|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, Pages 154-169.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When at the Mutants' headquarters, the dump, for the second time, what does Batman finally accomplish?
(a) He is defeated by the Mutants' leader.
(b) He defeats the Mutants' leader.
(c) He meets with Superman and battles the Mutants gang.
(d) He defeats Superman.
2. The first night of his return, Batman races through the rain the night of the big storm. What does he describe the rain as?
(a) His baptism.
(b) His tears.
(c) His luck.
(d) His shower.
3. After Gotham City spirals into a den of violence, who does Commissioner Gordon take in to meet with the Mutants' leader?
(a) The mayor.
(b) The president.
4. The doctors from Arkham believe the threat will come from what character during the television appearance?
(c) Harvey Dent.
(d) Commissioner Gordon.
5. The lawyers for the Mutants still in jail argue that the members should be released for what reason?
(a) They are sorry for their actions.
(b) They are adults.
(c) They are rehabilitated.
(d) They are minors.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who among Gotham City's Police force knows Batman's real identity?
2. When approaching the army surplus helicopter, what does the gas Batman throws at the criminal do?
3. After the battle with the Mutants, who helps Batman as he lay in the bat cave?
4. What is Batman's plan to defeat the Mutants?
5. After defeating most of the Mutants gang, who does Batman fight?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)