|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the jail, which group revolts against the guard and manages to weasel out of their cell?
(a) The Mutants.
(b) The Clowns.
(c) The Sons of Adam.
(d) The Rugrats.
2. According to Clark Kent, where has Diana (Wonder Woman) gone?
(a) To the moon.
(b) To Metropolis.
(c) To Mars.
(d) To her island home.
3. After the detonation of the nuclear weapons, what disables all the electronics in Gotham and the Western hemisphere?
(a) A charge.
(b) An electromagnetic pulse.
(c) A nuclear winter.
(d) A bomb.
4. Which word is commonly used by the Mutants?
5. How does the Joker spread his mind control?
(a) Mouth Wash
(d) Breath mints
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Batman's plan to defeat the Mutants?
2. How does Carrie disguise herself as a Mutant?
3. What made the lights go off, watches stop and keeps the generator from working?
4. Who radios a message regarding the governor's safety to Commissioner Yindel?
5. When Robin flies in closer to get to Batman, what do the cops notice about Robin?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)