|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are The Nixons?
(a) A group of Commissioner Gordon supporters
(b) A group of Batman supporters
(c) The neighbors to Wayne Manor
(d) A new splinter group of the old Mutant gang
2. Why didn't Sarah burn in the fire?
(a) She had gone to the grocery store
(b) She was wearing flame-retardant clothing
(c) She stopped, dropped and rolled
(d) She was lucky
3. What does the Mutants' leader do in front of Commissioner Gordon?
(b) Pleads for mercy.
(c) Agrees to step down as leader.
(d) Kills the mayor.
4. Who is disguised as O'Halloran?
(a) Clark Kent
(d) Harvey Dent
5. Who is naked, wearing an American flag and pleading for a full nuclear strike on Corto Maltese?
(a) Congressman Noches
(b) Lana Lang
(c) The prostitute
(d) Congressman Gordon
Short Answer Questions
1. Once Robin gets away from the cops, how is Batman's location revealed?
2. When the Joker's thugs sets off one of the bombs, who does it miss?
3. When Robin flies in closer to get to Batman, what do the cops notice about Robin?
4. What object explodes into the side of a building after the nuclear bombs go off?
5. While the bomb is set to go off, what are the people outside the House of Mirrors doing?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)