|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Chee finds the suitcases, how far below the surface are the suitcases buried?
(a) Three foot.
(b) Ten inches.
(c) One foot.
(d) Six inches.
2. According to the rap sheet Chee is reading at the prison, what was the prisoner's first arrest for?
(a) Grand theft auto.
(d) Drunk and disorderly conduct.
3. According to his mother, how many one hundred dollar bills did Joseph have when he returned from prison
4. When Chee notices vehicle tracks in the sand that have been dampened by the previous night's rain, where is Chee headed?
(a) Burnt Water Trading Post.
(b) Moenkopi Wash.
(c) Wepo Wash.
(d) Hopi Cultural Center.
5. What is the name of Joseph Musket's mother?
6. According to Mary Joe Natonabah, who is responsible for trespassing on her grazing right?
(a) Largewhiskers Begay.
(b) Laramie Begay.
(c) Twotall Begay.
(d) Martin Begay.
7. According to the person Chee goes to visit, how big are the suitcases?
(a) 12" x 6".
(b) 15" x 10".
(c) 18" x 30".
(d) 5" x 10".
8. What is the name of West's friend in prison that agrees to talk to Chee?
9. When Chee asks Dashee if Dashee has caught the windmill vandals yet, who does Dashee blame the vandalism on?
(a) The Wests.
(b) The Hopis.
(c) The Campis.
(d) The Gishis.
10. According to the rap sheet Chee is reading at the prison, what was the prisoner arrested for in El Paso?
(b) Grand theft auto.
(c) Drunk and disorderly conduct.
11. According to Dashee, where is the Hopi ceremonial scheduled to take place?
(a) Wepo Wash.
(c) Burnt Water.
12. In what year did the prison riot that killed thirty prisoners occur?
13. According to Navajo teachings, who lives in the Dzilidushzhinih Peaks?
(a) The Holy Father.
(b) The Spirit Leader.
(c) The Talking God.
(d) The Changing Woman.
14. After seeing the men searching the plane wreckage, Chee returns to his truck. What does Chee get from his truck?
(a) His knife.
(b) His gun.
(c) The flashlight.
(d) The jack handle.
15. As Chee stands at Windmill 6 and ponders all he knows, how does Chee characterize what he knows to this point?
(c) Coming together.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money did the prison typically give its inmates when they were released from prison?
2. When the call comes in at the Hopi Cultural Center motel for Gaines, who listens in on the call?
3. Where are the FBI agents who have been searching for the missing drugs with Johnson from?
4. On what day was West killed in prison?
5. According to what Dashee tells Chee, about how heavy should the missing drugs be?
This section contains 442 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)