|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the reporter say is the only things Johnny wants?
2. What does Johnny ramble about when he wakes up?
3. Why do Sarah and Johnny decide against staying in touch?
4. What kind of gun does Greg own?
5. What does Chuck have a passion for?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Johnny prove his powers to the sheriff?
2. How does Stillson kill the farm's dog?
3. How has Stillson's life changed in this section?
4. How does Sarah's conservatism affect her relationship with Johnny?
5. What is Stillson's job in this section?
6. How does Johnny win $500 in this section?
7. How does Stillson convince the boy to behave?
8. How does Johnny end up in a coma in this section?
9. How did the serial killer's childhood scar his life?
10. What does Johnny visualize about Dr. Weizak's life?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How accurate do the students think is Stephen King's representation of 1970s American politics? How does he use the story and character to create his representation?
Essay Topic 2
Examine the book's dialogue. How does the author's dialogue contribute to the following areas:
Essay Topic 3
Compare Johnny's character to the person he was at the beginning of the book to the he is at the end.
1. What did Johnny hope to achieve at the beginning of the book?
2. What events changes Johnny ideas about life?
3. How has Johnny's character changed by the end of the book?
This section contains 709 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)