|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The lawyers for the Mutants still in jail argue that the members should be released for what reason?
(a) They are rehabilitated.
(b) They are adults.
(c) They are minors.
(d) They are sorry for their actions.
2. What does Batman threaten Robin with doing if Robin disobeys him again?
(b) Sending Robin home.
(c) A spanking.
(d) Telling Robin's parents.
3. After a gas line explodes, who does Commissioner Gordon fear is trapped in an apartment building blaze?
(b) Bruce Wayne.
(c) His daughter.
(d) His wife, Sarah.
4. Who was stabbed in the fight between the Joker and Batman?
(b) A news reporter
(c) Two Boy Scouts
(d) The Joker
5. Who escapes from the Gotham City jail with the help of Commissioner Gordon?
(a) The Joker.
(b) The Mutants' leader.
(c) The Mutants gang.
(d) Harvey Dent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the Joker want to accomplish with his latest action against Batman?
2. What other super friend emerges in this book?
3. At the jail, which group revolts against the guard and manages to weasel out of their cell?
4. What does Robin hang onto when jumping off the roller coaster?
5. What weapon is used to stop a purse snatching near Peppi's store?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)