|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is the Night Chant ritual?
(a) Eight hours.
(b) Four hours.
(c) Four days.
(d) Eight days.
2. What is the name of Joseph Musket's mother?
3. What clan does the person Chee goes to visit belong to?
(a) The Water Clan.
(b) The Cloud Clan.
(c) The Mud Clan.
(d) The Fog Clan.
4. According to the person Chee goes to visit, what are the suitcases made out of?
5. After Chee starts searching for the suitcases at the crash site, about how long does it take for Chee to find the suitcases?
(a) About two hours.
(b) About fifty minutes.
(c) About three hours.
(d) About twenty minutes.
6. When Chee leaves a note where the suitcases are buried, what does he put his note in?
(a) A plastic bag.
(b) An aspirin bottle.
(c) A whiskey bottle.
(d) A suitcase.
7. According to the rap sheet Chee is reading at the prison, what was the prisoner's first arrest for?
(a) Drunk and disorderly conduct.
(d) Grand theft auto.
8. How much money did the prison typically give its inmates when they were released from prison?
(a) Twenty dollars.
(b) Eighty dollars.
(c) One hundred dollars.
(d) Forty dollars.
9. According to the rap sheet Chee is reading at the prison, how old was the prisoner when he was first arrested?
10. According to the person Chee goes to visit, how many men set the lanterns the night of the plane crash?
11. Who does Chee go to the prison to learn about?
(a) Jerry Jansen.
(b) Joseph Musket.
(c) Laramie Begay.
(d) T.L. Johnson.
12. According to the person Chee goes to visit, how many suitcases were taken from the plane and put into the waiting car?
13. When T.L. Johnson visited West in prison, what was the listed reason for Johnson's visit?
(a) Official business.
(b) Serving an arrest warrant.
(c) Informal questioning.
(d) Courtesy call.
14. What reason does Chee give the prison officials for his inquiries?
(a) The prisoner has been killed.
(b) Chee's working on a murder.
(c) Chee's working on a vandalism case.
(d) Chee's working on a burglary.
15. On what day did Jake West claim the body of his son from the prison?
(a) July 8.
(b) July 4.
(c) July 6.
(d) July 12.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Custodian of the Fourth World of the Hopis?
2. According to the person Chee goes to visit, how big are the suitcases?
3. According to West's friend, how did West feel after his meeting with Johnson?
4. According to Captain Largo, what will happen to Chee if Chee becomes involved in Federal affairs?
5. According to prison officials, who was depositing extra money into the prisoner's canteen account?
This section contains 463 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)