|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of car drives to the crash site when Chee is looking for answers?
(a) A Chevy Tahoe.
(b) A Toyota Sienna.
(c) A Dodge Durango.
(d) A Ford Bronco.
2. When Chee telephones the hotel where Gaines is staying, where is Chee calling from?
(a) A roadside diner.
(b) Chee's trailer.
(c) A Chevron station.
(d) The police station.
3. According to the conversation at the Burnt Water Trading Post, what did the man seen lurking around suddenly turn into?
(a) A rabbit.
(b) A ram.
(c) A dog.
(d) An owl.
4. How many lights are used to mark the plane's "landing" site?
5. According to Johnson, how many sets of tracks are visible at the plane crash site?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Chee tell Largo that he wants to go visit to find out more about Musket?
2. Where does Largo recommend that Chee go on his forced vacation?
3. When Chee awakes in the arroyo, how close is the man to Chee's hiding spot?
4. After Chee explains what happened in the trailer to Largo, how many days does Largo tell Chee to take off from work?
5. What is a yataalii?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the man who emerges from the car that drives to the crash site as Chee is looking for answers.
2. What happened on the day that Chee first met the owner of the Burnt Water Trading Post?
3. After making the telephone call to the hotel where Gaines was staying, why does Chee head towards the plane crash site?
4. According to Lomatewa's plan, when can the three men finally talk about the body they have discovered?
5. As Chee is being questioned by Johnson about the plane crash, what professional habit does Chee decide to avoid developing?
6. What similarity does Chee notice about the man who was at the plane crash site and the man who almost discovered Chee's hiding place during his night in the arroyo?
7. When Chee suddenly awakens in the arroyo, what sound first causes him to wake?
8. After visiting the crash site and hearing Chee's explanation of events, what conclusion does the woman who emerged from the car draw?
9. According to what Largo tells Chee, what does the Drug Enforcement Agency think about the location of the drug shipment?
10. How does Chee respond when the dead pilot's attorney tries to hire him to investigate the plane crash?
This section contains 717 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)