|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Because of her vanity, what does Monna Lisetta do that soon allows all of Venice to know about her affair?
(a) she tells another priest at confession.
(b) she forgets to draw her drapes.
(c) she has an artist paint a picture of her and Gabriel.
(d) she tells a neighbor about Gabriel's love.
2. What causes Brother Onion's servant to leave his post?
(a) a pretty maid.
(b) the smell of cooking meat.
(c) a game of dice.
(d) a parade in the street.
3. What is Bondone's profession?
(a) he is a prominent merchant.
(b) he is a noted composer.
(c) he is a noted artist.
(d) he is a knight in the court.
4. How does Tancredi discover his daughter's affair with Guiscardo?
(a) he hears gossip on the streets and confronts her.
(b) he opens her door to see if she is in the house.
(c) he has her followed by a policeman.
(d) he falls asleep in her room and wakes up to find them together.
5. Who takes the place of the prince and seeks revenge on the duke?
(a) the prince's father.
(b) the prince's brother.
(c) the prince's son.
(d) the prince's sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the next rival for the favor of Alatiel?
2. How does a prostitute deceive Pietro?
3. With whom does Isabetta fall in love and begin an affair?
4. What name does Alberto give Monna Lisetta that indicates how bright she is?
5. Who does Pietro take up with after he loses all his money and clothes?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)