|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22 - 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Thomas describe vanishing from sight after their rescue on the giant Berg in Chapter 1?
(a) Cliff and Frypan.
(b) Teresa and Newt.
(c) Brenda and Jorge.
(d) Minho and Jorge.
2. What is printed on the posters that Thomas notes while traveling through Denver in Chapter 24?
(a) "Chancellor Paige Loves You."
(b) "Do Not Enter the Maze."
(c) "WICKED is evil."
(d) "WICKED is good."
3. How many armed guards have surrounded Thomas, Minho, and Newt in Chapter 8?
4. What false last name does Jorge provide for Minho to the guard in Denver in Chapter 23?
5. What does WICKED stand for in the novel?
(a) World Insider Corporation for Kinetic Energy Development.
(b) World Intelligence Company for Kindness Engergy Development.
(c) World in Catastrophe, Killzone Experiment Department.
(d) Western Intelligence Covert Kindness Experiment Department.
Short Answer Questions
1. What two characters break into a physical fight in Chapter 15?
2. What does the Rat Man say you need when running an experiment in Chapter 3?
3. After how many days in the isolation room does the door open to Thomas in Chapter 1?
4. What does Thomas find to eat in the fridge of the room where he, Minho, and Newt are taken in Chapter 8?
5. What do the Gladers refer to their meetings as in the novel?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)