"Helmut," Section 1 (Pages 3-14)
1. Where is Helmut born?
2. What "fault" is Helmut born with?
(a) A missing pectoral muscle.
(b) A deformed shoulder joint.
(c) A missing back muscle.
(d) A shortened arm.
3. How does Gladigau view Papi and his family?
(a) Gladigau views Papi strictly as an employee.
(b) Gladigau tries to help them achieve prosperity.
(c) Gladigau abhors the way Papi treats his family.
(d) Gladigau respects their status.
4. Which of Helmut's family portraits does Papi usually prefer?
(a) Ones that include Helmut smiling.
(b) Ones that show the entire family smiling and proud.
(c) Ones that hide Helmut's birth defect.
(d) Ones that include Helmut in uniform.
5. How does Helmut gain friends as a child?
(a) He takes photos of them.
(b) He impresses them with his knowledge about trains.
(c) He is an extrovert.
(d) He buys sweets.
6. How is Helmut's ability as a darkroom technician described?
(a) Accurate and skillful.
(d) Slow but progressive.
This section contains 5,587 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)