|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pietro end up with that is worth more than the money he lost?
(a) a ruby ring.
(b) a gold crown.
(c) a prize horse.
(d) a bag of silver.
2. What arrangement does Alberto say is necessary for Gabriel to sleep with Monna Lisetta?
(a) the angel will have to use Alberto's body.
(b) Monna Lisetta must keep her eyes closed.
(c) Alberto will have to tie her to the bedposts.
(d) Alberto must be present to witness Gabriel's actions.
3. How does Isabetta learn of Lorenzo's fate?
(a) she accidentally finds his shallow grave.
(b) a witness to his murder comes to tell her.
(c) an angel tells her in a dream.
(d) he comes to her in a dream.
4. What does Bondone say people would think after looking at Rabatta?
(a) he looks more like a chimney sweep.
(b) he has shifty eyes like a criminal.
(c) he is too simple to know his alphabet.
(d) he is so ugly he has to slip up on water to get a drink.
5. Why does Ghismunda not marry at a time when other girls her age have taken husbands?
(a) She is caring for her father, Tancredi, in his old age.
(b) She is homely and the men do not consider her.
(c) Her father refuses to look for a husband for her.
(d) She never accepts the men her father brings home.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the weather does not change, what do Rabatta and Bondone decide to do?
2. Who determines who will tell the stories on each successive night?
3. What is Rabatta's profession?
4. Who takes the place of the prince and seeks revenge on the duke?
5. Where do Constanza and Alatiel go after they leave Athens?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)