|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Helmut," Section 3 (Pages 22-37).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is constantly on Helmut's mind that reminds him that he is a disappointment?
(a) He is not a soldier.
(b) He takes bad photos.
(c) The way his mother looks at him.
(d) His sad expressions in family photos.
2. What is Helmut's secret agenda regarding the photos he takes of Berlin?
(a) Counting the population decline of Berlin.
(b) Documenting train station details.
(c) Documenting the brutality of the SS for evidence.
(d) Making a collage for Gladigau.
3. Who knocks on Helmut's door when the second bombing occurs?
(a) A 14 year old gunner.
(c) The neighbor's mother.
(d) SS men.
4. How does Helmut feel as the war progresses?
5. What do Gladigau and Helmut first film with color?
(a) Autumn trees.
(b) A victory parade.
(c) A banner-lined street with swastika emblems.
(d) Gypsies in their bright clothing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Helmut's reaction during the second bombing?
2. What happens to Helm's notebook at the train station?
3. What opportunity opens up for Papi?
4. What opportunity does Gladigau give Helmut?
5. What disagreement occurs between Gladigau and Helmut?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)