Book 1, Pages 1-15
1. It's summer in Gotham City, and what is wrong with the weather?
(a) It is snowing.
(b) There are floods.
(c) It's unseasonably hot.
(d) It's raining a lot.
2. The unseasonable weather in Gotham City is responsible for a major rise in what?
(a) Power outages.
(b) Soda sales.
(c) Record swimming pool sales.
(d) Civilian violence.
3. At the onset of the novel, what is Bruce Wayne doing?
4. What happens to Bruce Wayne during the opening of the novel?
(a) He is blinded by fire.
(b) He is put in the hospital.
(c) His back is thrown out.
(d) His race car explodes into flames.
5. In the beginning of the novel, what does Carol warn Bruce about?
(a) Driving too fast.
(b) He is going too slow.
(c) His bad driving.
(d) He is about to crash.
6. During the newscast in the beginning of the novel, the news anchor mentions it is the tenth anniversary of what?
(a) Superman's birthday.
(b) The last sighting of Batman.
(c) Bruce Wayne's new building.
(d) Safety week at the raceway.
This section contains 4,382 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)