|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the young person who attempts to go through the Arcade crowded with Mutants?
(a) Commissioner Gordon.
2. What does Batman smell that he calls "sweet?"
(a) Ginger ale
(b) Flowers in the alley
(c) Carrie's hairspray
(d) The Mutants' fear
3. What does Jim jokingly say Bruce needs?
(a) A drink
(b) A pet
(c) A hobby
(d) A woman
4. What protects Batman's chest?
(a) Armor under the bat symbol
(b) A full bullet-proof vest
(c) Bubble wrap
(d) Wrist bracelets
5. At the Mutants' meeting, what is Batman driving?
(a) The batcycle.
(b) A horse.
(c) The batmobile.
(d) A tank.
6. According to the news reports, who was responsible for abducting the children from their homes?
(a) The Mutants.
(b) Harvey Dent.
(c) Dr. Wopler.
(d) The Joker.
7. As Batman makes his way up to the roof to intercept the helicopter's henchmen, what does he think should be easier?
(c) Talking to Gordon.
(d) Crime fighting.
8. What does Batman tell Harvey Dent he sees when he looks at him?
(b) A reflection.
9. Who is the man behind the bandages?
(a) The Joker
(b) Dr. Willing
(d) Harvey Dent
10. Police Commissioner Gordon was not happy with Harvey Dent's release because ___________________________.
(a) he didn't like Dent
(b) the report had coffee spills on it
(c) the doctor was a quack
(d) the report was overly optomistic
11. Who dies when the helicopter explodes?
(a) One helicopter pilot.
(b) The Joker.
(c) The Mutants' leader.
(d) Four criminals.
12. How old is the new Robin?
13. Who is Lana Lang?
(a) A TV news anchor
(b) Managing editor of the Daily Planet
(c) Leader of the Council of Mothers
(d) A minister
14. Who is the surgeon who performs Harvey Dent's surgery?
(a) Dr. Willing
(b) Dr. Wolper
(c) Dr. Westheimer
(d) Dr. Alfred
15. Who do the people of Gotham City believe died in the incident at the beginning of the novel?
(a) Bruce Wayne.
(b) Commissioner Gordon.
(c) Selina Kyle.
(d) Clark Kent.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Commissioner Gordon share a private drink at the beginning of the novel?
2. It's summer in Gotham City, and what is wrong with the weather?
3. According to the news report, who has taken over Gotham's underworld?
4. How much time passes between Book 1 and Book 2?
5. What does Batman want to know about the character he is chasing off the roof tops?
This section contains 401 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)