|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Pages 46-55.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the criminal who tapped into the television station's antenna want from the viewing public?
(a) A car.
(b) 1 million dollars.
(c) World domination.
(d) 5 million dollars.
2. What does Batman regret when reflecting on the incident with the bank robbers?
(a) Returning to crime fighting.
(b) Going easy on them.
(c) Losing Robin.
(d) Getting older.
3. After visiting an old friend at the beginning of the novel, where does Bruce Wayne leave his car?
(a) In the garage.
(b) On the street.
(c) With Alfred.
(d) At home.
4. What happens to Bruce Wayne during the opening of the novel?
(a) His back is thrown out.
(b) He is blinded by fire.
(c) His race car explodes into flames.
(d) He is put in the hospital.
5. According to the news reports, two abducted children were later found in what location?
(a) The dump.
(b) The arcade.
(c) At a friend's house.
(d) A riverfront warehouse.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the news reports, who was responsible for abducting the children from their homes?
2. At Arkham, who is the patient who receives plastic surgery and is believed to be cured?
3. The unseasonable weather in Gotham City is responsible for a major rise in what?
4. Why doesn't Bruce Wayne drive his car home after leaving the house of an old friend?
5. After his return to crime fighting, how does Batman say his body should feel?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)