|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when the two friends tell Brother Onion what they had done?
(a) Brother Onion gives them absolution.
(b) they agree that everything worked out well.
(c) they all have a good laugh.
(d) Brother Onion kicks both of them.
2. What horrible thing does Tancredi do to his daughter?
(a) he takes away all her clothes so she cannot go outside.
(b) he lockes her in her room until he dies.
(c) he makes her witness the beheading of Guiscardo.
(d) he chops up Guiscardo's heart and has it prepared for her.
3. When Rabatta and Bondone meet on the road to Florence, what happens to cause them to seek shelter?
(a) the night falls suddenly.
(b) it starts to rain.
(c) highwaymen are spotted.
(d) a high wind begins to blow.
4. What is Rabatta's profession?
(a) he is a cleric.
(b) he is a master sculptor.
(c) he is a noted university teacher.
(d) he is an expert in jurisprudence.
5. What is Bondone's profession?
(a) he is a prominent merchant.
(b) he is a knight in the court.
(c) he is a noted composer.
(d) he is a noted artist.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Alatiel not happy with the duke after they go to Athens?
2. What poses a problem for the two men who plan to play a trick on Brother Onion?
3. What does Ghismunda do with Guiscardo's heart?
4. Why does Berto della Massa go to Venice and take on the identity of Brother Alberto?
5. Who comes to the aid of the duke when war is proclaimed?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)