|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the foolish Alibech think she is doing when she allows the monk to have his way with her?
(a) putting Rustico's devil into her hell.
(b) hiding the devil from Rustico's hell.
(c) taking the lust out of Rustico's devil.
(d) keeping the devil from leaving Rustico's cell.
2. Who does Alatiel eventually meet?
(a) the Prince of Wales who recognizes her.
(b) the sultan of Brunei who recognizes her.
(c) the King of Cyprus who recognizes her.
(d) the King of France who recognizes her.
3. Where does Pietro go to ply his trade?
4. Why does Musciatto Franzesi choose Ser Ciappelletto to handle debts and trade?
(a) He thinks Ser Ciappelletto is rich enough not to steal from him.
(b) He wants a totally honest man to run his business.
(c) He thinks Ser Ciappelletto is a bit stupid.
(d) He fears the unscrupulous behavior of the Burgundians.
5. After the trouble at sea, what happens to the men who love Alatiel?
(a) most of them sell her to other men.
(b) most of them commit suicide.
(c) most of them abandon her.
(d) most of them are murdered so she can be taken.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rustico tell Alibech she must do to serve God?
2. What does Saladin plan to do when he visits Melchisedech?
3. What does Abraham observe among the church leaders in Rome?
4. Who does Alibech eventually find?
5. What do the nuns begin to do with Masetto?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)