|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Teresa and the others with her escape WICKED's headquarters in Chapter 17?
(a) By hiking into the forest.
(b) By taking a bus driver hostage.
(c) By entering the Maze.
(d) By stealing a Berg.
2. Where are Thomas and his friends pricked by a needle to be tested for the virus upon entering Denver?
(a) On the neck.
(b) On the wrist.
(c) On the forehead.
(d) On the fingertip.
3. After how many days in the isolation room does the door open to Thomas in Chapter 1?
4. Who does Thomas recall tying into the ivy to hide him from the Grievers in Chapter 23?
5. Who do Thomas and his friends discover tied up in a room while they look for the hangar in Chapter 15?
(a) Chancellor Paige.
(b) Several guards from WICKED.
(d) Dr. Wright and Dr. Christensen.
6. What two characters break into a physical fight in Chapter 15?
(a) Brenda and Thomas.
(b) Newt and Gally.
(c) Gally and Aris.
(d) Minho and Newt.
7. Who attempts to get Thomas outside when the Red Shirt takes him captive in Chapter 31?
8. Where does the Rat Man take Thomas after leading him from the isolation chamber in Chapter 3?
(a) To the Maze.
(b) To the showers.
(c) To the cafeteria.
(d) To the Griever pods.
9. Where has Jorge tracked Teresa and her friends to in Chapter 20?
(a) New York.
10. What is Thomas doing with his mother in his dream in Chapter 9?
(a) Eating breakfast.
(b) Reading poetry.
(c) Running on a beach.
(d) Sitting in church.
11. Who has signed the note that the stranger hands to Thomas in Denver in Chapter 23?
12. What false last name does Jorge give to the Denver guard in Chapter 23?
13. What does Newt give to Thomas to put into his pocket in Chapter 15?
(a) A pocket watch.
(b) A handful of money.
(c) A ring.
(d) An envelope.
14. Who gets shot by a Launcher grenade trying to board the Berg in Chapter 18?
(a) Rat Man.
15. What does the Rat Man say you need when running an experiment in Chapter 3?
(a) A scientist.
(b) A control group.
(d) A theory.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Thomas and his friends go to eat in the beginning of Chapter 29?
2. What false last name does Jorge provide for Brenda to the guard in Denver in Chapter 23?
3. What false last name does Jorge provide for Thomas to the guard in Denver in Chapter 23?
4. Where does Thomas go to fetch the gun for the Red Shirt in Chapter 30?
5. What is printed on the posters that Thomas notes while traveling through Denver in Chapter 24?
This section contains 464 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)