|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Pages 16-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Bruce Wayne drive his car home after leaving the house of an old friend?
(a) He's drunk.
(b) He wants to ride a mtorocycle.
(c) He doesn't want to be inside anything.
(d) He wants some fresh air.
2. Why do the muggers stop attacking Bruce Wayne?
(a) Other people walked by.
(b) The Gotham City Police came.
(c) Because they were bored.
(d) Because he wasn't scared.
3. The news announces that disappearance of which character recently released from Akham?
(b) Harvey Dent.
(c) The Joker.
4. When Bruce Wayne wakes up from his flashback, Alfred notices what has happened to Bruce Wayne's face?
(a) It is dirty.
(b) It is scratched.
(c) It is younger.
(d) His mustache has been shaved off.
5. When Bruce Wayne has his first nightmarish flashback, where does he wake up and find himself?
(a) In the living room.
(b) In the bathroom.
(c) In the bat cave.
(d) In his bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who attacks Carrie and her friend Michelle on their way home from school?
2. With whom does Commissioner Gordon share a private drink at the beginning of the novel?
3. It's summer in Gotham City, and what is wrong with the weather?
4. At Arkham, who is the patient who receives plastic surgery and is believed to be cured?
5. Which character believes that Harvey Dent shouldn't be released?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)