|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Once Robin gets away from the cops, how is Batman's location revealed?
(a) With the chopper's computer.
(b) With the chopper's searchlight.
(c) The chopper finds him.
(d) With the commissioner's help.
2. Where do the commissioner and the cops go to look for Batman at the county fair?
(a) The Horror House.
(b) The Tunnel of Love.
(c) The petting zoo.
(d) The House of Wax.
3. What does Batman threaten Robin with doing if Robin disobeys him again?
(a) A spanking.
(c) Sending Robin home.
(d) Telling Robin's parents.
4. Who do the Mutants come to see as their leader?
(b) The Joker.
(c) The Mutants' leader.
5. What location does the Joker's thug put one of the bombs?
(a) The House of Horrors.
(b) The House of Mirrors.
(c) A roller coaster full of people.
(d) The Tunnel of Love.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is positioned on the roof outside the television studio?
2. Who rescues Batman from the television studio roof?
3. When at the Mutants' headquarters, the dump, for the second time, what does Batman finally accomplish?
4. Who thwarts a 7-11 robbery in the name of Batman?
5. After sharing his plans with Commissioner Gordon and Robin to defeat the Mutants, who does Batman meet at the Mutants' dump?
Short Essay Questions
1. Batman shouts at an image and tells it to "stop laughing." What is the significance of Batman seeing the Joker laughing at him long after the Joker has died?
2. How does Batman utilize his brain instead of his brawn when fighting the Mutants' leader a second time?
3. How does The Joker attempt to have one last laugh at Batman's expense?
4. During the pursuit from the Gotham City Police at Selina Kyle's escort surface, Batman thinks about Commissioner Gordon's words. What did Commissioner Gordon mean when he told Bruce that he makes the wrong enemies and all it would take is one bullet?
5. How does Batman escape from the Gotham City police?
6. What is the significance of the boy with the radio and the priest who thought to treat him in a mean manner during the aftermath of the electromagnetic pulse?
7. Why does Alfred feel that Carrie is not a suitable choice to be Batman's partner?
8. What does Superman mean when he refers to Bruce's "wild obsession"?
9. How does Batman feel that Jason, the last Robin, was a good solider and honored him?
10. Why does the author interchange the scenes of Captain Yindl arriving on her first day as commissioner and Commission Gordon's and Carrie's beginning with Batman?
This section contains 974 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)