|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the villagers know of the Brother from St. Anthony's who comes once a year?
(a) what they have heard from travelers.
(b) nothing except his words.
(c) his life story since he was born in their village.
(d) his reputation as a great story teller.
2. Who determines to discover the real identity of Monna Lisetta's angel?
(a) her brothers.
(b) the abbot of the monastery.
(c) the next door neighbors.
(d) her in-laws.
3. Where do Constanza and Alatiel go after they leave Athens?
4. What do Messer Forese da Rabatta and Giotto di Bondone have in common with the Baronci family?
(a) they are Napalitans.
(b) they are ugly.
(c) they are Romans.
(d) they are religious.
5. Who determines who will tell the stories on each successive night?
(a) the person chosen as queen or king for the next night.
(b) the oldest of the 7 women and 3 men.
(c) the group by popular vote.
(d) the last person to tell a stroy the night before.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who takes Alatiel from the sailor after the murder of the other sailor?
2. How does Monna Lisetta respond to the idea that the Angel Gabriel wants her?
3. What does Ghismunda do when she sees her father will not look for another husband for her?
4. What happens when Brother Onion reaches into the box supposedly containing Gabriel's feather?
5. How does Tancredi discover his daughter's affair with Guiscardo?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)