|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, Pages 154-169.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After a perilous chase, who does Batman finally tackle and uncover his identity?
(a) Harvey Dent.
(b) The Scarecrow.
(c) A Mutants gang member.
(d) The Joker.
2. Which character believes that Harvey Dent shouldn't be released?
(a) Commissioner Gordon.
(b) Bruce Wayne.
(d) The news anchor.
3. Which character said, "We must believe our private demons can be defeated..."?
(b) Commissioner Gordon.
(d) Bruce Wayne.
4. What does Batman find on the army surplus helicopter?
(a) A dead body.
(b) Harvey Dent.
(c) A bomb.
5. What does Batman tell Harvey Dent he sees when he looks at him?
(d) A reflection.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the Mutants' meeting, what does Batman demands of the Mutants?
2. After his release from Arkham Asylum, where is one of the recently "cured" patients supposed to make an appearance?
3. After sharing his plans with Commissioner Gordon and Robin to defeat the Mutants, who does Batman meet at the Mutants' dump?
4. After Clark Kent gives Bruce an important warning, what does Bruce tell him in return?
5. Who do the bank robbers say killed Batman?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)