|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bondone say people would think after looking at Rabatta?
(a) he has shifty eyes like a criminal.
(b) he looks more like a chimney sweep.
(c) he is so ugly he has to slip up on water to get a drink.
(d) he is too simple to know his alphabet.
2. For what is Andreuccio di Pietro famous?
(a) for dealing in rare jewels.
(b) for finding lost treasure.
(c) for buying and selling horses.
(d) for knowing many kings.
3. What happens to Marato on board a ship?
(a) he is hung.
(b) he is talked into selling Alatiel.
(c) he is shot.
(d) he is thrown overboard.
4. Because Monna Lisetta is so beautiful, what does Brother Alberto desire to do?
(a) find her a husband.
(b) sleep with her.
(c) make her a nun.
(d) marry her.
5. Tiring of Monna Lisetta's vain confessions, what does Brother Alberto do?
(a) he runs when he sees her coming.
(b) he reproaches her.
(c) he plugs up his ears.
(d) he refuses her absolution.
Short Answer Questions
1. Because of her vanity, what does Monna Lisetta do that soon allows all of Venice to know about her affair?
2. Where does Pietro go to ply his trade?
3. Who determines who will tell the stories on each successive night?
4. Why do the villagers look forward to the arrival of the monk from St. Anthony's monastery?
5. Who determines to discover the real identity of Monna Lisetta's angel?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)