|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Clark Kent gives Bruce an important warning, what does Bruce tell him in return?
(a) He will not stop doing what he must do.
(b) He will seek Clark Kent's help.
(c) He will continue to support the President's orders.
(d) He will stop being Batman.
2. When the Joker's thugs sets off one of the bombs, who does it miss?
(a) Batman and Robin.
(b) The police.
(c) The commissioner.
(d) The spectators.
3. After fighting Batman in the Tunnel of Love, what does the Joker do as a last act of defiance?
(a) Detonates the poison bomb.
(c) Kills himself.
(d) Kills Batman.
4. After the explosions go off at the Tunnel of Love, what does Batman tell Robin to do?
(a) Hold him up.
(c) Get the chopper.
(d) Call for help.
5. According to Clark Kent, where has Diana (Wonder Woman) gone?
(a) To Mars.
(b) To the moon.
(c) To Metropolis.
(d) To her island home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Mutants' leader do in front of Commissioner Gordon?
2. Who attempts to stop a former Arkham Asylum patient from going through with the scheduled appearance?
3. What did the Joker want to accomplish with his latest action against Batman?
4. Who thwarts a 7-11 robbery in the name of Batman?
5. When chaos and riots erupt all over Gotham after the nuclear bombs, Batman and Robin go out on the streets to try to establish order. What are they riding?
Short Essay Questions
1. Batman shouts at an image and tells it to "stop laughing." What is the significance of Batman seeing the Joker laughing at him long after the Joker has died?
2. How does Batman utilize his brain instead of his brawn when fighting the Mutants' leader a second time?
3. During the pursuit from the Gotham City Police at Selina Kyle's escort surface, Batman thinks about Commissioner Gordon's words. What did Commissioner Gordon mean when he told Bruce that he makes the wrong enemies and all it would take is one bullet?
4. How is the last confrontation between The Joker and Batman in the House of Mirrors ironic?
5. What is the "spirit" Commissioner Gordon refers to when he says, "The spirit spreads as fast as a fire."?
6. What is the significance of the boy with the radio and the priest who thought to treat him in a mean manner during the aftermath of the electromagnetic pulse?
7. How do the citizens' reactions to the electromagnetic pulse show that Batman's work is far from over?
8. Why does Alfred feel that Carrie is not a suitable choice to be Batman's partner?
9. How does The Joker attempt to have one last laugh at Batman's expense?
10. Why does Batman think of Robin as a good soldier as she falls from the broken cable?
This section contains 999 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)