|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Pietro take up with after he loses all his money and clothes?
(a) some grave robbers.
(b) some highwaymen.
(c) some gamblers.
(d) some sorcerers.
2. What do the villagers know of the Brother from St. Anthony's who comes once a year?
(a) his life story since he was born in their village.
(b) his reputation as a great story teller.
(c) what they have heard from travelers.
(d) nothing except his words.
3. What happens when Brother Onion reaches into the box supposedly containing Gabriel's feather?
(a) he pulls out a piece of charcoal.
(b) he becomes frightened.
(c) he faints dead away.
(d) he falls to pieces.
4. Who determines to discover the real identity of Monna Lisetta's angel?
(a) the next door neighbors.
(b) her in-laws.
(c) the abbot of the monastery.
(d) her brothers.
5. Why does the Brother from St. Anthony's monastery travel each year to a nearby village?
(a) to feed the poor.
(b) to take confessions.
(c) to give alms.
(d) to collect alms.
Short Answer Questions
1. What promise does Brother Onion make to the villagers this time?
2. Who comes to the aid of the duke when war is proclaimed?
3. Eventually, who does Ghismunda marry as arranged by her father?
4. Why does Constanzo leave the battle and return to the duke's house?
5. Where does Pietro go to ply his trade?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)