|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Clark Kent, where has Diana (Wonder Woman) gone?
(a) To Metropolis.
(b) To Mars.
(c) To the moon.
(d) To her island home.
2. Who do the doctors at Arkham believe is cured and no threat to society, so it is okay for him to make a television appearance?
(a) Harvey Dent.
(b) The Scarecrow.
(d) The Joker.
3. At the jail, which group revolts against the guard and manages to weasel out of their cell?
(a) The Rugrats.
(b) The Clowns.
(c) The Mutants.
(d) The Sons of Adam.
4. Who attempts to capture Batman on the roof of the television studio?
(a) Commissioner Gordon.
(b) The Gotham City Police.
(c) The Joker.
(d) Harvey Dent.
5. After Clark Kent gives Bruce an important warning, what does Bruce tell him in return?
(a) He will stop being Batman.
(b) He will not stop doing what he must do.
(c) He will seek Clark Kent's help.
(d) He will continue to support the President's orders.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do the Mutants come to see as their leader?
2. With whom does Batman share his plan to render the Mutants helpless?
3. After the nuclear weapons detonate, what do the people of Gotham do?
4. While the bomb is set to go off, what are the people outside the House of Mirrors doing?
5. Who snaps back to reality after being in a comatose state once he hears Batman has returned?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Superman mean when he refers to Bruce's "wild obsession"?
2. Batman shouts at an image and tells it to "stop laughing." What is the significance of Batman seeing the Joker laughing at him long after the Joker has died?
3. What is the significance of the boy with the radio and the priest who thought to treat him in a mean manner during the aftermath of the electromagnetic pulse?
4. How does The Joker attempt to have one last laugh at Batman's expense?
5. What is the irony of the Mutants changing their name to "Sons of Batman"?
6. During the pursuit from the Gotham City Police at Selina Kyle's escort surface, Batman thinks about Commissioner Gordon's words. What did Commissioner Gordon mean when he told Bruce that he makes the wrong enemies and all it would take is one bullet?
7. What are the results of the electromagnetic pulse on Gotham City and Batman?
8. How does Batman escape from the Gotham City police?
9. What is the importance of Superman's efforts to intercept the nuclear warhead from Russia?
10. How does Batman utilize his brain instead of his brawn when fighting the Mutants' leader a second time?
This section contains 927 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)