|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 17-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Johnny meet Sheriff Bannerman?
(a) A diner.
(b) A bookstore.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A cafe.
2. What is the name of Sarah's son?
3. What is the name of the doctor who performs tests on Johnny?
(a) Dr. Weizak.
(b) Dr. Jumper.
(c) Dr. Zedo.
(d) Dr. Ptacek.
4. Who is Stillson's enforcer?
(a) Fredo Lowman.
(b) Vito Peppi.
(c) Michael Regents.
(d) Sonny Elliman.
5. What is the title of Part 2?
(a) Mamma Mia.
(b) The Roaring Lion.
(c) Don't Smile Too Hard.
(d) The Laughing Tiger.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who writes Johnny a card in Chapter 13?
2. What kind of building does Stillson stop at in Iowa?
3. What town does the sheriff call Johnny from?
4. What is Vera taking medication for?
5. Who does Johnny think Stillson resembles?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)