|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What weapon does Janson take out against Thomas in Chapter 65?
(a) A Launcher.
(b) A pistol.
(c) A rifle.
(d) A knife.
2. Who is the cook that greets Thomas and his friends in the Glade in Chapter 68?
3. Who trains Thomas on the device he is to smuggle into WICKED's headquarters in Chapter 53?
(a) Dr. Wright.
(b) Chancellor Paige.
(c) Aris Jones.
(d) Charlotte Chiswell.
4. What is the first piece of paper that Thomas removes from the manila folder in Chapter 63?
(a) A poem.
(b) A map of the WICKED complex.
(c) A list of passwords to the Maze.
(d) A keycard that opens all doors in the complex.
5. By what name does Thomas refer to the Crank who attacks him in the Central Zone in Chapter 39?
(a) Gray Moustache.
(b) Greasy Hair.
(c) Bald Beard.
(d) Red Shirt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Minho call Teresa when Thomas returns after talking to her in Chapter 45?
2. Whose death does Thomas recall as they pass the Griever pods in Chapter 67?
3. Who informs Thomas on how to fight the creatures that emerge in Chapter 70?
4. Who attacks the guard carrying weapons in Chapter 45?
5. How many people are divided into each group as Thomas leads the Immunes from the Glade in Chapter 68?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Minho elicit information from the guard in Chapter 46?
2. What do Thomas and his friends find when they reach the Glade in Chapters 68 and 69?
3. What does Thomas do before his procedure in Chapter 60?
4. What causes the conflict between Thomas, Gally, and Vince in Chapter 66?
5. How is Crank Palace described in the narrative?
6. Who is Aris? What is this character's history in The Maze Runner Trilogy?
7. What is Thomas's reply when the leader of the Right Arm asks how he can contribute to their mission in Chapter 51?
8. How is the setting described when Thomas and his friends emerge from the Flat Trans in the end of the novel?
9. Who is Charlotte Chiswell and what is her role within the Right Arm?
10. What conflict emerges between Thomas, Minho, and Newt in Chapters 38 and 39?
This section contains 706 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)