Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Batman is hit by ammunition, what keeps him going?
(a) Desire to know if the man in the bandages is Harvey Dent
(b) He's just stubborn
(c) Refusal to admit he is older and slower
(d) Fear of someone finding out his ID
2. Who has been kidnapped?
(a) Kevin Rocky
(b) Kevin Ridley
(c) Kevin Wrigley
(d) Devin Ridley
3. What kind of bullets do Batman's weapons use?
4. Who pays a visit to the Joker at Arkham?
(a) Dr. Wopler.
(c) One of the Joker's thugs.
(d) Harvey Dent.
5. How many people does Arnold Crimp kill?
6. Why did the two Mutants say they would not kill Batman?
(a) "You can't do murders when they're into it."
(b) "He's big...and scary."
(c) "He's only got $12."
(d) "The temperature is 103."
7. What movie did young Bruce see with his parents the night of their attack?
(b) The Wizard of Oz
(c) The Sound of Music
(d) Gone with the Wind
8. What movie triggers a flashback for Bruce Wayne?
(a) Dirty Harry.
(b) The Mask of Zorro.
(d) Star Trek.
9. Who is at the arcade when the storm hits?
(a) Carrie and Brad
(b) Michelle and Brad
(c) Michelle and Romy
(d) Carrie and Michelle
10. It's summer in Gotham City, and what is wrong with the weather?
(a) There are floods.
(b) It's raining a lot.
(c) It's unseasonably hot.
(d) It is snowing.
11. Why doesn't Bruce Wayne drive his car home after leaving the house of an old friend?
(a) He wants to ride a mtorocycle.
(b) He doesn't want to be inside anything.
(c) He wants some fresh air.
(d) He's drunk.
12. The weather Gotham is experiencing is _______________.
(b) a drought
(c) heavy rains
13. Who appears on the news to announce that Harvey Dent is ready to be released into society?
(a) Commissioner Gordon.
(b) Harvey Dent.
(c) Arkham doctors, Wopler and Willing.
(d) Bruce Wayne.
14. Which arch villain watches the news of Batman's return on television?
(a) The Joker
(d) The Penguin
15. What is the name of the young person who attempts to go through the Arcade crowded with Mutants?
(b) Commissioner Gordon.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has the Joker been in a comatose state?
2. Who is Lana Lang?
3. Batman fights the helicopters with a handful of warfare items. The dose was just enough to ____________________________.
4. Who stalks Commissioner Gordon when he walks outside to smoke a cigar?
5. After the battle with the Mutants, who helps Batman as he lay in the bat cave?
This section contains 442 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)