|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Thomas when he awakens in Chapter 20?
(a) In the forest.
(b) In the Griever pods.
(c) On the Berg.
(d) In the Maze.
2. What clothing has been left to Thomas in Chapter 4?
(a) A white suit.
(b) A t-shirt and jeans.
(c) A robe and slippers.
(d) Scrubs and sandals.
3. What color is the car that Red Shirt leads Thomas to in Chapter 31?
4. Whose voice comes from the robotic police screen that addresses Thomas in Chapter 31?
(b) Dr. Wright's.
(d) Chancellor Paige's.
5. What is the name of Brenda's friend that she wants to contact in Denver?
6. How long is the average incubation period for the Flare virus, according to the posters Thomas reads in Chapter 31?
(a) 5-7 days.
(b) 6 hours.
(c) 2-3 months.
(d) 1-2 days.
7. What are the large doors made of that Thomas and his friends face when exiting the Berg in Chapter 23?
8. How did Thomas's father die?
(a) He was killed in a car accident.
(b) He was shot by the leader of WICKED.
(c) He died from a heart attack.
(d) He was infected with the Flare virus.
9. Where does the Rat Man take Thomas after leading him from the isolation chamber in Chapter 3?
(a) To the Maze.
(b) To the showers.
(c) To the Griever pods.
(d) To the cafeteria.
10. After how many days in the isolation room does the door open to Thomas in Chapter 1?
11. What does the female guard hit Thomas with, knocking him to the ground in Chapter 11?
(a) A book.
(b) A lead pipe.
(c) Her Launcher.
(d) A knife handle.
12. Why has Newt not entered Denver with the rest of Thomas's group?
(a) Because he is agoraphobic.
(b) Because he is immune to the Flare.
(c) Because he is infected by the Grievers.
(d) Because he is infected with the Flare.
13. What does the Red Shirt tell Thomas to put on once he gets into the car in Chapter 31?
(a) A hat.
(c) A jacket.
(d) A blindfold.
14. What are the people infected with the Flare virus called?
(c) Beetle blades.
15. How did Teresa and the others with her escape WICKED's headquarters in Chapter 17?
(a) By hiking into the forest.
(b) By stealing a Berg.
(c) By entering the Maze.
(d) By taking a bus driver hostage.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do Thomas and his friends set out to find in order to escape on the Berg in Chapter 14?
2. How does Thomas say he feels when he awakens in Chapter 20?
3. What does the Rat Man say you need when running an experiment in Chapter 3?
4. Who killed Chuck?
5. Where does Newt intend to stay while Thomas and the others enter Denver in Chapter 22?
This section contains 469 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)