|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the prime suspect in the Burnt Water Trading Post burglary?
(a) Jake West.
(b) Jim Chee.
(c) Joseph Musket.
(d) Daniel Largo.
2. Where is the Cessna scheduled to land on the night that it ends up crashing?
(a) Black Spot Mesa.
(b) Wepo Wash.
(c) Balakai Mesa.
(d) Tse Chizzi Wash.
3. What agency is Johnson with?
(a) The Hopi Police.
(b) The CIA.
(c) The FBI.
(d) THe Navajo Police.
4. According to one of Chee's sources, who could be a powaqa?
(a) Only Hopi descendants.
(b) Only Navajo descendants.
(c) Only Bitter Water descendants.
(d) Only Fog Clan descendants.
5. What is Jerry Jansen's occupation?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the conversation at the Burnt Water Trading Post, what did the man seen lurking around suddenly turn into?
2. When Chee finally finds the missing vehicle, what kind of car is it?
3. What color is the missing vehicle?
4. When Chee awakens in the arroyo and the man is nearby, where is Chee's rifle?
5. How far above the ground does the pilot fly his Cessna plane?
Short Essay Questions
1. According to Chee, how does one become a good tracker?
2. After escaping detection from the man investigating Chee's truck in the arroyo, Chee is nervous about returning to his vehicle. Describe Chee's actions as he goes back to his truck.
3. After visiting the crash site and hearing Chee's explanation of events, what conclusion does the woman who emerged from the car draw?
4. After Johnson handcuffs Chee in Chee's trailer, what does Johnson insist that Chee keep in mind?
5. According to the owner of the Burnt Water Trading Post, why did he fire Joseph Musket?
6. According to Lomatewa, why had Sotuknang destroyed the world?
7. When Chee asks Largo if he's concerned with the missing fifty minutes that Johnson is concerned about, why does Largo admit he's not concerned with the missing minutes?
8. What does Albert Lomatewa notice about the boot he sees fifteen yards away from him on the trail?
9. When Chee suddenly awakens in the arroyo, what sound first causes him to wake?
10. According to what Largo tells Chee, what does the Drug Enforcement Agency think about the location of the drug shipment?
This section contains 664 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)