|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Micha," Belarus, Summer 1998.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who helps Helmut when he is confronted at the train station?
(b) A stranger.
(c) The train station guard.
(d) A soldier.
2. How is Helmut's family best described in the photo at the ice cream shop?
3. Who comforts Lore as she cries in bed?
4. What makes the children start to fight when Mutti speaks with the farmer?
(a) Juri hits Leisel for waking him up.
(b) Lore pinches Leisel for trying to open the door.
(c) The twins want candy.
(d) Peter wakes up crying.
5. What is Helmut's secret agenda regarding the photos he takes of Berlin?
(a) Counting the population decline of Berlin.
(b) Documenting train station details.
(c) Documenting the brutality of the SS for evidence.
(d) Making a collage for Gladigau.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are Gladigau's most common clients?
2. How does Helmut react to his photos of the gypsies?
3. What happens to Helm's notebook at the train station?
4. What does Lore see in some public pictures?
5. What is Oma's demeanor like?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)