|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the first holy man send Alibech away?
(a) he tells her everything he has to tell.
(b) she asks too many questions disturbing his meditations.
(c) she is too stupid to learn his truths.
(d) she is beautiful and he cannot trust himself around her.
2. Who does Abraham observe on his trip?
(a) the children.
(b) the clergy.
(c) other Jews.
(d) the laity.
3. For what is Andreuccio di Pietro famous?
(a) for finding lost treasure.
(b) for buying and selling horses.
(c) for dealing in rare jewels.
(d) for knowing many kings.
4. Where does Pietro go to ply his trade?
5. How does a prostitute deceive Pietro?
(a) by claiming to be a fortune teller.
(b) by cliaming to be in great distress.
(c) by claiming to be his late brother's mistress.
(d) by claiming to be his long lost sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nuto suggest Masetto do to get the job?
2. What happens to Marato on board a ship?
3. Who discovers what the monk is doing?
4. Where does Abraham insist on going to find out about Christianity?
5. How does Saladin honor Melchisedech?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)