|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 21-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sarah think she has lost?
(a) Her necklace.
(b) Her wedding ring.
(c) Her phone.
(d) Her purse.
2. Why has the school withdrawn their offer of a teaching position for Johnny?
(a) The children are scared of him.
(b) He does not understand children.
(c) He has a criminal record.
(d) He attracts too much publicity.
3. Which former president does Johnny meet in Chapter 19?
(a) Richard Nixon.
(b) Ronald Reagan.
(c) Gerald Ford.
(d) Jimmy Carter.
4. What is Vera taking medication for?
(c) An irregular heart beat.
(d) High blood pressure.
5. Where does Dr. Weizak want Johnny to go to see a doctor?
(b) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who knocks Johnny out in this section?
2. Where does Johnny see Greg for the first time?
3. What kind of operation is the nurse's son having?
4. Why do Sarah and Johnny decide against staying in touch?
5. Who does Johnny meet at the beginning of Chapter 21?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)