|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does Caterina give for wanting to change her sleeping arrangements?
(a) she says the fresh night air is good for her.
(b) she says it is too hot in her bed and she cannot sleep.
(c) she says she is all grown up now.
(d) she says she likes to sleep under the stars.
2. How many men actually had Alatiel before she was married?
3. Because of her vanity, what does Monna Lisetta do that soon allows all of Venice to know about her affair?
(a) she has an artist paint a picture of her and Gabriel.
(b) she tells a neighbor about Gabriel's love.
(c) she tells another priest at confession.
(d) she forgets to draw her drapes.
4. What suddenly happens to Monna Giovanna's son?
(a) he becomes ill.
(b) he falls in love with a farm girl.
(c) he runs away to the city.
(d) he commits a crime.
5. How can Berto so easily convince people that he has taken on the vows of poverty and chastity?
(a) because he never speaks.
(b) because he genuinely wants to change.
(c) because no one in Vanice knows him.
(d) because he is such an accomplished liar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Pietro go to ply his trade?
2. When Abraham returns, what does he want to do that surprises Giannotto?
3. What is the occupation of the man Peronella marries?
4. After Tingoccio dies, what does he do that he had promised Meuccio in life?
5. Who does Alibech eventually meet?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)