|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the trouble at sea, what happens to the men who love Alatiel?
(a) most of them commit suicide.
(b) most of them abandon her.
(c) most of them sell her to other men.
(d) most of them are murdered so she can be taken.
2. What does Nuto suggest Masetto do to get the job?
(a) let the abbess see him without his shirt.
(b) dress in fine clothes to apply for the job.
(c) pretend he is a deaf mute.
(d) wear a bandana over his face.
3. Who is Alatiel's next lover after Constanzo?
(a) a baron.
(b) a king.
(c) a general.
(d) a merchant.
4. What does the foolish girl, Alibech, want to do?
(a) to find one who can teach the ways of the Lord.
(b) become a warrior for God.
(c) learn about sex.
(d) prove there is no God.
5. Who is the next rival for the favor of Alatiel?
(a) a soldier in the prince's honor guard.
(b) a duke who is a cousin to the prince.
(c) a prince who is a cousin of the duke.
(d) the emperor of Constantinople.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does a prostitute deceive Pietro?
2. Why does Abraham conclude that the Christian religion is strong and will last?
3. What happens to Pietro when he stays the night at the woman's house?
4. How many men actually had Alatiel before she was married?
5. What results from Ser Ciappelletto's confession?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)