|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Lore," Section 1 (page 51-56).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will become of Berlin?
(a) It will be autonomous.
(b) It will be rebuilt to original plans.
(c) It will be under Soviet rule.
(d) It will be divided.
2. Where is Gladigau after the second bombing?
(a) She is waiting for Helmut at the train station.
(b) She is assumed to have evacuated.
(c) She is assumed to have died.
(d) She is hiding in the dark room.
3. Who helps Helmut obtain consistent food?
(a) Another man who has lost his family.
(b) A veteran.
(c) The local baker.
(d) The train station guard.
4. What is Helmut's secret agenda regarding the photos he takes of Berlin?
(a) Documenting the brutality of the SS for evidence.
(b) Documenting train station details.
(c) Counting the population decline of Berlin.
(d) Making a collage for Gladigau.
5. What fault does Helmut notice about cameras when shooting around Berlin?
(a) The developed colors are never correct.
(b) Pictures do not exactly match what the witness really sees.
(c) The cameras are heavy with too many parts.
(d) Cameras are too bulky to shoot in secret.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are Gladigau's most common clients?
2. What does Lore hear at the hideout when she listens out the window?
3. What does Gladigau's neighborhood look like when Helmut finds it?
4. What happens to Helm's notebook at the train station?
5. What is Helmut's political stance in 1945 as described in Section 5?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)