|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the citizens of Gotham City think Batman is?
(a) no one knows
(d) pursuing his education
2. Which arch villain watches the news of Batman's return on television?
(b) The Joker
(c) The Penguin
3. How does the police Commissioner summon Batman?
(a) With the yellow and black bat flag atop city hall
(b) On the red hotline phone
(c) With the yellow and black bat symbol light
(d) With the bat screech
4. According to Batman, how long does it take a person to fall from Gotham City's twin towers?
(a) Thirty seconds.
(b) Five minutes.
(c) Ten minutes.
(d) A minute.
5. Who does the President of the United States call on for help?
(a) Wonder Woman
(d) The vice president
6. Who paid for Harvey Dent's treatment?
(a) Harvey himself
(b) The City of Gotham
(c) Bruce Wayne
(d) The Hospital
7. Who appears on TV and says Batman is as much to blame for Harvey Dent's re-entry into crime as the criminal himself?
(a) Dr. Smith
(b) Dr. Gordon
(c) Dr. Willing
(d) Dr. Wolpar
8. What clue does Batman find at the crime scene?
(a) A poker chip
(b) A cigar
(c) A marked dollar coin
(d) A sand dollar
9. Who, other than Batman, sees the bat signal sent by Gordon?
(b) Harvey Dent
(c) The Mutant leader
10. Who has disappeared?
(a) Police Commissioner Gordon
(b) Dr. Willing
(c) Harvey Dent
(d) Dr. Wolper
11. According to Batman, how many bank robbers were in the car?
12. In Book 1, in the back of the cab, what is happening to a woman while the driver looks away?
(a) She is crying.
(b) Her pimp is cutting her face.
(c) She is drunk.
(d) She is singing.
13. Who makes the bombs for Harvey Dent?
(a) One of the Joker's affiliates
(b) The military
(c) Dr. Wolpar
(d) The Mutants
14. What does Batman drive through the dump?
(a) A motorcycle
(b) A helicopter
(c) A sports car
(d) A tank
15. What superhero leaves Bruce a message on his answering machine?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who saves the kidnapped heir to a wealthy family?
2. According to Batman, which of the robbers usually loses it?
3. When Batman is hit by ammunition, what keeps him going?
4. What does the criminal who tapped into the television station's antenna want from the viewing public?
5. Who is the surgeon who performs Harvey Dent's surgery?
This section contains 420 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)