy Frederico a new falcon.
2. As they travel along, what do Rabatta and Bondone begin to do?
(a) play a guessing game.
(b) sing songs to keep up their courage.
(c) discuss their respective businesses.
(d) insult each other about their looks.
3. After the trouble at sea, what happens to the men who love Alatiel?
(a) most of them commit suicide.
(b) most of them abandon her.
(c) most of them are murdered so she can be taken.
(d) most of them sell her to other men.
4. Why do the villagers look forward to the arrival of the monk from St. Anthony's monastery?
(a) they know he brings gifts.
(b) they like to help the monks.
(c) they like to hear his stories.
(d) they have a feast when he comes.
5. What causes the women of Alibech's town to laugh when she returns after the deaths of her family members?
(a) she tells them that she met God in the desert.
(b) she tells them that she has a hell to hide the Devil.
(c) she tells them how she has been serving God.
(d) she tells them that she fell in love with a monk.
Short Answer Questions
1. After a night of making love, what happens to the couple?
2. What does Ghismunda do with Guiscardo's heart?
3. With whom does Caterina fall in love?
4. Where does the monk take a woman?
5. Why does the abbot never punish the monk?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)