|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Custodian of the Fourth World of the Hopis?
2. According to his mother, how many one hundred dollar bills did Joseph have when he returned from prison
3. Who does Chee go to the prison to learn about?
(a) T.L. Johnson.
(b) Joseph Musket.
(c) Jerry Jansen.
(d) Laramie Begay.
4. Where does the arroyo that the missing car is hidden in lead to?
(a) Wepo Wash.
(b) Second Mesa.
(c) Black Mesa.
(d) Big Mountain Mesa.
5. How far is it from Tuba City to the prison Chee goes to visit?
(a) 50 miles.
(b) 400 miles.
(c) 200 miles.
(d) 100 miles.
6. According to what Chee learns from the intercepted phone call, when will the exchange of money for cocaine take place?
(a) Saturday night.
(b) Thursday night.
(c) Friday night.
(d) Wednesday night.
7. What size boots does Chee wear?
8. As Chee stands at Windmill 6 and ponders all he knows, how does Chee characterize what he knows to this point?
(c) Coming together.
9. According to what Dashee tells Chee, about how bulky should the missing drugs be?
(a) About 4 40-pound sacks of flour.
(b) About 3 40-pound sacks of flour.
(c) About 2 40-pound sacks of flour.
(d) About 5 40-pound sacks of flour.
10. When Chee asks Dashee if Dashee has caught the windmill vandals yet, who does Dashee blame the vandalism on?
(a) The Hopis.
(b) The Gishis.
(c) The Wests.
(d) The Campis.
11. When Dashee tells Chee that the missing vehicle has been found, what does Dashee say that truly surprises Chee?
(a) The drugs were in the car.
(b) Nothing was in the car.
(c) Jansen's body was in the car.
(d) The money was in the car.
12. After Chee finds the suitcases, about how long does he spend obliterating any signs that he has been there?
(a) One hour.
(b) Twenty minutes.
(c) Three hours.
(d) Fifty minutes.
13. When the prisoner Chee is investigating was involved in an armed robbery, who was the prisoner's accomplice?
(a) Jerry Jansen.
(b) Thomas West.
(c) Amos Jansen.
(d) Jake West.
14. Where does the person Chee goes to visit live?
(b) Burnt Water.
(c) Wepo Wash.
(d) Tuba City.
15. According to the person Chee goes to visit, what are the suitcases made out of?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year did the prison riot that killed thirty prisoners occur?
2. According to the person Chee goes to visit, how big are the suitcases?
3. According to what Dashee tells Chee, about how heavy should the missing drugs be?
4. To what clan was Joseph Musket's mother born?
5. When Chee notices vehicle tracks in the sand that have been dampened by the previous night's rain, where is Chee headed?
This section contains 455 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)