|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Chee finds the suitcases, about how long does he spend obliterating any signs that he has been there?
(a) Three hours.
(b) Fifty minutes.
(c) Twenty minutes.
(d) One hour.
2. When the call comes in at the Hopi Cultural Center motel for Gaines, who listens in on the call?
(a) T.L. Johnson.
(b) Cowboy Dashee.
(c) Jim Chee.
(d) Miss Pauling.
3. According to prison officials, who was depositing extra money into the prisoner's canteen account?
(a) An attorney.
(b) A narcotics dealer.
(c) A business owner.
(d) An accountant.
4. When Chee asks Dashee if Dashee has caught the windmill vandals yet, who does Dashee blame the vandalism on?
(a) The Gishis.
(b) The Hopis.
(c) The Wests.
(d) The Campis.
5. When Chee finds the suitcases, how far below the surface are the suitcases buried?
(a) One foot.
(b) Six inches.
(c) Ten inches.
(d) Three foot.
6. When Chee leaves a note where the suitcases are buried, what does he put his note in?
(a) A whiskey bottle.
(b) A plastic bag.
(c) An aspirin bottle.
(d) A suitcase.
7. In what year did the prison riot that killed thirty prisoners occur?
8. What helps Chee focus his concentration efforts?
9. According to what Miss Pauling tells Chee, when is the caller expected to try to reach Gaines next?
(a) At 5:00 p.m.
(b) At 3:00 p.m.
(c) At 6:00 p.m.
(d) At 4:00 p.m.
10. What clan does the person Chee goes to visit belong to?
(a) The Cloud Clan.
(b) The Fog Clan.
(c) The Mud Clan.
(d) The Water Clan.
11. According to the rap sheet Chee is reading at the prison, what was the prisoner's first arrest for?
(b) Drunk and disorderly conduct.
(c) Grand theft auto.
12. According to the rap sheet Chee is reading at the prison, how old was the prisoner when he was first arrested?
13. When Chee tries to call Dashee after finding the missing vehicle, where is Dashee headed?
(a) Tuba City.
(b) Chuska Range.
(d) Second Mesa.
14. How far is it from Tuba City to the prison Chee goes to visit?
(a) 200 miles.
(b) 50 miles.
(c) 400 miles.
(d) 100 miles.
15. After Chee escapes the men waiting for him at his trailer, where does Chee go to spend the night?
(a) Hopi Cultural Center.
(b) Moenkopi Wash.
(c) Days Inn.
(d) Wepo Wash.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to what Dashee tells Chee, about how bulky should the missing drugs be?
2. How many days after the visit will Chee leave a "present" at the windmill for the man he is visiting?
3. Where does the arroyo that the missing car is hidden in lead to?
4. According to what Chee learns from the intercepted phone call, when will the exchange of money for cocaine take place?
5. What is the name of Joseph Musket's mother?
This section contains 476 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)