|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the cook that greets Thomas and his friends in the Glade in Chapter 68?
2. Whose death does Thomas recall as they pass the Griever pods in Chapter 67?
3. Who is the leader of the Right Arm?
4. How does Thomas kill Janson's colleague in Chapter 65?
(a) He shoots him with a pistol.
(b) He strangles him.
(c) He throws a knife at him.
(d) He pushes him off a bridge.
5. Who shoots the Crank that attacks Thomas with a Launcher in Chapter 39?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the woman announce after the alarm has sounded in Chapter 60?
2. Who is told to get Thomas sedated when he arrives in the operating room in Chapter 61?
3. What mechanical creature spies on Thomas as he makes his way to WICKED's headquarters in Chapter 57?
4. Who pilots the Berg when Thomas and his friends escape Crank Palace in Chapter 40?
5. Who does Thomas order to cover the rear as he leads the Immunes from the Glade in Chapter 68?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Thomas get to WICKED's headquarters after he is dropped off by the Berg in Chapter 57? Who greets him when he arrives?
2. What conflict emerges between Thomas, Minho, and Newt in Chapters 38 and 39?
3. How does Minho elicit information from the guard in Chapter 46?
4. Why do the guards assist Thomas and his friends at Crank Palace? How do they assist?
5. How do Thomas and his friends manage to escape Crank Palace in Chapters 40 and 41?
6. Who is Charlotte Chiswell and what is her role within the Right Arm?
7. What procedure is Thomas to undertake as the "Final Candidate" in Chapter 59?
8. Who is the leader of the Right Arm? How is this character described?
9. What are Grievers and what obstacle to they present to Thomas and the Gladers in Chapter 70?
10. What does Teresa reveal to Thomas when they speak privately in Chapter 44?
This section contains 711 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)