|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Micha," Belarus, Spring 1999.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the kids stay when they reach Oma's city?
(a) A nearby church.
(b) In an abandoned building.
(c) The ferry dock.
(d) In a Red Cross refugee shelter.
2. What do the children learn about Mutti?
(a) She remains healthy at the camp.
(b) Mutti wil be released soon.
(c) Mutti is in a hard labor camp.
(d) She is starving at the camp.
3. Whose grave does Micha visit?
4. What secret must Lore and her siblings hide from strangers?
(a) That Mutti and Vati are not with them.
(b) Their final destination.
(c) Their Nazi affiliation.
(d) Their real names.
5. What does Vati wish for concerning his family's connection to World War II?
(a) For all to deny the family's involvement in World War II.
(b) That the pain stops with his generation.
(c) That Micha learns the truth and reveal it to Mutti.
(d) That the truth be told throughout history so all can learn from it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mutti bring back from town after days of being sick?
2. Why does the farmer's wife ask if Lore's mother is still around?
3. What does Lore see in some public pictures?
4. What disagreement occurs between Gladigau and Helmut?
5. What does Micha like about his pictures of Opa?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)