Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Mutants kidnap the important heir of a wealthy family? What is the heir's name?
(a) Carrie Kelley.
(d) Kevin Ridley.
2. Why do the muggers stop attacking Bruce Wayne?
(a) Other people walked by.
(b) Because he wasn't scared.
(c) Because they were bored.
(d) The Gotham City Police came.
3. What did Harvey Dent use his symbol to help him decide?
(a) Who his driver would be
(b) Whether his victim lives or dies
(c) Where he would strike next
(d) Where he ate dinner
4. Who do the people of Gotham City believe died in the incident at the beginning of the novel?
(a) Selina Kyle.
(b) Bruce Wayne.
(c) Clark Kent.
(d) Commissioner Gordon.
5. Which police officer does not know the bat signal has been re-installed?
(a) Captain Ellen Yates
(c) Media Director, Louis Gallagher
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Gotham City Police believe will happen when Commissioner Gordon leaves?
2. What is the female TV reporter's name?
3. After defeating most of the Mutants gang, who does Batman fight?
4. What does Batman tell Harvey Dent he sees when he looks at him?
5. What does Batman do at the Mutants' meeting to get their attention?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Bruce lose on his way home from his near attack by the Mutants? Why is it important?
2. Why does the President call Superman for help?
3. Who replaces James Gordon as Commissioner?
4. How does Carrie get the Mutants to gather at the Pipe?
5. What is the significance of Bruce Wayne watching The Mask of Zorro on television?
6. Why does Robin use a slingshot for her weapon?
7. Who is Bruno?
8. Why is Superman withering away?
9. How is the demon metaphor for Batman further promoted during Bruce Wayne's sleepwalking and flashback scene?
10. Why do the citizens of Gotham not give Batman much regard anymore?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)