|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the television incident, how do Batman and Robin pursue the Joker?
(a) On motorcycles.
(b) In the Batmobile.
(c) On scooters.
(d) In a footrace.
2. While the bomb is set to go off, what are the people outside the House of Mirrors doing?
(b) Pretending nothing is going on.
(c) Running for safety.
3. Who rescues Batman from the television studio roof?
(a) Commissioner Gordon.
4. Where do Batman and Robin go to locate the Joker after he leaves Selina Kyle's escort service?
(a) The bat cave.
(b) The county fair.
(c) The twin towers.
5. When the riots are raging all over Gotham, Batman and Robin set out to what location to get help?
(b) The dump.
(c) The police station.
(d) The Bat cave.
Short Answer Questions
1. After returning from the fair, whose face does Batman continue to see over and over again?
2. After a bomb goes off forcing people to scatter for safety, which character flees into the House of Mirrors?
3. Who is one of the Arkham administrators?
4. After the new commissioner is named, which of the criminals at Arkham is preparing to re-enter society?
5. After Gotham City spirals into a den of violence, who does Commissioner Gordon take in to meet with the Mutants' leader?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Batman escape from the Gotham City police?
2. What does Superman mean when he refers to Bruce's "wild obsession"?
3. How do the citizens' reactions to the electromagnetic pulse show that Batman's work is far from over?
4. How does Batman feel that Jason, the last Robin, was a good solider and honored him?
5. How does Batman utilize his brain instead of his brawn when fighting the Mutants' leader a second time?
6. How does The Joker attempt to have one last laugh at Batman's expense?
7. During the pursuit from the Gotham City Police at Selina Kyle's escort surface, Batman thinks about Commissioner Gordon's words. What did Commissioner Gordon mean when he told Bruce that he makes the wrong enemies and all it would take is one bullet?
8. Why does Alfred feel that Carrie is not a suitable choice to be Batman's partner?
9. Batman shouts at an image and tells it to "stop laughing." What is the significance of Batman seeing the Joker laughing at him long after the Joker has died?
10. Why does the knowledge that Batman keeps count of the scores of people The Joker has killed make the Joker happy?
This section contains 911 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)