Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 6)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Who makes arrangements for the trinket?
2. What fascinating animal does young Camara see in his father's forge?
3. Where is Tindican in relation to Kouroussa?
4. Who are the reapers for the rice harvest?
5. Why are there always many apprentices staying at Camara's father's forge?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. How did Camara's father know about this specific task of gold work, and how did he prepare himself to execute the work?
This section contains 1,616 words|
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)