|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, Pages 154-169.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After his return to crime fighting, how does Batman say his body should feel?
(a) In agony.
2. According to the news report, who has taken over Gotham's underworld?
(a) The Mutants.
(b) The Joker.
(c) Harvey Dent.
3. After Batman's return to crime fighting, who makes the decision to relight the Batman call signal?
(d) Commissioner Gordon.
4. According to Batman, how many bank robbers were in the car?
5. After the explosions go off at the Tunnel of Love, what does Batman tell Robin to do?
(a) Hold him up.
(b) Get the chopper.
(c) Call for help.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the Mutants' meeting, what does Batman demands of the Mutants?
2. At the Mutants' meeting, what is Batman driving?
3. According to the news reports, two abducted children were later found in what location?
4. Where does the new Robin go to find Batman?
5. When Robin flies in closer to get to Batman, what do the cops notice about Robin?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)