|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What euphemism does the story teller use for "the thing you are ashamed to mention among men?"
(a) the nightingale.
(b) the branch.
(c) the flower.
(d) the bower.
2. After a night of making love, what happens to the couple?
(a) they cannot find their clothes.
(b) they slip back into the house.
(c) they wait until Caterina's father leaves the house.
(d) they fall asleep.
3. Why does Constanzo leave the battle and return to the duke's house?
(a) he becomes deathly ill.
(b) he changes his mind about fighting.
(c) he has fallen in love with Alatiel.
(d) he comes to protect the women and children.
4. What does Monna Giovanna's son want to possess?
(a) Frederico's daughter.
(b) Frederico's horse.
(c) Frederico's farm.
(d) Frederico's falcon.
5. For what is Andreuccio di Pietro famous?
(a) for dealing in rare jewels.
(b) for buying and selling horses.
(c) for knowing many kings.
(d) for finding lost treasure.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Marato on board a ship?
2. Who does Pietro take up with after he loses all his money and clothes?
3. Who discovers the two lovers the next morning in their compromising situation?
4. Where does Alibech set out on her quest?
5. What does Pietro end up with that is worth more than the money he lost?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)