|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After her son dies, what does Monna Giovanna decide to do?
(a) buy Frederico a new falcon.
(b) join a convent.
(c) marry Frederico.
(d) kill Frederico.
2. What does a monk see that ignites his temptation?
(a) a beautiful woman.
(b) a large cathedral.
(c) a perfect diamond.
(d) a bag of gold.
3. Why does the King determine that no one should ever know about all the men and unfortunate circumstances in Alatiel's life?
(a) because she always wore a veil.
(b) because she could not speak the language of her captors.
(c) because the men who knew who she was are all dead.
(d) because she never told anyone who she was.
4. Who takes the place of the prince and seeks revenge on the duke?
(a) the prince's son.
(b) the prince's father.
(c) the prince's sister.
(d) the prince's brother.
5. Why does Ghismunda not marry at a time when other girls her age have taken husbands?
(a) She never accepts the men her father brings home.
(b) She is caring for her father, Tancredi, in his old age.
(c) Her father refuses to look for a husband for her.
(d) She is homely and the men do not consider her.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Tancredi discover his daughter's affair with Guiscardo?
2. Who is Alatiel's next lover after Constanzo?
3. Where does the monk take a woman?
4. What does Rustico tell Alibech to do?
5. Eventually what happens to Rustico?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)