|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, Pages 186-199.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do the Mutants come to see as their leader?
(a) The Mutants' leader.
(c) The Joker.
2. What does the Mutants' leader do at their meeting?
(a) He rallies the group to commit more crimes.
(b) He rallies the group to surrender to Batman.
(c) He rallies the group to battle each other.
(d) He speaks about forgiveness.
3. At the Mutants' meeting, what is Batman driving?
(a) A horse.
(b) The batmobile.
(c) The batcycle.
(d) A tank.
4. What happens to the Joker after hand-to-hand combat with Batman?
(a) He is killed.
(b) He is paralyzed.
(c) He kills Batman.
(d) He escapes.
5. What did one of the bank robbers say that Batman didn't do?
(b) Make sounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who thwarts a 7-11 robbery in the name of Batman?
2. What does Batman find on the army surplus helicopter?
3. What object explodes into the side of a building after the nuclear bombs go off?
4. What does Batman find on one of the bank robbers?
5. When Bruce Wayne walks home from visiting an old friend, what happens to him?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)