|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is the Night Chant ritual?
(a) Four hours.
(b) Eight hours.
(c) Eight days.
(d) Four days.
2. What size boots does Chee wear?
3. Where does the person Chee goes to visit live?
(a) Tuba City.
(c) Burnt Water.
(d) Wepo Wash.
4. According to what Dashee tells Chee, about how heavy should the missing drugs be?
(a) About 100 pounds.
(b) About 50 pounds.
(c) About 20 pounds.
(d) About 80 pounds.
5. When Dashee tells Chee that the missing vehicle has been found, what does Dashee say that truly surprises Chee?
(a) Jansen's body was in the car.
(b) The money was in the car.
(c) The drugs were in the car.
(d) Nothing was in the car.
6. When Gaines is on the telephone at the Hopi Cultural Center motel, by what name does Gaines address his caller?
7. After Chee finds the suitcases, about how long does he spend obliterating any signs that he has been there?
(a) Three hours.
(b) Fifty minutes.
(c) One hour.
(d) Twenty minutes.
8. According to the person Chee goes to visit, how many suitcases were taken from the plane and put into the waiting car?
9. What is the name of the Custodian of the Fourth World of the Hopis?
10. After waking from his night under the stars, Chee goes to a roadside diner for breakfast and to make a telephone call. Who does Chee first call?
(a) Cowboy Dashee.
(b) Captain Largo.
(c) Jake West.
(d) Miss Pauling.
11. According to what Chee learns from the intercepted phone call, how much money is set to change hands in exchange for the suitcases of cocaine?
12. According to what Chee tells the second person he calls, where will Chee be for the day?
(a) Catching the Windmill 6 vandal.
(b) Catching the Burnt Water burglar.
(c) Identifying John Doe.
(d) Finding Joseph Musket.
13. According to the rap sheet Chee is reading at the prison, what was the prisoner arrested for in El Paso?
(a) Drunk and disorderly conduct.
(c) Grand theft auto.
14. According to West's friend, how did West feel after his meeting with Johnson?
15. On what day was West killed in prison?
(a) July 6.
(b) July 4.
(c) July 2.
(d) July 10.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the prisoner Chee is investigating was involved in an armed robbery, who was the prisoner's accomplice?
2. At roadside diner, whom does Chee call second?
3. How much younger than Miss Pauling was her brother?
4. According to his mother, where did Joseph Musket go after the Enemy Way?
5. After uncovering the mystery of why the windmill is being vandalized, who does Chee call?
This section contains 453 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)