|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Pages 58-73.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alfred tell Bruce Wayne he has a recipe for?
2. After sneaking out, what does the new Robin overhear the Mutants discussing?
(a) A meeting at the dump.
(b) A new crime.
(c) A plan to kill Batman.
(d) A raid on the local banks.
3. After a perilous chase, who does Batman finally tackle and uncover his identity?
(a) The Joker.
(b) Harvey Dent.
(c) A Mutants gang member.
(d) The Scarecrow.
4. What do the Gotham City Police do to Commissioner Gordon?
(a) They give him a gift for his service.
(b) They throw him a party.
(c) They honor him with an award.
(d) They force him to retire.
5. With whom does Commissioner Gordon share a private drink at the beginning of the novel?
(a) Harvey Dent.
(b) His wife, Sarah.
(c) Clark Kent.
(d) Bruce Wayne.
Short Answer Questions
1. During the newscast in the beginning of the novel, the news anchor mentions it is the tenth anniversary of what?
2. Who dies when the helicopter explodes?
3. The news media receive a videotape from whom?
4. Who does Bruce Wayne mistake the Mutants for when walking home?
5. What movie triggers a flashback for Bruce Wayne?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)