|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to what Chee learns from the intercepted phone call, how much money is set to change hands in exchange for the suitcases of cocaine?
2. According to the person Chee goes to visit, how big are the suitcases?
(a) 18" x 30".
(b) 5" x 10".
(c) 15" x 10".
(d) 12" x 6".
3. Who does Chee go to the prison to learn about?
(a) Jerry Jansen.
(b) Joseph Musket.
(c) Laramie Begay.
(d) T.L. Johnson.
4. According to what Dashee tells Chee, about how heavy should the missing drugs be?
(a) About 80 pounds.
(b) About 100 pounds.
(c) About 20 pounds.
(d) About 50 pounds.
5. When Chee tries to call Dashee after finding the missing vehicle, where is Dashee headed?
(a) Chuska Range.
(b) Tuba City.
(c) Second Mesa.
6. When Chee leaves a note where the suitcases are buried, what does he put his note in?
(a) A whiskey bottle.
(b) A plastic bag.
(c) An aspirin bottle.
(d) A suitcase.
7. When Chee returns to his office, he finds a note that someone wants to see him. Who wants to see Chee?
(a) Miss Pauling.
(b) Captain Largo.
(c) Cowboy Dashee.
(d) T.L. Johnson.
8. According to the person Chee goes to visit, how many men set the lanterns the night of the plane crash?
9. Where does the person Chee goes to visit live?
(a) Tuba City.
(b) Wepo Wash.
(c) Burnt Water.
10. When Chee finds the suitcases, how far below the surface are the suitcases buried?
(a) Three foot.
(b) Ten inches.
(c) Six inches.
(d) One foot.
11. On Chee's second phone call, what does Chee suggest the caller do?
(a) Stake out the windmill.
(b) Record the conversation.
(c) Meet him at the reservation.
(d) Check dental records.
12. What is the name of Joseph Musket's mother?
13. What clan does the person Chee goes to visit belong to?
(a) The Water Clan.
(b) The Mud Clan.
(c) The Cloud Clan.
(d) The Fog Clan.
14. Where do the two arroyos that the car was not hidden in lead to?
(a) Second Mesa.
(b) Big Mountain Mesa.
(c) Black Mesa.
(d) Wepo Wash.
15. According to the rap sheet Chee is reading at the prison, what was the prisoner's first arrest for?
(a) Grand theft auto.
(d) Drunk and disorderly conduct.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to what Chee learns from the intercepted phone call, when will the exchange of money for cocaine take place?
2. On what day was West killed in prison?
3. After waking from his night under the stars, Chee goes to a roadside diner for breakfast and to make a telephone call. Who does Chee first call?
4. Where are the FBI agents who have been searching for the missing drugs with Johnson from?
5. According to his mother, how many one hundred dollar bills did Joseph have when he returned from prison
This section contains 454 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)