|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sections 14 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the person who runs the Burnt Water Trading Post?
(a) James Largo.
(b) Jim Chee.
(c) Jake West.
(d) Joseph Musket.
2. What is a yataalii?
(a) A healer.
(b) A leader.
(c) A medicine man.
(d) A detective.
3. According to the police report filed by the owner of the Burnt Water Trading Post, how many pieces of jewelry were stolen from his store?
4. What kind of car drives to the crash site when Chee is looking for answers?
(a) A Chevy Tahoe.
(b) A Ford Bronco.
(c) A Dodge Durango.
(d) A Toyota Sienna.
5. According to Chee, what is a belacani?
(a) An African American person.
(b) A white person.
(c) An English person.
(d) A Mexican person.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the Burnt Water Trading Post, whose picture does Dashee show to West and Chee?
2. According to Chee, what do the Navajo's not have a word for in their language?
3. What is the name of Johnson's partner who searches Chee's trailer with Johnson?
4. What does Chee use to jimmy the missing vehicle's wing window open?
5. According to the rental documents, who had originally rented the missing vehicle?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)