|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the two men who know Brother Onion plan to do?
(a) slip into his room and steal the feather.
(b) exchange the feather for a turkey feather.
(c) glue the lid shut on the box containing the feather.
(d) exchange the white feather for a black one.
2. How many men actually had Alatiel before she was married?
3. Eventually, who does Ghismunda marry as arranged by her father?
(a) a merchant who does not require a dowry.
(b) a duke who beats her regularly.
(c) her father's best friend.
(d) a duke's son who dies shortly after the wedding.
4. Because Monna Lisetta is so beautiful, what does Brother Alberto desire to do?
(a) marry her.
(b) find her a husband.
(c) sleep with her.
(d) make her a nun.
5. With whom does Isabetta fall in love and begin an affair?
(a) the man who tends the family gardens.
(b) the tutor who comes to give her lessons.
(c) the man who grooms her brothers' horses.
(d) Lorenzo, the man who takes care of much of the family business.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Pietro when he stays the night at the woman's house?
2. What does Ghismunda do when she sees her father will not look for another husband for her?
3. What do Messer Forese da Rabatta and Giotto di Bondone have in common with the Baronci family?
4. What does Pietro end up with that is worth more than the money he lost?
5. What do the brothers do to Isabetta's lover?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)