|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wants the Joker to make bombs for him?
(a) Dr. Wopler.
(b) The Mutants' leader.
(d) Harvey Dent.
2. Who disagreed with Gordon's opinion about Harvey Dent?
(a) Bruce Wayne
(b) Harvey's mother
(c) The news anchor
(d) The Joker
3. Who plans to retire at age 70?
(a) Police Commissioner James Gordon
(c) Dr. Wolper
(d) Harvey Dent
4. Carrie and her friend decide to cut through where to get home?
(a) The dump.
(b) The woods.
(c) The Gotham City square.
(d) The arcade.
5. How old was the Mutant that Commissioner Gordon shot?
Short Answer Questions
1. The weather Gotham is experiencing is _______________.
2. The Mutants kidnap the important heir of a wealthy family? What is the heir's name?
3. After defeating most of the Mutants gang, who does Batman fight?
4. Why doesn't Bruce Wayne drive his car home after leaving the house of an old friend?
5. Who does the President of the United States call on for help?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Batman able to easily get the Mutants to give up their guns?
2. Think about Harvey Dent. Do looks make the man?
3. Why did Robin dig up Bruce's coffin?
4. One of the criminals Batman hurt attempts to sue him and asks the Gotham City Police to press charges against him. What is the irony of these actions?
5. When the bat light is reinstalled, why doesn't the Commissioner tell Gallagher?
6. Why does Clark Kent believe Bruce will ruin everything?
7. How does the author build suspense leading up to Clark Kent's arrival in Gotham City?
8. Why did Bruce drink ginger ale instead of champagne?
9. Why does the TV newscast not mention that Yindel saved the governor after a tip from Batman?
10. Who replaces James Gordon as Commissioner?
This section contains 572 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)