|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After leaving the home of an old friend, Bruce Wayne walks around Gotham City and thinks about what?
(b) Selina Kyle.
2. At the onset of the novel, what is Bruce Wayne doing?
3. When Bruce Wayne has his first nightmarish flashback, where does he wake up and find himself?
(a) In the living room.
(b) In the bathroom.
(c) In his bed.
(d) In the bat cave.
4. In the beginning of the novel, what does Carol warn Bruce about?
(a) He is about to crash.
(b) His bad driving.
(c) He is going too slow.
(d) Driving too fast.
5. During the newscast in the beginning of the novel, the news anchor mentions it is the tenth anniversary of what?
(a) Superman's birthday.
(b) The last sighting of Batman.
(c) Bruce Wayne's new building.
(d) Safety week at the raceway.
6. What does Batman compare the newer helicopter to?
(a) An aircraft.
(b) A dragonfly.
(c) A flamingo.
(d) A bird.
7. What do the Gotham City Police believe will happen when Commissioner Gordon leaves?
(a) Gotham City will mourn.
(b) The Mutants will increase their criminal activities.
(c) The Mutants' threat will subside.
(d) The violence will subside.
8. On the roof, Batman tells Commissioner Gordon that what two items were stolen?
(b) Payroll payments.
9. What does Batman tell Harvey Dent he sees when he looks at him?
(b) A reflection.
10. Which character says, "I burn you--burning you, I flare, hot and bright and fierce."?
(a) Harvey Dent.
(c) Commissioner Gordon.
11. The unseasonable weather in Gotham City is responsible for a major rise in what?
(a) Power outages.
(b) Record swimming pool sales.
(c) Civilian violence.
(d) Soda sales.
12. After a perilous chase, who does Batman finally tackle and uncover his identity?
(a) The Joker.
(b) A Mutants gang member.
(c) Harvey Dent.
(d) The Scarecrow.
13. Which character urges the public to give Harvey Dent a chance to prove himself?
(a) Bruce Wayne.
(c) The news anchor.
(d) Commissioner Gordon.
14. What is the name of the young person who attempts to go through the Arcade crowded with Mutants?
(d) Commissioner Gordon.
15. Who saves Carrie and her friend Michelle from being attacked?
(c) Gotham City Police.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the bank robbers was hit by gunfire from another robber?
2. While having a private drink, Commissioner Gordon is happy about whose retirement?
3. In Book 1, in the back of the cab, what is happening to a woman while the driver looks away?
4. How old is the new Robin?
5. What happens to Batman's legs as he crouches on the roof, waiting for the helicopters to arrive?
This section contains 453 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)