|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the battle with the Mutants, who helps Batman as he lay in the bat cave?
(a) Selina Kyle.
2. What movie triggers a flashback for Bruce Wayne?
(a) Star Trek.
(c) Dirty Harry.
(d) The Mask of Zorro.
3. What does Batman regret when reflecting on the incident with the bank robbers?
(a) Returning to crime fighting.
(b) Losing Robin.
(c) Going easy on them.
(d) Getting older.
4. During Batman's battle with the Mutants, who comes out of hiding to save Batman?
(a) Commissioner Gordon.
5. After defeating most of the Mutants gang, who does Batman fight?
(a) The Mutants' second string.
(b) The Mutants' lieutenant.
(c) The Gotham City Police.
(d) The Mutants' leader.
6. At the Mutants' meeting, what does Batman demands of the Mutants?
(a) Fight each other.
(b) Turn themselves into the Gotham City Police.
(d) Join him.
7. After sneaking out, what does the new Robin overhear the Mutants discussing?
(a) A plan to kill Batman.
(b) A meeting at the dump.
(c) A raid on the local banks.
(d) A new crime.
8. In their meeting on the roof of one of Gotham City's twin towers, what does Batman tell Commissioner Gordon about Harvey Dent?
(a) Dent is dead.
(b) Dent is innocent.
(c) Dent is possessed.
(d) Dent is a smart man.
9. According to Batman, how many bank robbers were in the car?
10. What weather event does the weatherman compare to the wrath of God?
(b) A storm.
11. According to Batman, how long does it take a person to fall from Gotham City's twin towers?
(a) Five minutes.
(b) A minute.
(c) Ten minutes.
(d) Thirty seconds.
12. When Bruce Wayne wakes up from his flashback, Alfred notices what has happened to Bruce Wayne's face?
(a) His mustache has been shaved off.
(b) It is dirty.
(c) It is scratched.
(d) It is younger.
13. On the roof, Batman tells Commissioner Gordon that what two items were stolen?
(a) Payroll payments.
14. The news media receive a videotape from whom?
(a) The Joker.
(b) Harvey Dent.
(c) The Mutants.
15. What does Batman tell Harvey Dent he sees when he looks at him?
(c) A reflection.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Gotham City Police do to Commissioner Gordon?
2. Who wants the Joker to make bombs for him?
3. What happens to Batman's legs as he crouches on the roof, waiting for the helicopters to arrive?
4. What do the Gotham City Police believe will happen when Commissioner Gordon leaves?
5. Which of the bank robbers was hit by gunfire from another robber?
This section contains 466 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)