"Helmut," Section 1 (Pages 3-14)
1. Where is Helmut born?
2. What "fault" is Helmut born with?
(a) A missing back muscle.
(b) A missing pectoral muscle.
(c) A deformed shoulder joint.
(d) A shortened arm.
3. How does Gladigau view Papi and his family?
(a) Gladigau views Papi strictly as an employee.
(b) Gladigau respects their status.
(c) Gladigau tries to help them achieve prosperity.
(d) Gladigau abhors the way Papi treats his family.
4. Which of Helmut's family portraits does Papi usually prefer?
(a) Ones that include Helmut in uniform.
(b) Ones that include Helmut smiling.
(c) Ones that hide Helmut's birth defect.
(d) Ones that show the entire family smiling and proud.
5. How does Helmut gain friends as a child?
(a) He buys sweets.
(b) He takes photos of them.
(c) He is an extrovert.
(d) He impresses them with his knowledge about trains.
6. How is Helmut's ability as a darkroom technician described?
(a) Slow but progressive.
(b) Accurate and skillful.
This section contains 5,587 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)