|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when the two friends tell Brother Onion what they had done?
(a) they all have a good laugh.
(b) Brother Onion kicks both of them.
(c) they agree that everything worked out well.
(d) Brother Onion gives them absolution.
2. What happens to Marato on board a ship?
(a) he is hung.
(b) he is talked into selling Alatiel.
(c) he is thrown overboard.
(d) he is shot.
3. Where do the two men who played the trick go the next day?
(a) to hear Brother Onion's sermon.
(b) to hide in the confessional.
(c) to wait up in a tree.
(d) to wait outside the church.
4. What does Ghismunda do when she sees her father will not look for another husband for her?
(a) she leaves her father's house.
(b) she seeks out a lover.
(c) she joins a convent.
(d) she goes into the desert.
5. Why does Berto della Massa go to Venice and take on the identity of Brother Alberto?
(a) he wants to find out what monks do in their cells.
(b) he is such a liar that no one will have dealings with him.
(c) he plans to steal gold from the church.
(d) he is wanted for murder.
Short Answer Questions
1. Eventually, who does Ghismunda marry as arranged by her father?
2. Tiring of Monna Lisetta's vain confessions, what does Brother Alberto do?
3. With whom does Isabetta fall in love and begin an affair?
4. Why does Ghismunda not marry at a time when other girls her age have taken husbands?
5. What do the men leave in Brother Onion's room?
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)