|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Pages 138-151.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On the roof, Batman tells Commissioner Gordon that what two items were stolen?
(a) Payroll payments.
2. While in the House of Mirrors, who repeatedly fires a gun at Batman?
(a) The commissioner.
(b) Harvey Dent.
(c) The police.
(d) The Joker.
3. What does the criminal who tapped into the television station's antenna want from the viewing public?
(a) 5 million dollars.
(b) 1 million dollars.
(c) A car.
(d) World domination.
4. Where do Batman and Robin go to locate the Joker after he leaves Selina Kyle's escort service?
(b) The bat cave.
(c) The county fair.
(d) The twin towers.
5. What happens to Batman's legs as he crouches on the roof, waiting for the helicopters to arrive?
(a) They cramp up.
(b) They are injured.
(c) They throb.
(d) They are knocked out from beneath him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is one of the Arkham administrators?
2. After a perilous chase, who does Batman finally tackle and uncover his identity?
3. What does Batman compare the newer helicopter to?
4. What does Batman tell Harvey Dent he sees when he looks at him?
5. Who do the Mutants come to see as their leader?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)