|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 5-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was wrong with Sarah's previous boyfriend?
(a) He had no sense of humor.
(b) He was a drug addict.
(c) He was violent.
(d) He was ugly.
2. What game do Johnny and his friends play on the ice?
3. Who does Sarah marry in this section?
4. What is Vera taking medication for?
(a) High blood pressure.
(b) An irregular heart beat.
5. Who is Stillson's enforcer?
(a) Sonny Elliman.
(b) Vito Peppi.
(c) Fredo Lowman.
(d) Michael Regents.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the doctor who performs tests on Johnny?
2. How does the older kid knock out Johnny?
3. Who falls into a religious frenzy in Chapter 3?
4. How does Vera say her medication makes her feel?
5. What country is Dr. Weizak's family from?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)