|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Micha," Belarus, Summer 1998.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Leisel do to anger Lore?
(a) Talk to strangers.
(b) Call out for Vati in the middle of town.
(c) Refuse to walk further without more food.
(d) Mention Mutti and the camp out loud.
2. Why does the farmer's wife ask if Lore's mother is still around?
(a) Mutti has possibly died.
(b) Mutti has possibly gone with the Americans.
(c) Mutti has been captured by the Nazis.
(d) Mutti has gone to find Vati.
3. What surprise does Micha learn about Opa?
(a) Opa and Oma were never legally married.
(b) Opa was a member of the Waffen-SS in World War II.
(c) Opa is part Jewish.
(d) Opa is not his Mutti's real father.
4. What does Micha like about his pictures of Opa?
(a) Opa is always looking at Micha.
(b) Opa looks like he has a secret.
(c) Opa has a very genuine smile.
(d) Opa carries a mysterious facial expression.
5. Where do the kids stay when they reach Oma's city?
(a) In a Red Cross refugee shelter.
(b) A nearby church.
(c) In an abandoned building.
(d) The ferry dock.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the old woman lie to Lore about to get money?
2. Who does Micha stay with during his time away?
3. What do families feel towards Helmut before the bombing?
4. Who are the people that are leaving the city and where are they going?
5. Who does Vati work for?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)