|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 17-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of building does Stillson stop at in Iowa?
(a) A farmhouse.
(b) A shack.
(c) A dairy.
(d) An apartment complex.
2. Where does Johnny have to walk to as one of his daily exercises?
(a) The supermarket.
(b) The postoffice.
(c) The mailbox.
(d) The petstore.
3. Who does Johnny meet at the beginning of Chapter 21?
(a) The FBI.
(b) Greg Stillson.
(c) Jimmy Carter.
(d) The CIA.
4. What kind of pet does the Sheriff own?
(a) A cat.
(b) A monkey.
(c) A hamster.
(d) A dog.
5. What is the name of Herb and Vera's hometown?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sarah think she has lost?
2. Where does the gardener plan to see Stillson?
3. What does Johnny discuss with the gardener?
4. Who does Johnny visualize as a boy?
5. What is Vera taking medication for?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)