|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ghismunda not marry at a time when other girls her age have taken husbands?
(a) Her father refuses to look for a husband for her.
(b) She is caring for her father, Tancredi, in his old age.
(c) She never accepts the men her father brings home.
(d) She is homely and the men do not consider her.
2. Where do Constanza and Alatiel go after they leave Athens?
3. What promise does Brother Onion make to the villagers this time?
(a) to show them frakincense and myrrh.
(b) to show them how to walk on water.
(c) to show them a feather from the wings of Gabriel.
(d) to show them a relic of the cross.
4. What does Ghismunda do when she sees her father will not look for another husband for her?
(a) she goes into the desert.
(b) she leaves her father's house.
(c) she joins a convent.
(d) she seeks out a lover.
5. After the trouble at sea, what happens to the men who love Alatiel?
(a) most of them commit suicide.
(b) most of them are murdered so she can be taken.
(c) most of them sell her to other men.
(d) most of them abandon her.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the weather does not change, what do Rabatta and Bondone decide to do?
2. What is Monna Lisetta's character like?
3. Where does Pietro go to ply his trade?
4. Who determines to discover the real identity of Monna Lisetta's angel?
5. Why do the villagers look forward to the arrival of the monk from St. Anthony's monastery?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)