|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Pages 16-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who stops a Mutants gang member from hurting a woman and stealing her groceries?
(b) Harvey Dent.
(d) Commissioner Gordon.
2. The unseasonable weather in Gotham City is responsible for a major rise in what?
(a) Record swimming pool sales.
(b) Power outages.
(c) Civilian violence.
(d) Soda sales.
3. Carrie and her friend decide to cut through where to get home?
(a) The woods.
(b) The dump.
(c) The Gotham City square.
(d) The arcade.
4. When Bruce Wayne has his first nightmarish flashback, where does he wake up and find himself?
(a) In the bat cave.
(b) In the bathroom.
(c) In the living room.
(d) In his bed.
5. Which character believes that Harvey Dent shouldn't be released?
(a) Bruce Wayne.
(b) Commissioner Gordon.
(d) The news anchor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Bruce Wayne drive his car home after leaving the house of an old friend?
2. During the newscast in the beginning of the novel, the news anchor mentions it is the tenth anniversary of what?
3. After visiting an old friend at the beginning of the novel, where does Bruce Wayne leave his car?
4. While walking around Gotham City, where does Bruce Wayne end up?
5. Which character says, "I burn you--burning you, I flare, hot and bright and fierce."?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)