|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Pietro when he stays the night at the woman's house?
(a) he becomes ill from poison in his food.
(b) he is tied up, robbed, and dumped into a canal.
(c) he is arrested by the Naples police for soliciting.
(d) he ends up naked on the street and locked out of the house.
2. Where do Constanza and Alatiel go after they leave Athens?
3. What promise does Brother Onion make to the villagers this time?
(a) to show them a relic of the cross.
(b) to show them how to walk on water.
(c) to show them a feather from the wings of Gabriel.
(d) to show them frakincense and myrrh.
4. Who takes Alatiel from the sailor after the murder of the other sailor?
(a) a prince.
(b) a merchant.
(c) a magician.
(d) a bandit.
5. After the trouble at sea, what happens to the men who love Alatiel?
(a) most of them abandon her.
(b) most of them are murdered so she can be taken.
(c) most of them commit suicide.
(d) most of them sell her to other men.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the weather does not change, what do Rabatta and Bondone decide to do?
2. With whom does Isabetta fall in love and begin an affair?
3. Why does Berto della Massa go to Venice and take on the identity of Brother Alberto?
4. What happens when Brother Onion reaches into the box supposedly containing Gabriel's feather?
5. How does Tancredi discover his daughter's affair with Guiscardo?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)