|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Pages 74-89.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the news report, who has taken over Gotham's underworld?
(a) The Joker.
(b) Harvey Dent.
(c) The Mutants.
2. On the roof, Batman tells Commissioner Gordon that what two items were stolen?
(b) Payroll payments.
3. What do the Gotham City Police believe will happen when Commissioner Gordon leaves?
(a) The Mutants' threat will subside.
(b) The Mutants will increase their criminal activities.
(c) The violence will subside.
(d) Gotham City will mourn.
4. At the Mutants' meeting, what is Batman driving?
(a) The batmobile.
(b) The batcycle.
(c) A horse.
(d) A tank.
5. What happens to Bruce Wayne during the opening of the novel?
(a) He is blinded by fire.
(b) His back is thrown out.
(c) He is put in the hospital.
(d) His race car explodes into flames.
Short Answer Questions
1. After visiting an old friend at the beginning of the novel, where does Bruce Wayne leave his car?
2. What does the criminal who tapped into the television station's antenna want from the viewing public?
3. At the Mutants' meeting, what does Batman demands of the Mutants?
4. The news media receive a videotape from whom?
5. Why do the muggers stop attacking Bruce Wayne?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)