|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Saladin honor Melchisedech?
(a) he makes him his regent.
(b) he makes him his chamberlain.
(c) he builds him a palace.
(d) he takes him to the court of Babylon.
2. What does Rustico tell Alibech she must do to serve God?
(a) to sleep naked in Rustico's bed.
(b) to give herself to God's priest.
(c) to chastize the devil with her tongue.
(d) to put the devil back into hell.
3. Where does the monk take a woman?
(a) to an inn.
(b) to a garden.
(c) to her bedroom.
(d) to his cell.
4. What does Rustico tell Alibech to do?
(a) do like him and remove her clothes.
(b) cover her eyes while he undresses.
(c) lift her skirts to let him see her sin.
(d) watch as he removes his clothes.
5. What does a monk see that ignites his temptation?
(a) a bag of gold.
(b) a large cathedral.
(c) a perfect diamond.
(d) a beautiful woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Rustico agree to allow Alibech to remain with him?
2. What are the three holy laws Saladin challenges Melchisedech to name as the one with the most truths?
3. For what is Andreuccio di Pietro famous?
4. What does Pietro end up with that is worth more than the money he lost?
5. When Abraham returns, what does he want to do that surprises Giannotto?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)