|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Pages 122-137.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the pursuit of the bank robbers, what does Batman say he needs to climb the rope?
(a) His strength.
(b) His intellect.
(c) His legs.
(d) His arms.
2. According to Batman, which of the robbers usually loses it?
(a) The injured one.
(b) The female one.
(c) The last one.
(d) The first one.
3. Whose help does Batman believes he needs to defeat the Mutants?
(d) Commissioner Gordon's.
4. How do the people of Gotham City see Batman's actions?
(a) As a hero.
(b) As criminally violent.
(c) As a member of the Mutants.
(d) As an important member of the community.
5. What does Batman regret when reflecting on the incident with the bank robbers?
(a) Getting older.
(b) Returning to crime fighting.
(c) Going easy on them.
(d) Losing Robin.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has the Joker been in a comatose state?
2. After defeating most of the Mutants gang, who does Batman fight?
3. Where does the new Robin go to find Batman?
4. What is Batman's plan to defeat the Mutants?
5. At the announcement of the new commissioner, what plan for Batman does the new commissioner want to begin?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)