|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the person searching Chee's trailer looking for?
2. Before the night the Cessna crashes, how many times had the pilot previously flown this exact route?
(a) Three times.
(b) Eight times.
(c) Five times.
(d) One time.
3. Who is Albert Lomatewa?
(a) The Messenger.
(b) The Rabbi.
(c) The Avenger.
(d) The Seer.
4. According to Chee, how many arroyos that feed Wepo Wash drain areas where a car might be hidden?
5. How large is the Burnt Water Quadrangle that Chee is searching?
(a) 10 square miles.
(b) 64 square miles.
(c) 96 square miles.
(d) 32 square miles.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the local gossip, who killed the John Doe that Chee was investigating?
2. How many lights are used to mark the plane's "landing" site?
3. Where is the Cessna scheduled to land on the night that it ends up crashing?
4. What agency is Johnson with?
5. According to Chee, how many men searched the possible exit arroyos out of the wash for the missing vehicle?
Short Essay Questions
1. After Johnson handcuffs Chee in Chee's trailer, what does Johnson insist that Chee keep in mind?
2. When Largo tells Chee to take a few days off from work, what does Largo caution Chee to do?
3. After making the telephone call to the hotel where Gaines was staying, why does Chee head towards the plane crash site?
4. While staring at the body Lomatewa finds off the trail, why is Lomatewa thinking about how to handle the body?
5. According to what Largo tells Chee, what does the Drug Enforcement Agency think about the location of the drug shipment?
6. Why does the Cessna's pilot fly near Balakai Mesa on his route?
7. When Chee suddenly awakens in the arroyo, what sound first causes him to wake?
8. According to Chee, how does one become a good tracker?
9. Describe the man who emerges from the car that drives to the crash site as Chee is looking for answers.
10. According to Lomatewa, why had Sotuknang destroyed the world?
This section contains 619 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)