|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sections 14 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to what Johnson tells Chee, how many days will it be before the people who own the drugs figure out that Chee had them?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Ten hours.
(c) Ten days.
(d) Two days.
2. After Chee leaves Lomatewa and types his report, he goes back to his trailer. Where is Chee planning to go the next day?
(a) Second Mesa.
(c) Black Mesa.
(d) Two Gray Hills.
3. Where does Johnson find the business card that Gaines had given to Chee when they first met?
(a) By Chee's telephone.
(b) On Chee's kitchen table.
(c) In Chee's dresser drawer.
(d) In Chee's billfold.
4. According to the conversation at the Burnt Water Trading Post, what did the man seen lurking around suddenly turn into?
(a) An owl.
(b) A ram.
(c) A dog.
(d) A rabbit.
5. According to Chee, what do the Navajo's not have a word for in their language?
Short Answer Questions
1. Two people emerge from the car that drives to the crash site as Chee is looking for answers. What is the man's name?
2. When Chee first meets the owner of the Burnt Water Trading Post, how long has the owner been operating the store?
3. What is the name of the man who is accompanying Lomatewa on his quest for spruce?
4. According to the rumors that Chee shares with the owner of the Burnt Water Trading Post, what kind of drugs were being smuggled in on the Cessna?
5. As Chee ponders the mystery, who does Chee imagine telling him that there was a reason for the car to be hidden away?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)