|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a septuagenarian?
(a) Someone who sleeps upside down, like a bat
(b) A person whose age is in the 70s
(c) A person who hates Batman
(d) Someone who does not eat vegetables
2. How much money does Harvey Dent demand from Gotham City?
(a) $5 million
(b) $10 million
(c) $2 million
(d) $1 million
3. How much money does Carrie save to buy the Robin costume?
(a) Lunch money for a month
(b) Two weeks' lunch money
(c) Two weeks' soda money
(d) Arcade money for a month
4. Which of the bank robbers was hit by gunfire from another robber?
5. When Bruce Wayne walks home from visiting an old friend, what happens to him?
(a) He meets a new friend.
(b) He is hit by a car.
(c) He is the victim of an attempted mugging.
(d) He is tired from his walk.
6. During Batman's battle with the Mutants, who comes out of hiding to save Batman?
(a) Commissioner Gordon.
7. What does Alfred tell Bruce Wayne he has a recipe for?
8. Who told the press about the dollar coin clue found on one of the suspects?
(a) Harvey Dent
(c) Commissioner Gordon
(d) The police department Media Relations Director
9. When Bruce Wayne wakes up from his flashback, Alfred notices what has happened to Bruce Wayne's face?
(a) It is dirty.
(b) It is younger.
(c) It is scratched.
(d) His mustache has been shaved off.
10. Why does Police Commissioner Gordon release one of the bank robbery suspects?
(a) No official charges had been filed
(b) Batman said to do so
(c) He was afraid of the lawyer
(d) He accepted a bribe
11. What is in the laundry while Alfred gives Bruce a massage?
(a) The Batman costume
(b) Bruce's tux
(d) A Mutant costume
12. At the Mutants' meeting, what is Batman driving?
(a) A horse.
(b) The batcycle.
(c) A tank.
(d) The batmobile.
13. According to the news account, who did the two abducted children say saved them?
(a) The Joker.
(b) Gotham City Police.
14. Why doesn't Batman kill the Mutant leader when he has a clear shot of him?
(a) He is distracted by Robin.
(b) He doesn't believe in killing others.
(c) Another Mutants gang member gets in the way.
(d) He is scared.
15. In Book 1, in the back of the cab, what is happening to a woman while the driver looks away?
(a) Her pimp is cutting her face.
(b) She is singing.
(c) She is crying.
(d) She is drunk.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who makes the bombs for Harvey Dent?
2. What movie triggers a flashback for Bruce Wayne?
3. Who tells the viewing audience about Harvey Dent's dollar coin?
4. What tool does Carrie use to save Batman at the dump?
5. At the onset of the novel, what is Bruce Wayne doing?
This section contains 471 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)