|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What false last name does Jorge give to the Denver guard in Chapter 23?
2. Who gets shot by a Launcher grenade trying to board the Berg in Chapter 18?
(b) Rat Man.
3. How is the Flare virus identified on the posters that Thomas sees in Chapter 31?
4. Where does Brenda say she met Jorge in Chapter 20?
5. By what name does Thomas refer to his friends that are at WICKED?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do Thomas and his friends discover tied up in a room while they look for the hangar in Chapter 15?
2. What does Brenda hope her friend in Denver can help with in Chapter 21?
3. Who helped Thomas when he assisted in creating the Maze?
4. What color hair does Teresa have?
5. What color suit does Rat Man always wear?
Short Essay Questions
1. What has happened to Jorge when Thomas and his friends find him in Chapter 16?
2. What is revealed in Newt's note in the Berg in Chapter 34?
3. Define the following terms and discuss how they are used in the novel: Glader, Launcher, and Munie.
4. What does Rat Man urge Thomas to do in Chapter 32? How?
5. What causes the conflict that breaks out in the coffee shop in Chapter 29?
6. Discuss Thomas's past relationship with Teresa. Why doesn't Thomas trust Teresa?
7. What is the Flare virus? What are the symptoms of the disease?
8. How is Gally's history in the Glade described in Chapter 24?
9. What memories are related in Thomas's dreams in Chapter 22?
10. How do Thomas and his friends manage to fight off the guards and escape in Chapters 18 and 19?
This section contains 687 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)