|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22 - 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the drug that people use to slow brain function and thus the spread of the Flare?
2. What do the Gladers refer to their meetings as in the novel?
3. How did Thomas's father die?
(a) He died from a heart attack.
(b) He was killed in a car accident.
(c) He was shot by the leader of WICKED.
(d) He was infected with the Flare virus.
4. How did Teresa and the others with her escape WICKED's headquarters in Chapter 17?
(a) By taking a bus driver hostage.
(b) By hiking into the forest.
(c) By stealing a Berg.
(d) By entering the Maze.
5. What are the large doors made of that Thomas and his friends face when exiting the Berg in Chapter 23?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do Thomas and his friends discover tied up in a room while they look for the hangar in Chapter 15?
2. For how long has Thomas been sleeping when he awakens in the beginning of Chapter 20?
3. Who has signed the note that the stranger hands to Thomas in Denver in Chapter 23?
4. What had been Teresa's last words to Thomas, according to the narrator in Chapter 1?
5. In what way are Thomas and Teresa able to communicate?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)