|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what is Andreuccio di Pietro famous?
(a) for finding lost treasure.
(b) for dealing in rare jewels.
(c) for knowing many kings.
(d) for buying and selling horses.
2. What does Rustico soon discover?
(a) that Alibech snores and talks in her sleep.
(b) that he can watch Alibech at her bath.
(c) that Alibech is not as beautiful as he first thought.
(d) that his willpower is not strong enough to resist Alibech.
3. Who is the somewhat spoiled Caterina?
(a) the sister of Messer Lizio di Valbona, a rich knight.
(b) the wife of Messer Lizio di Valbona, a rich knight.
(c) the daughter of Messer Lizio di Valbona, a rich knight.
(d) the cousin of Messer Lizio di Valbona, a rich knight.
4. Where does Abraham insist on going to find out about Christianity?
(a) to Rome.
(b) to Antioch.
(c) to a monastery.
(d) to Jerusalem.
5. What does Messer Lizio di Valbona tell his wife Caterina's hand was wrapped around when he found them?
(a) Ricciardo's dagger.
(b) the bedpost.
(c) a bouquet of roses.
(d) her beloved nightingale.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the trouble at sea, what happens to the men who love Alatiel?
2. What results from Ser Ciappelletto's confession?
3. Who does Alibech eventually meet?
4. What happens when Ricciardo learns of Caterina's love for him?
5. Why does Saladin go to Melchisedech?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)