|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who takes Alatiel from the sailor after the murder of the other sailor?
(a) a prince.
(b) a merchant.
(c) a bandit.
(d) a magician.
2. For what is Andreuccio di Pietro famous?
(a) for knowing many kings.
(b) for buying and selling horses.
(c) for dealing in rare jewels.
(d) for finding lost treasure.
3. What does Rustico tell Alibech to do?
(a) watch as he removes his clothes.
(b) lift her skirts to let him see her sin.
(c) cover her eyes while he undresses.
(d) do like him and remove her clothes.
4. What do the women tell Alibech?
(a) they want to learn how to serve God, too.
(b) there are plenty of men who will help her serve God.
(c) she cannot serve God with their husbands.
(d) she is a stupid girl who trusts men.
5. Who comes to the aid of the duke when war is proclaimed?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Pietro go to ply his trade?
2. Who does Alatiel eventually meet?
3. Who does Pietro take up with after he loses all his money and clothes?
4. Where does the first holy man send Alibech?
5. What do the nuns begin to do with Masetto?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)