|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Pages 138-151.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wants the Joker to make bombs for him?
(a) The Mutants' leader.
(c) Dr. Wopler.
(d) Harvey Dent.
2. Whose help does Batman believes he needs to defeat the Mutants?
(b) Commissioner Gordon's.
3. What does Commissioner Gordon do to communicate with Batman?
(a) Sends an email.
(b) Lights the bat signal.
(c) Goes to Wayne Manor.
(d) Calls him.
4. What kind of bomb does the Joker threaten to set off at the county fair?
(a) An explosive bomb.
(b) A nuclear bomb.
(c) A bioweapons bomb.
(d) A poison bomb.
5. Who has tapped into the television antenna?
(b) The Joker.
(c) Harvey Dent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the criminal who tapped into the television station's antenna want from the viewing public?
2. What is Batman's plan to defeat the Mutants?
3. After a perilous chase, who does Batman finally tackle and uncover his identity?
4. Where do Batman and Robin go to locate the Joker after he leaves Selina Kyle's escort service?
5. What does Batman compare the newer helicopter to?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)