|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is told to get Thomas sedated when he arrives in the operating room in Chapter 61?
2. What does Minho call Teresa when Thomas returns after talking to her in Chapter 45?
(a) A traitor.
(b) A goddess.
(c) An ally.
(d) A beacon.
3. What message do the guards relay from Newt to Thomas and his friends in the end of Chapter 36?
(a) Newt has said he is imprisoned.
(b) Newt has told them to get lost.
(c) Newt has asked them to come in.
(d) Newt has left the building.
4. What is written on the cover of the manila folder next to Thomas's bed in Chapter 63?
5. To whom does Thomas type goodbye messages in Chapter 60?
(a) Minho and Brenda.
(b) Teresa and Minho.
(c) Newt and Teresa.
(d) Sonya and Lisa.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the leader of the Right Arm?
2. Who shoots the Crank that attacks Thomas with a Launcher in Chapter 39?
3. What does Thomas say WICKED claims is the missing piece to the cure for the Flare in Chapter 51?
4. How does Thomas kill Janson's colleague in Chapter 65?
5. Who informs Thomas on how to fight the creatures that emerge in Chapter 70?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is revealed in Newt's note in Chapter 41? How does Thomas respond?
2. What is Thomas's mission for the Right Arm as they move forward with their plan in Chapter 54?
3. What happens as Thomas's procedure is about to take place in Chapter 60?
4. What happens in the encounter between Newt and Thomas in Chapter 55?
5. What do Thomas and his friends find when they reach the Glade in Chapters 68 and 69?
6. How is the setting described when Thomas and his friends emerge from the Flat Trans in the end of the novel?
7. What does Thomas discover next to his bed when he awakens in Chapter 63?
8. Who are Dr. Wright and Dr. Christensen? What is their role within WICKED?
9. How is Teresa killed in the novel? How does her death impact Thomas?
10. How do Thomas and his friends manage to escape Crank Palace in Chapters 40 and 41?
This section contains 712 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)