|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Baronci family of Florence noted for?
(a) their poverty.
(b) their beauty.
(c) their ugliness.
(d) their charity.
2. What is the name of the Brother from the monastery of St. Anthony that is the same as the name of a vegetable?
(a) Brother Onion.
(b) Brother Kale.
(c) Brother Endive.
(d) Brother Carrot.
3. What do the two men who know Brother Onion plan to do?
(a) exchange the white feather for a black one.
(b) glue the lid shut on the box containing the feather.
(c) exchange the feather for a turkey feather.
(d) slip into his room and steal the feather.
4. Who determines who will tell the stories on each successive night?
(a) the person chosen as queen or king for the next night.
(b) the last person to tell a stroy the night before.
(c) the group by popular vote.
(d) the oldest of the 7 women and 3 men.
5. Where do Constanza and Alatiel go after they leave Athens?
Short Answer Questions
1. What promise does Brother Onion make to the villagers this time?
2. Who murders Pericone, Alatiel's first lover?
3. How does Tancredi discover his daughter's affair with Guiscardo?
4. What does Ghismunda do with Guiscardo's heart?
5. What do the men leave in Brother Onion's room?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)