|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who retires from Gotham's police force?
(a) Commissioner Loeb.
(b) Commissioner Yindel.
(c) Commissioner Gordon.
(d) A friend of Bruce Wayne.
2. After returning from the fair, whose face does Batman continue to see over and over again?
(a) Selena Kyle's.
(c) The Joker's.
(d) His father's.
3. When the riots are raging all over Gotham, Batman and Robin set out to what location to get help?
(a) The police station.
(b) The Bat cave.
(d) The dump.
4. Where do the commissioner and the cops go to look for Batman at the county fair?
(a) The Tunnel of Love.
(b) The petting zoo.
(c) The Horror House.
(d) The House of Wax.
5. Who appears on the television talk show with Dr. Wopler?
(a) Vicki Vale.
(b) Selina Kyle.
(c) Harvey Dent.
(d) The Joker.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Soviets' nuclear weapons were directed at which location?
2. While the bomb is set to go off, what are the people outside the House of Mirrors doing?
3. After Clark Kent gives Bruce an important warning, what does Bruce tell him in return?
4. What happens to the Joker after hand-to-hand combat with Batman?
5. After fighting Batman in the Tunnel of Love, what does the Joker do as a last act of defiance?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Superman find it important that the "...humans not be reminded that they walk amongst giants..."?
2. How do the citizens' reactions to the electromagnetic pulse show that Batman's work is far from over?
3. What is the importance of Superman's efforts to intercept the nuclear warhead from Russia?
4. What is the irony of the Mutants changing their name to "Sons of Batman"?
5. Why does Clark Kent believe Bruce will ruin everything?
6. How does Batman feel that Jason, the last Robin, was a good solider and honored him?
7. What does Clark Kent/Superman mean when he says, "...like a murderer, you'd cover it up again"?
8. How does The Joker attempt to have one last laugh at Batman's expense?
9. Why does the author include the stories of Arnold Crimp and Iron Man Vasquez?
10. Why does Batman ask the newly escaped ex-Mutants to help him restore order to Gotham City?
This section contains 894 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)