|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Batman, which of the robbers usually loses it?
(a) The first one.
(b) The last one.
(c) The injured one.
(d) The female one.
2. Which character said, "We must believe our private demons can be defeated..."?
(b) Bruce Wayne.
(c) Commissioner Gordon.
3. When approaching the army surplus helicopter, what does the gas Batman throws at the criminal do?
(a) Makes them go to sleep.
(b) Makes them itch.
(c) Makes them laugh.
(d) Makes them relive their greatest fear.
4. After sneaking out, what does the new Robin overhear the Mutants discussing?
(a) A new crime.
(b) A plan to kill Batman.
(c) A raid on the local banks.
(d) A meeting at the dump.
5. After visiting an old friend at the beginning of the novel, where does Bruce Wayne leave his car?
(a) In the garage.
(b) On the street.
(c) With Alfred.
(d) At home.
6. What do the Gotham City Police do to Commissioner Gordon?
(a) They force him to retire.
(b) They honor him with an award.
(c) They throw him a party.
(d) They give him a gift for his service.
7. How long has the Joker been in a comatose state?
(a) 3 years.
(b) 10 months.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 5 years.
8. What weather event does the weatherman compare to the wrath of God?
(b) A storm.
9. The news announces that disappearance of which character recently released from Akham?
(a) Harvey Dent.
(d) The Joker.
10. Which of the bank robbers was hit by gunfire from another robber?
11. After leaving the home of an old friend, Bruce Wayne walks around Gotham City and thinks about what?
(a) Selina Kyle.
12. The first night of his return, Batman races through the rain the night of the big storm. What does he describe the rain as?
(a) His tears.
(b) His baptism.
(c) His shower.
(d) His luck.
13. Where does the new Robin go to find Batman?
(a) The dump.
(b) The bat cave.
(c) The roof of the Gotham City Police department.
(d) The county fair.
14. In their meeting on the roof of one of Gotham City's twin towers, what does Batman tell Commissioner Gordon about Harvey Dent?
(a) Dent is a smart man.
(b) Dent is dead.
(c) Dent is innocent.
(d) Dent is possessed.
15. On the roof, Batman tells Commissioner Gordon that what two items were stolen?
(b) Payroll payments.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Mutants kidnap the important heir of a wealthy family? What is the heir's name?
2. Who attacks Carrie and her friend Michelle on their way home from school?
3. As Batman makes his way up to the roof to intercept the helicopter's henchmen, what does he think should be easier?
4. What does Batman find on the army surplus helicopter?
5. After forcing the bank robbers to crash in their car, who does Batman tell, "These men are mine!"?
This section contains 479 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)