|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the two men who played the trick go the next day?
(a) to wait up in a tree.
(b) to wait outside the church.
(c) to hear Brother Onion's sermon.
(d) to hide in the confessional.
2. How can Berto so easily convince people that he has taken on the vows of poverty and chastity?
(a) because he never speaks.
(b) because he genuinely wants to change.
(c) because he is such an accomplished liar.
(d) because no one in Vanice knows him.
3. After Ghismunda chooses Guiscardo as her lover, what complicates their relationship?
(a) they have nowhere to meet.
(b) Guiscardo's father is Tancredi's mortal enemy.
(c) they must meet in secret.
(d) Ghismunda becomes pregnant.
4. Who comes to the aid of the duke when war is proclaimed?
5. Who determines who will tell the stories on each successive night?
(a) the last person to tell a stroy the night before.
(b) the oldest of the 7 women and 3 men.
(c) the person chosen as queen or king for the next night.
(d) the group by popular vote.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Monna Lisetta's character like?
2. What happens when Brother Onion reaches into the box supposedly containing Gabriel's feather?
3. How does Monna Lisetta respond to the idea that the Angel Gabriel wants her?
4. What do the brothers do to Isabetta's lover?
5. What does Bondone say people would think after looking at Rabatta?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)