|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Batman, how many bank robbers were in the car?
2. Who pays a visit to the Joker at Arkham?
(a) Dr. Wopler.
(b) One of the Joker's thugs.
(d) Harvey Dent.
3. How do the people of Gotham City see Batman's actions?
(a) As a hero.
(b) As a member of the Mutants.
(c) As an important member of the community.
(d) As criminally violent.
4. During the newscast in the beginning of the novel, the news anchor mentions it is the tenth anniversary of what?
(a) The last sighting of Batman.
(b) Safety week at the raceway.
(c) Superman's birthday.
(d) Bruce Wayne's new building.
5. What weather event does the weatherman compare to the wrath of God?
(c) A storm.
6. In the beginning of the novel, what does Carol warn Bruce about?
(a) His bad driving.
(b) He is going too slow.
(c) Driving too fast.
(d) He is about to crash.
7. What does Batman compare the newer helicopter to?
(a) An aircraft.
(b) A dragonfly.
(c) A flamingo.
(d) A bird.
8. What movie triggers a flashback for Bruce Wayne?
(a) Dirty Harry.
(b) The Mask of Zorro.
(c) Star Trek.
9. Who does Commissioner Gordon believe was leaking information to the media?
(c) A rookie cop.
10. What does Commissioner Gordon do to communicate with Batman?
(a) Goes to Wayne Manor.
(b) Lights the bat signal.
(c) Calls him.
(d) Sends an email.
11. What does Batman find on the army surplus helicopter?
(a) Harvey Dent.
(b) A dead body.
(c) A bomb.
12. As Batman makes his way up to the roof to intercept the helicopter's henchmen, what does he think should be easier?
(a) Talking to Gordon.
(c) Crime fighting.
13. What does Batman tell Harvey Dent he sees when he looks at him?
(d) A reflection.
14. When Bruce Wayne wakes up from his flashback, Alfred notices what has happened to Bruce Wayne's face?
(a) It is younger.
(b) It is dirty.
(c) It is scratched.
(d) His mustache has been shaved off.
15. When Bruce Wayne has his first nightmarish flashback, where does he wake up and find himself?
(a) In the bat cave.
(b) In the bathroom.
(c) In the living room.
(d) In his bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alfred tell Bruce Wayne he has a recipe for?
2. According to Batman, how long does it take a person to fall from Gotham City's twin towers?
3. During Batman's battle with the Mutants, who comes out of hiding to save Batman?
4. Who dies when the helicopter explodes?
5. Which character believes that Harvey Dent shouldn't be released?
This section contains 429 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)