|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Micha," Belarus, Spring 1999.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who speaks with Micha at the train station before he leaves again to search the truth about his Opa?
2. Where is Gladigau after the second bombing?
(a) She is waiting for Helmut at the train station.
(b) She is hiding in the dark room.
(c) She is assumed to have evacuated.
(d) She is assumed to have died.
3. What runs through Helmut's mind as he looks for his parents after the bombings?
(a) To not let his parents see him cry.
(b) The possibility that they might be dead.
(c) That he will work harder for them if he gets to see them again.
(d) That they might be outside of Berlin.
4. Who does Vati work for?
(a) The German army.
(b) A farmer.
(c) The Nizkor Project.
(d) The German Intelligence Agency.
5. What transaction occurs between Mutti and the visitors from the jeep?
(a) They search her home.
(b) Mutti hands them money and jewelry.
(c) They both sign some papers.
(d) They hand Mutti some food.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Helmut's reaction during the second bombing?
2. To what does Helmut devote one photo from each roll of film?
3. What is Kolesnik's role during the war?
4. What is constantly on Helmut's mind that reminds him that he is a disappointment?
5. What does Lore have to give up to get more food and shelter for a night?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)