|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Pages 58-73.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who stops a Mutants gang member from hurting a woman and stealing her groceries?
(a) Harvey Dent.
(b) Commissioner Gordon.
2. According to the news report, who has taken over Gotham's underworld?
(b) Harvey Dent.
(c) The Mutants.
(d) The Joker.
3. What does the criminal who tapped into the television station's antenna want from the viewing public?
(a) 5 million dollars.
(b) 1 million dollars.
(c) World domination.
(d) A car.
4. Who do the people of Gotham City believe died in the incident at the beginning of the novel?
(a) Selina Kyle.
(b) Bruce Wayne.
(c) Commissioner Gordon.
(d) Clark Kent.
5. How do the people of Gotham City see Batman's actions?
(a) As criminally violent.
(b) As an important member of the community.
(c) As a member of the Mutants.
(d) As a hero.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Bruce Wayne wakes up from his flashback, Alfred notices what has happened to Bruce Wayne's face?
2. According to Batman, how long does it take a person to fall from Gotham City's twin towers?
3. After forcing the bank robbers to crash in their car, who does Batman tell, "These men are mine!"?
4. What does Commissioner Gordon do to communicate with Batman?
5. According to Batman, how many bank robbers were in the car?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)