|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Dashee, where is the Hopi ceremonial scheduled to take place?
(b) Burnt Water.
(c) Wepo Wash.
2. Where does the person Chee goes to visit live?
(a) Wepo Wash.
(b) Tuba City.
(d) Burnt Water.
3. According to the person Chee goes to visit, how many men set the lanterns the night of the plane crash?
4. What reason does Chee give the prison officials for his inquiries?
(a) Chee's working on a vandalism case.
(b) Chee's working on a burglary.
(c) The prisoner has been killed.
(d) Chee's working on a murder.
5. According to what Dashee tells Chee, who gives the girl at Mexican Water the stolen necklace?
(a) T.L. Johnson.
(b) Joseph Musket.
(c) Captain Largo.
(d) Laramie Begay.
6. According to what Miss Pauling tells Chee, when is the caller expected to try to reach Gaines next?
(a) At 6:00 p.m.
(b) At 4:00 p.m.
(c) At 5:00 p.m.
(d) At 3:00 p.m.
7. How long is the Night Chant ritual?
(a) Eight days.
(b) Four days.
(c) Four hours.
(d) Eight hours.
8. According to prison officials, who was depositing extra money into the prisoner's canteen account?
(a) An accountant.
(b) A narcotics dealer.
(c) An attorney.
(d) A business owner.
9. Where are the FBI agents who have been searching for the missing drugs with Johnson from?
10. According to his mother, how many one hundred dollar bills did Joseph have when he returned from prison
11. After uncovering the mystery of why the windmill is being vandalized, who does Chee call?
(a) Captain Largo.
(b) Jake West.
(c) Cowboy Dashee.
(d) Taylor Sawkatewa.
12. What is the name of the Custodian of the Fourth World of the Hopis?
13. According to Navajo teachings, who lives in the Dzilidushzhinih Peaks?
(a) The Changing Woman.
(b) The Talking God.
(c) The Spirit Leader.
(d) The Holy Father.
14. Who does Chee go to the prison to learn about?
(a) Laramie Begay.
(b) Joseph Musket.
(c) Jerry Jansen.
(d) T.L. Johnson.
15. When Dashee tells Chee that the missing vehicle has been found, what does Dashee say that truly surprises Chee?
(a) Nothing was in the car.
(b) The drugs were in the car.
(c) The money was in the car.
(d) Jansen's body was in the car.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Mary Joe Natonabah, who is responsible for trespassing on her grazing right?
2. After Chee starts searching for the suitcases at the crash site, about how long does it take for Chee to find the suitcases?
3. What size boots does Chee wear?
4. According to West's friend, why did the friend not trust Musket?
5. In what year did the prison riot that killed thirty prisoners occur?
This section contains 455 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)