|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of bullets do Batman's weapons use?
2. How long has the Joker been in a comatose state?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 3 years.
(c) 10 months.
(d) 5 years.
3. When Batman is hit by ammunition, what keeps him going?
(a) Desire to know if the man in the bandages is Harvey Dent
(b) Fear of someone finding out his ID
(c) Refusal to admit he is older and slower
(d) He's just stubborn
4. In a videotaped statement, the leader of the Mutants says he will _________________________.
(a) Get Police Commissioner Gordon fired
(b) Kill Batman himself
(c) Take all of Bruce Wayne's money
(d) Spit on Batman
5. What two sounds let Commissioner Gordon know he's about to be attacked?
(a) A cocky male voice with knife sharpening sounds
(b) A girlish giggle and footsteps
(c) A loud male voice and a gun being cocked
(d) A girlish giggle and a gun being cocked
6. According to the news reports, two abducted children were later found in what location?
(a) The arcade.
(b) The dump.
(c) At a friend's house.
(d) A riverfront warehouse.
7. Who has a textbook case of hysteria, according to Dr. Wolper?
(a) Dr. Bartholomew
(c) Police Commissioner Gordon
(d) Bruce Wayne
8. Who do the people of Gotham City believe died in the incident at the beginning of the novel?
(a) Clark Kent.
(b) Bruce Wayne.
(c) Commissioner Gordon.
(d) Selina Kyle.
9. Why did the two Mutants say they would not kill Batman?
(a) "The temperature is 103."
(b) "He's only got $12."
(c) "You can't do murders when they're into it."
(d) "He's big...and scary."
10. Who attacks Carrie and her friend Michelle on their way home from school?
(a) Harvey Dent.
(b) The Mutants.
(c) The Joker.
11. While having a private drink, Commissioner Gordon is happy about whose retirement?
(a) Bruce Wayne's.
(b) Harvey Dent's.
(c) The Joker's.
(d) His own.
12. Who dresses up as the new Robin?
(b) A Mutants gang member.
(d) Dick Grayson.
13. When Bruce Wayne has his first nightmarish flashback, where does he wake up and find himself?
(a) In his bed.
(b) In the bathroom.
(c) In the living room.
(d) In the bat cave.
14. Which victim describes Batman as a 12-foot-tall man with no composure?
(d) A Mutant
15. At the onset of the novel, what is Bruce Wayne doing?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is responsible for the deaths of three nuns?
2. Who tries to arrest Batman when he re-enters crime fighting?
3. What weather event does the weatherman compare to the wrath of God?
4. What does Batman find on one of the bank robbers?
5. After sneaking out, what does the new Robin overhear the Mutants discussing?
This section contains 455 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)