|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Pages 58-73.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alfred tell Bruce Wayne he has a recipe for?
2. What does Commissioner Gordon do to his stalker?
(a) He captures him.
(b) He loses him in the crowds.
(c) He has him arrested.
(d) He kills the stalker.
3. What does Batman tell Harvey Dent he sees when he looks at him?
(b) A reflection.
4. In the beginning of the novel, what does Carol warn Bruce about?
(a) He is going too slow.
(b) Driving too fast.
(c) His bad driving.
(d) He is about to crash.
5. Who dies when the helicopter explodes?
(a) Four criminals.
(b) The Mutants' leader.
(c) The Joker.
(d) One helicopter pilot.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Batman, how long does it take a person to fall from Gotham City's twin towers?
2. Where does the new Robin go to find Batman?
3. The night after Harvey Dent's release, Bruce Wayne has a flashback about what?
4. According to the news report, who has taken over Gotham's underworld?
5. According to Batman, how many bank robbers were in the car?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)