|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the brothers do to Isabetta's lover?
(a) they have him taken out of the city and killed.
(b) they have him tarred and feathered.
(c) they have his put into prison.
(d) they have him transferred to Paris.
2. What is the Baronci family of Florence noted for?
(a) their ugliness.
(b) their charity.
(c) their beauty.
(d) their poverty.
3. What happens to Pietro when he stays the night at the woman's house?
(a) he ends up naked on the street and locked out of the house.
(b) he is tied up, robbed, and dumped into a canal.
(c) he is arrested by the Naples police for soliciting.
(d) he becomes ill from poison in his food.
4. What name does Alberto give Monna Lisetta that indicates how bright she is?
(a) Lady Quickwit.
(b) Lady Genius.
(c) Lady Copernicus.
(d) Lady Halfwit
5. What do Messer Forese da Rabatta and Giotto di Bondone have in common with the Baronci family?
(a) they are ugly.
(b) they are Napalitans.
(c) they are religious.
(d) they are Romans.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Monna Lisetta's character like?
2. On the road, how do Rabatta and Bondone dress?
3. How does Monna Lisetta respond to the idea that the Angel Gabriel wants her?
4. Why does Constanzo leave the battle and return to the duke's house?
5. How does Rabatta insult Bondone?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)