|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Ciappelletto's confession later hoodwink the church?
(a) Ciappelletto is buried in the Vatican.
(b) Ciappelletto becomes a martyr and is later canonized.
(c) Ciappelletto becomes a model for all businessmen.
(d) Ciappelletto promises a donation he never makes.
2. Who takes Alatiel from the sailor after the murder of the other sailor?
(a) a prince.
(b) a merchant.
(c) a magician.
(d) a bandit.
3. What does Rustico soon discover?
(a) that his willpower is not strong enough to resist Alibech.
(b) that Alibech is not as beautiful as he first thought.
(c) that he can watch Alibech at her bath.
(d) that Alibech snores and talks in her sleep.
4. Where does Pietro go to ply his trade?
5. How does Saladin honor Melchisedech?
(a) he takes him to the court of Babylon.
(b) he makes him his regent.
(c) he builds him a palace.
(d) he makes him his chamberlain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes the women of Alibech's town to laugh when she returns after the deaths of her family members?
2. What does a monk see that ignites his temptation?
3. How many men actually had Alatiel before she was married?
4. Why is Masetto sleeping in the garden when the abbess finds him and begins to lust after him?
5. Why does Constanzo leave the battle and return to the duke's house?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)