|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The sequence in which Bruce recalls the night his parents were attacked and killed is called ______________________.
(a) A flashback
(b) Story board
2. Which item is NOT on Batman's utility belt?
(a) Freezing compound
(b) Nerve gas ampules
(c) Grappling hooks
3. At Arkham, what does Dr. Wopler tell his patient about Commissioner Gordon?
(a) That Gordon is retiring.
(b) That Gordon is a good policeman.
(c) That Gordon has gone senile.
(d) That Gordon coming to visit.
4. Who stops a Mutants gang member from hurting a woman and stealing her groceries?
(b) Harvey Dent.
(c) Commissioner Gordon.
5. How old was the Mutant that Commissioner Gordon shot?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Batman kill the Mutant leader when he has a clear shot of him?
2. What does Batman drive through the dump?
3. What did Harvey Dent use his symbol to help him decide?
4. When Bruce Wayne has his first nightmarish flashback, where does he wake up and find himself?
5. Carrie and her friend decide to cut through where to get home?
Short Essay Questions
1. During the pursuit from the Gotham City Police at Selina Kyle's escort surface, Batman thinks about Commissioner Gordon's words. What did Commissioner Gordon mean when he told Bruce that he makes the wrong enemies and all it would take is one bullet?
2. Why does Robin use a slingshot for her weapon?
3. What are the results of the electromagnetic pulse on Gotham City and Batman?
4. How is the media's report on Batman's return representative of the theme of duality in the novel?
5. What does the talk show host say when the Joker says he plans to kill everyone in the studio?
6. How is Batman able to easily get the Mutants to give up their guns?
7. Does Bruce want to become Batman again? Why or why not?
8. In what way are Bruce Wayne and Harvey Dent alike?
9. How do the citizens' reactions to the electromagnetic pulse show that Batman's work is far from over?
10. What is the importance of Superman's efforts to intercept the nuclear warhead from Russia?
This section contains 744 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)