Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Batman is hit by ammunition, what keeps him going?
(a) Desire to know if the man in the bandages is Harvey Dent
(b) He's just stubborn
(c) Refusal to admit he is older and slower
(d) Fear of someone finding out his ID
2. Who has been kidnapped?
(a) Kevin Rocky
(b) Kevin Ridley
(c) Kevin Wrigley
(d) Devin Ridley
3. What kind of bullets do Batman's weapons use?
4. Who pays a visit to the Joker at Arkham?
(a) Dr. Wopler.
(c) One of the Joker's thugs.
(d) Harvey Dent.
5. How many people does Arnold Crimp kill?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the two Mutants say they would not kill Batman?
2. What movie did young Bruce see with his parents the night of their attack?
3. What movie triggers a flashback for Bruce Wayne?
4. Who is at the arcade when the storm hits?
5. It's summer in Gotham City, and what is wrong with the weather?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Clark Kent believe Bruce will ruin everything?
2. Do the two Mutants in the alley really think Bruce might be Batman?
3. Why does Lana state that Batman is the rebirth of the American fighting spirit?
4. When Gordon relights the bat signal, what effects does this have on Gotham City?
5. Why is Commissioner Gordon a special friend to Bruce?
6. How is the last confrontation between The Joker and Batman in the House of Mirrors ironic?
7. Why does Dr. Wolper say Batman is as much to blame as Dent for the man's re-entry into the world of crime?
8. What does Superman talk to Batman about?
9. Why does the knowledge that Batman keeps count of the scores of people The Joker has killed make the Joker happy?
10. Why does the TV newscast not mention that Yindel saved the governor after a tip from Batman?
This section contains 684 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)