|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Constanza and Alatiel go after they leave Athens?
2. What do the nuns begin to do with Masetto?
(a) watch him work without his shirt on.
(b) take advantage of him to find out what sex is like.
(c) make him dance for them in the garden.
(d) hide his clothes while he is sleeping.
3. How does Ser Ciappelletto get a priest to absolve him?
(a) he becomes seriously penitent for his past sins.
(b) he confesses under an assumed name.
(c) he makes a large donation to the church.
(d) he lies about everything in his past life.
4. How many men actually had Alatiel before she was married?
5. Who does Abraham observe on his trip?
(a) the children.
(b) the laity.
(c) other Jews.
(d) the clergy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Abraham conclude that the Christian religion is strong and will last?
2. Where does Alibech set out on her quest?
3. Who does Pietro take up with after he loses all his money and clothes?
4. What is the premise of the novel that results in rounds of story telling?
5. What results from Ser Ciappelletto's confession?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)