|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the surgeon who performs Harvey Dent's surgery?
(a) Dr. Westheimer
(b) Dr. Wolper
(c) Dr. Willing
(d) Dr. Alfred
2. How much time passes between Book 1 and Book 2?
(a) At least three weeks
(b) 3 days
(c) Less than 2 weeks
(d) 1 week
3. What dual purpose does the bat on Batman's uniform serve?
(a) Storage for armor and bandages
(b) Hides a rip and armor
(c) Stores quick change of human clothes and storage
(d) A target and armor
4. On the roof, Batman tells Commissioner Gordon that what two items were stolen?
(c) Payroll payments.
5. Why does Batman worry about the unknown, bandaged man falling?
(a) There would be no positive ID since fingerprints or teeth couldn't survive the fall
(b) He worries about the health and safety of everyone
(c) He didn't want to see the mess
(d) He didn't want to be blamed
6. Who among Gotham City's Police force knows Batman's real identity?
(a) Commissioner Gordon.
(b) Commissioner Yindel.
7. Gotham high school students said in a survey that they believe Batman is ______________.
(a) A legend
(b) A comic book serires
(d) A myth
8. Which of the bank robbers was hit by gunfire from another robber?
9. While having a private drink, Commissioner Gordon is happy about whose retirement?
(a) Bruce Wayne's.
(b) His own.
(c) Harvey Dent's.
(d) The Joker's.
10. Who dies when the helicopter explodes?
(a) The Joker.
(b) One helicopter pilot.
(c) The Mutants' leader.
(d) Four criminals.
11. What does Jim jokingly say Bruce needs?
(a) A hobby
(b) A woman
(c) A drink
(d) A pet
12. Who pays a visit to the Joker at Arkham?
(a) Harvey Dent.
(b) One of the Joker's thugs.
(c) Dr. Wopler.
13. Where does the new Robin go to find Batman?
(a) The dump.
(b) The roof of the Gotham City Police department.
(c) The bat cave.
(d) The county fair.
14. At the Mutants' meeting, what is Batman driving?
(a) The batcycle.
(b) A horse.
(c) A tank.
(d) The batmobile.
15. What rhyming phrase do the Mutants use when they are ready to kill?
(a) Cut and rut
(b) Slice and dice
(c) Dead end head
(d) Kill and thrill
Short Answer Questions
1. Who saves Carrie and her friend Michelle from being attacked?
2. What does Bruce lose on his walk home?
3. How does the lawyer explain the weapon that links his client to the bank robbery?
4. Which character believes that Harvey Dent shouldn't be released?
5. What is the name of the young person who attempts to go through the Arcade crowded with Mutants?
This section contains 437 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)