|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Superman need to save his powers?
2. Why does Superman want Batman to quit his war on crime?
(a) Because he doesn't like Batman
(b) Because he makes the police department look weak
(c) Because he wants to do it himself
(d) So authorities won't come looking for the super heroes again
3. What made the lights go off, watches stop and keeps the generator from working?
(a) Electronic Wave Lengths
(b) Electrocardiograph pulse
(c) Superman's pulse
(d) Electromagnetic pulse
4. How does Robin save Batman at the fair?
(a) With a tank
(b) With a lasso
(c) With a basket
(d) With a screwdriver
5. Who helps the people on the roller coaster escape danger?
(a) Good citizens of Gotham.
(c) The police.
Short Answer Questions
1. What other super friend emerges in this book?
2. Posing as a detective, Batman asks the new commissioner about what event?
3. At the announcement of the new commissioner, what plan for Batman does the new commissioner want to begin?
4. Who appears on the television talk show with Dr. Wopler?
5. With whom does Batman share his plan to render the Mutants helpless?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)