|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who kills the Joker?
(b) The Joker himself
(c) The Police
(d) Commissioner Yindel
2. After his release from Arkham Asylum, where is one of the recently "cured" patients supposed to make an appearance?
(a) On a late night talk show.
(b) At a news conference.
(c) At a dance club.
(d) At the county fair.
3. What weapon is designed to bring maximum damage to the environment without harming industrial sites?
4. Who snaps back to reality after being in a comatose state once he hears Batman has returned?
(a) Harvey Dent.
(b) The Joker.
5. When the Joker's thugs sets off one of the bombs, who does it miss?
(a) Batman and Robin.
(b) The police.
(c) The spectators.
(d) The commissioner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who radios a message regarding the governor's safety to Commissioner Yindel?
2. Who dropped off medical supplies to help those injured by the fire?
3. What location does the Joker's thug put one of the bombs?
4. What was Selina wearing when Batman found her?
5. After the television incident, how do Batman and Robin pursue the Joker?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)