|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Micha," Belarus, Spring 1999.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jozef describe the reactions of the SS men after a shooting?
(a) They smoke and laugh.
(b) There are trivial conversations to avoid the silence.
(c) Most walk away back into their barracks.
(d) It involves a lot of drinking.
2. What is Mutti's response to Jochen missing from the picture?
(a) Mutti sheds tears on her response letter.
(c) Mutti is sad but does not cry.
(d) Mutti acknowledges it as fact but nothing more.
3. What are the SS men doing in the photos displayed in the museum Micha visits?
(a) Laughing and playing with their children like his Opa.
(b) Shoveling piles of ashes.
(c) Smoking and laughing in front of dead bodies.
(d) They are in battle on the war front.
4. What are usually Lore's first and last thoughts of the day?
(a) The war's end.
(c) Mutti's health.
(d) The farmer's son.
5. Who speaks with Micha at the train station before he leaves again to search the truth about his Opa?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Micha stay on his last visit to Opa's old World War II station?
2. What disagreement occurs between Gladigau and Helmut?
3. What is Kolesnik's role during the war?
4. What does Lore notice when the children take a picture together?
5. Where does Tomas go when the children leave to Oma?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)