|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has signed the note that the stranger hands to Thomas in Denver in Chapter 23?
2. For how long has Thomas been sleeping when he awakens in the beginning of Chapter 20?
(a) 5 hours.
(b) 15 hours.
(c) 2 hours.
(d) 10 hours.
3. What is brought for Thomas, Minho, and Newt for dinner in Chapter 8?
(a) Steak and lobster.
(b) Pork chops and potatoes.
(c) Steak tartare.
(d) Soup and sandwiches.
4. How do Thomas and his friends travel to the address listed on the paper given to Thomas by the stranger in Chapter 24?
(a) By walking.
(b) By bus.
(c) By taxi.
(d) By train.
5. What is the real name of the man referred to as Rat Man in the novel?
(c) Dr. Wright.
6. What color suit does Rat Man always wear?
7. What organization is mentioned on the slip of paper handed to Thomas by the stranger after arriving in Denver in Chapter 23?
(a) The Right Arm.
(d) The Grievers.
8. Who has created fake documents for Thomas and his friends as they enter Denver?
9. At what time do Thomas and his friends leave their motel in the morning in Chapter 34?
10. Where has Jorge tracked Teresa and her friends to in Chapter 20?
(b) New York.
11. What clothing has been left to Thomas in Chapter 4?
(a) Scrubs and sandals.
(b) A robe and slippers.
(c) A white suit.
(d) A t-shirt and jeans.
12. Who suggests taking the female guard as a hostage in Chapter 13?
13. How did Teresa and the others with her escape WICKED's headquarters in Chapter 17?
(a) By taking a bus driver hostage.
(b) By stealing a Berg.
(c) By hiking into the forest.
(d) By entering the Maze.
14. Who has left Thomas and his friends a note in the Berg in Chapter 34?
15. What is Thomas urged to do by the person on the police screen in Chapter 32?
(a) Return to WICKED.
(b) Kill himself.
(c) Fight the Grievers.
(d) Kill Newt and Minho.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long is the average incubation period for the Flare virus, according to the posters Thomas reads in Chapter 31?
2. Who first calls out to Thomas when he comes to the auditorium in Chapter 4?
3. What procedure has the Rat Man informed Thomas, Minho, and Newt they will be undergoing in Chapter 10?
4. Why has Newt not entered Denver with the rest of Thomas's group?
5. Where does Thomas worry that Brenda may have been sent in Chapter 4?
This section contains 465 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)