|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lore do to Tomas' belongings before she buries them?
(a) Smells them.
(b) Washes them.
(c) Burns them to ashes.
(d) Cuts off a piece for her to keep.
2. Where does Micha stay on his last visit to Opa's old World War II station?
(a) Jozef's home.
(b) His Oma's old house.
(d) In a hotel.
3. What influences Tomas' decision to get on the train?
(a) A soldier coming towards them.
(b) Juri's cries.
(c) The look in Lore's eyes.
(d) Leisel's tears.
4. How does Oma feel about Mutti and Vati's Nazi involvement?
(a) She believes they are rightfully punished but still loves them.
(b) She believes they are in the right.
(c) She believes they are still good people.
(d) She condemns them because of it and disowns them.
5. What is Oma's demeanor like?
(c) Constant showers of hugs and kisses.
Short Answer Questions
1. Micha and Jozef's first conversation can be described as ____________.
2. Which character gives up their own bed for the children to sleep on?
3. Where does Tomas go when the children leave to Oma?
4. What feelings does Micha have for Jozef?
5. Whose grave does Micha visit?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)