Short Answer Key
Sections 1 - 4
1. What clan is the boy from who originally sees the body at the beginning of the story?
2. Who is Albert Lomatewa?
3. How many grandchildren does Lomatewa have?
4. When Lomatewa discovers the Navajo body, how long has the blessing of rain been withdrawn from the land?
5. What does Tavasuh mean?
6. According to Lomatewa, how many times has Sotuknang destroyed the world?
7. What is the name of the man who is accompanying Lomatewa on his quest for spruce?
8. How old is Lomatewa?
9. How far above the ground does the pilot fly his Cessna plane?
10. What is the name of the Cessna's pilot?
11. Before the night the Cessna crashes, how many times had the pilot previously flown this exact route?
This section contains 2,956 words|
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)